Dragon Box + Mexican Dub

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Freeza Heika
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Dragon Box + Mexican Dub

Post by Freeza Heika » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:53 pm

So a while back I made this video. I've always been a fan of the Mexican dub, but it has never had a high quality release, so i decided to match up the audio from a rmvb rip of a DVD set to the Dragon Box footage. It is something I thought other fans of the dub might also enjoy seeing.
My Super Awesome GT Origins Idea
"さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!"
"SuperSaiyan3Goku, give me all your breasts."

Danfun64
Advanced Regular

Re: Dragon Box + Mexican Dub

Post by Danfun64 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:58 pm

I hope one day the Dragon Radar project covers the Mexican dub...with a preference for official releases, of course, but maybe not without being afraid of using bootlegs where necessary.

edit: ...that video is interlaced :evil:
Robo4900 wrote:Mouse is BRILLIANT SCIENTIST dumb.
CAT LOVES FOOD dumb.
Jack is just kinda dumb.

Freeza Heika
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Freeza Heika » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:07 pm

[quote="Danfun64"edit: ...that video is interlaced :evil:[/quote]

I made it 6 years ago before I knew what I was doing, but it still looks better than any Mexican release (and the orange bricks).
My Super Awesome GT Origins Idea
"さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!"
"SuperSaiyan3Goku, give me all your breasts."

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:23 pm

That would be awesome if there was a Mexican Dub Dragon Box release. Also, that video's awesome and that Freeza's great. That vid's definitely looking better than the ultimate uncut release. I'd like to share another fan made video I saw. There's this guy named supervendrell on YouTube and his remasters look decent and sound phenomenal. I'm not sure if he used the Dragon Boxes as a reference for his remastering but here's a sample of his work.