Frost: A Short Story

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Shad73
Not-So-Newbie

Frost: A Short Story

Post by Shad73 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Under foot of the might beasts was an entire morale of him choked. The giants had the advantage like a preying of vultures, albeit these mammoth gorillas whose forms had advanced. He was of a people whose reign over the galaxy was tremendous and tyrannical in silent; described as its’ hero, he was in fact the one who made devastations for himself to conquer.

As a wither from glory to glory a Saiyan-like being transpired at an instant from his great ape form to that of a ravenous furred man. Its’ teeth were sharklike in their century from giant to superman and a thoroughly beaten Frost was run to in mere moments. Picked off the ground he tried to blast off his captor’s tail; with the success of a death beam at large, the appendage fell like a barked limb from a tree. Sadly, the tail subsided once more into the body of the savage as Frost fearfully quivered.

Like a torment this killer stated, “Now that I’ve annihilated your people, any last words?”

Frost could only look as he heard, “You remember our agreement: I wouldn’t reveal your dark deeds if you didn’t fight was was necessary for my people to thrive… If you only kept your men away.”

That breath murmured with it the throwing of Frost once again to the ground as he yelled writhing in agony. This member of the People of Ice was watching the chambers of his race melting with fires of an invasion that could not be stopped. With one lifted hand the violent master yelled, “Time to die!” while charging up a beam. Then Frost picked up his hand to become apologetic, yelling, “Wait! Wait! Please…”

“Or what?”, this tyrant bellowed, throwing the beam off to a side with explosion. The nearby demise of the matter that came with it caused him to yell, “Your foolish troops had the nerve to break the agreement and look what you did! You killed my wife, you son of a bitch!”

At that moment it was there and then Frost squeamed, “Master…”

This prompted nothing less than a shift of the shoulders as he was brought of the provocation to silence. Frost said, “… I will do whatever you say. Just please, spare some of my people. They did nothing to deserve this.”

Levitating like the echo of a jump, he slowly gave his appeasing victim the look of a smile. Reaching his hand to help Frost up, this demon was jubilant with his alien foe’s surrender to the effect that all of a sudden he sped up the assistance so as to reach himself behind him and leave a halting pair of fingertips in his enemy’s back. Like that a sudden change came over Frost where his entire system had collapsed, his mouth frothing a blue substance that could not be counteracted.

His defeater then took the former king by his neck and said, “You made the right choice. You are now paralyzed from the neck down from here to death, your greatest pain without the knowledge that you are now mine!” The laughter ensued as Frost’s tears were effervescent against his cheeks, this being yelling, “You think I’ve simply given you an easy route in servitude after all the misery you’ve brought me? I am your devil, Frost! Today it is either change or die and congratulations, you made the right choice as I have already said!”

With no more words he could speak, Frost fell silent and in his mind captions of thought fell to surface. Laughter of this manic was the touching of hands on his very aura, which had now given way to sadness that could never be won.
Seeing the world as neutral is a gift; then you see the most beauty.