The reason why i think it has been created is that Goku & Co willl go there to see Hit,Cabba,Champa,Vados again later maybe even living there training or some shit
Goku wants to train with Hit and Vegeta is going to Planet Salad i think it will happen..
Have you forget about the Universe 6 Earth??
- Lord Beerus
- Namekian Warrior
- Posts: 21434
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
- Location: A temple on a giant tree
- Contact:
Re: Have you forget about the Universe 6 Earth??
The writing staff just haven't figured out a way to integrate the Earth of Universe 6 into a plot-point without it feeling like filler. When they come up with something in a new story arc that has the Earth of Universe 6 playing an integral role in the narrative, they'll just shoehorn it in.
Spoiler:
Re: Have you forget about the Universe 6 Earth??
I'm still disappointed over the forgotten Planet Salad and its king who reminds Kyabe of Vegeta. 
They teased it and it didn't happen, but I hope it still does. That invitation was the perfect reason to go visit!
I also think it would've made a fun movie.
They teased it and it didn't happen, but I hope it still does. That invitation was the perfect reason to go visit!
I also think it would've made a fun movie.
On hiatus.
Re: Have you forget about the Universe 6 Earth??
The creation of the Universe 6 Earth and the invitation to planet Salad weren't made for nothing.
It seems that Super will run for a longer time, so these places are great for further stories without disturbing the peace on Universe 7 Earth during this 10 year gap.
It seems that Super will run for a longer time, so these places are great for further stories without disturbing the peace on Universe 7 Earth during this 10 year gap.
Re: Have you forget about the Universe 6 Earth??
There could be a Universe 6 trip arc.
With Vegeta and co going to planet Salad like promised.
We could see U6 earth fighter for the omni-verse tournament.
With Vegeta and co going to planet Salad like promised.
We could see U6 earth fighter for the omni-verse tournament.
Re: Have you forget about the Universe 6 Earth??
Chuquita wrote:I'm still disappointed over the forgotten Planet Salad and its king who reminds Kyabe of Vegeta.
They teased it and it didn't happen, but I hope it still does. That invitation was the perfect reason to go visit!
I also think it would've made a fun movie.
My bet for the next saga will somehow involve Goku, Vegeta and a few others travel throughout Universes 6 and 7 for the Super Dragon Balls. That way they could visit Universe 6's Earth and also visit Salad.

