Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by rereboy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:25 pm

Doctor. wrote:Cell regenerated back to his normal size and flew straight through Hirudegarn while it was off-guard.
It's very unclear if that's exactly what happened, imo.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:41 pm

So glad that Cell won. Nice to see another villain winning for once. Tapion is a good guy and I get sick of good guys winning. That's why I wanted Freeza to win against Goku since it would be something no one would expect to see coming.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

xJeffx
Not-So-Newbie

Post by xJeffx » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:16 pm

jcogginsa wrote:i still don't understand how Cell killed Tapion
Without Hildegarn Tapion doesn't possess any mean to protect himself from the increased gravity. So he end up being crushed by the heavy gravity.

testing223
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by testing223 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Cell won because Hirudegarne was taken off-guard by the piercing attack from below. You can even see Hirudegarne laughing.

Any other attack he would either block or avoid with smoke.
I play baseball and work in LA.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:04 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:So glad that Cell won. Nice to see another villain winning for once. Tapion is a good guy and I get sick of good guys winning. That's why I wanted Freeza to win against Goku since it would be something no one would expect to see coming.
It also would have been stupid. There is a limit to doibg unexpected things.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:02 am

I was expecting Cell to win in the end somehow anyway, but this does seem to be a bit of a letdown. Was hoping to see Hirudegarn transform first, and for at least some of the fight to have Tapion and Cell trying to get at him as a factor.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:34 am

Well let's look forward: XXI vs 18 aka the luckiest girl in the multiverse. That match, well XXI is going to get creamed probably, or the distraction of this majin setup is going to hijack the plot for a couple chapters, so hey, there's one of those that may happen.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:48 pm

FoolsGil wrote:Well let's look forward: XXI vs 18 aka the luckiest girl in the multiverse. That match, well XXI is going to get creamed probably, or the distraction of this majin setup is going to hijack the plot for a couple chapters, so hey, there's one of those that may happen.
Really? XXI is quite clearly the major villain or at least one of the major villains. It wouldn't make sense for him to be disqualified by #18.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:01 pm

rereboy, just wondering, but are you or were you ever a part of DBM's Portuguese translation team? Completely unrelated, but I'm just curious because at times you seem to have more affection towards the series than a normal fan would (this is not supposed to be an insult, by the way).

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:44 pm

rereboy wrote:Really? XXI is quite clearly the major villain or at least one of the major villains. It wouldn't make sense for him to be disqualified by #18.
But he's a dumb villain with bad design, IMO. He needs to be finished quickly.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:51 pm

We haven't even seen his true form, which was shown as a silhouette in a previous chapter, yet. >.>
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:09 pm

That two headed dragon form looked cool.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Well now, looks like Salagir went out of his way to provide an explanation for what happened on the previous page! How nice of him, huh?
Salagir wrote:Hi all. The previous page wasn't understood by all, so here is what happened:
• Cell was exploded in many pieces.
• One of these pieces contained the kernel cell.
• He regenerated from this cell, but in normal size.
• Then, small and sharp with his speed and wings, he attacked Hildegan by surprise, who didn't have time to turn into smoke.
• Hildegan is killed, and Tapion inside him, didn't survive the shock.

DBM is done by amateurs, and try to move forward the fastest it can. That's why each scene is reduced to the strict minimum. So sometimes, I spend less time that I should to make a clear story. Sorry.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:33 pm

I don't see why it was so difficult to figure out. It seemed clear to me.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Fionordequester wrote:Well now, looks like Salagir went out of his way to provide an explanation for what happened on the previous page! How nice of him, huh?
Salagir wrote:Hi all. The previous page wasn't understood by all, so here is what happened:
• Cell was exploded in many pieces.
• One of these pieces contained the kernel cell.
• He regenerated from this cell, but in normal size.
• Then, small and sharp with his speed and wings, he attacked Hildegan by surprise, who didn't have time to turn into smoke.
• Hildegan is killed, and Tapion inside him, didn't survive the shock.

DBM is done by amateurs, and try to move forward the fastest it can. That's why each scene is reduced to the strict minimum. So sometimes, I spend less time that I should to make a clear story. Sorry.
In Hindsight, maybe Krillin should have won against Tapion. Then there would be less problems with the logistics of the art and all when he would have lost to Cell. We know Krillin better than some bug monster in one movie after all.
rereboy wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:Well let's look forward: XXI vs 18 aka the luckiest girl in the multiverse. That match, well XXI is going to get creamed probably, or the distraction of this majin setup is going to hijack the plot for a couple chapters, so hey, there's one of those that may happen.
Really? XXI is quite clearly the major villain or at least one of the major villains. It wouldn't make sense for him to be disqualified by #18.
I'm almost positive that XXI can't harm inorganics. XXI needs a counter if he could put Vegetto in his place so easily, and seeing as how #18 keeps winning fights she shouldn't, I'm going with that continuing.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:21 pm

XXI is some sort of sorcerer with enough magic to send someone like Vegetto to other dimensions agaisnt his will, and we have seen him planning and trying to get information on how best to deal with his next opponent. He will be ready and he certainly doesn't lack abilities.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:33 pm

Well, Kakarotto seem to love meaninglessly kiling
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Yeah, but if Raditz gets this power boost Kakkarto will basically become the Beerus to Whis: goes out of control and Raditz simply bitch slaps him to stop.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Raditz deal makes since and stays true to character.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:54 pm

That's beyond nonsense, Raditz was portrayed earlier in this manga to have the same attitude and personality of his former self in DBZ Saiyan Arc what made he changed that much?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?