Black's death revealed?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.
User avatar
UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here
Posts: 2241
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:19 am

I'm really hoping Kamesennin demands porn before teaching him the technique.

User avatar
Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here
Posts: 4405
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:33 pm
Location: Salt Mines

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:28 am

I think that joke has been so overplayed, it's not even funny decades later. But that's just my opinion, I'm sure it stuck more for some others.
Retired.

User avatar
Michelle91
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 15819
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Michelle91 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:49 pm

I think if they lock up Zamasu + Goku Black, they will trapped in a powerful item and give that item to Zeno. Zeno and his guards will keep him in somewhere safe where no one can find him.
She/Her
Profile Pic: Girl Laharl from Disgaea

User avatar
fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5269
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:53 pm
Location: New York

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by fadeddreams5 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Maybe Goku Black is forced to be Omni King's friend.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

User avatar
Chuquita
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 15306
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Chuquita » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:00 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:Maybe Goku Black is forced to be Omni King's friend.
I feel like this is very possible.
On hiatus.

User avatar
namekiansaiyan
I Live Here
Posts: 4358
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:39 am

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by namekiansaiyan » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:04 pm

Chuquita wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:Maybe Goku Black is forced to be Omni King's friend.
I feel like this is very possible.
Using the Mafufa to seal them and then given to the omni king is my prediction. They would not fight back as they know who is.

User avatar
Cetra
I Live Here
Posts: 3855
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: Black's death revealed?

Post by Cetra » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:39 pm

And then Zenou kills all of them because they did Time stuff.

Gold end.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Post Reply