Would anyone else like Time Breakers to appear in Super?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.
HeroR
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8306
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Would anyone else like Time Breakers to appear in Super?

Post by HeroR » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:24 am

PMD wrote:
HeroR wrote:
PMD wrote:
I thought their main goal was to create the ultimate warrior (searching for Goku's DNA) in order to rule everything.



I think the same.
If they just wanted Goku's blood, then there is no need to break time. Especially since Goku bleeds everywhere.
What that even supposed to mean?

Time Breakers are centuries far from Goku's timeline.
I'm making a reference to how often Goku is injured.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Post Reply