The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:50 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: All fighters have equal power, but have been forced to watch Vegeta's Bingo Dance before fighting.

29) Super Saiyan 4 Goku (Super 17 Saga) and Super Saiyan Future Trunks (Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound) vs. Fourth Form Frieza (Resurrection F) and Majin Dabura (before he had meditated).

30) Piccolo (Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F) and the Original Nameless Namekian (the one who had created Ultimate Shenron) vs. Super Saiyan 2 Nappa and Full Power Frieza.

31) Ultimate Gohan (Majin Buu Saga) and Cabba (Base) vs. Kid Buu and Copy-Vegeta.

P. S. Bonus: Max Power Master Roshi (Resurrection F) and Grandpa Gohan (with the Elder Kai Unlock Ability) vs. Great Ape Raditz.
29) Frieza effortlessly solos.

30) Piccolo effortlessly solos.

31) Copy Vegeta effortlessly solos.

Bonus: Roshi and Grandpa Gohan take it with medium difficulty.
Are you really sure with 29 and 31?

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: All fighters have equal power, but have been forced to watch Vegeta's Bingo Dance before fighting.

29) Super Saiyan 4 Goku (Super 17 Saga) and Super Saiyan Future Trunks (Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound) vs. Fourth Form Frieza (Resurrection F) and Majin Dabura (before he had meditated).

30) Piccolo (Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F) and the Original Nameless Namekian (the one who had created Ultimate Shenron) vs. Super Saiyan 2 Nappa and Full Power Frieza.

31) Ultimate Gohan (Majin Buu Saga) and Cabba (Base) vs. Kid Buu and Copy-Vegeta.

P. S. Bonus: Max Power Master Roshi (Resurrection F) and Grandpa Gohan (with the Elder Kai Unlock Ability) vs. Great Ape Raditz.
29) Frieza effortlessly solos.

Yep, Copy Vegeta easily tanked and thrashed SSJ3 Gotenks who's not that far below Ultimate Gohan and Frieza was close to the level of God Goku who is absurdly powerful.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:03 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: 29) Frieza effortlessly solos.

Yep, Copy Vegeta easily tanked and thrashed SSJ3 Gotenks who's not that far below Ultimate Gohan and Frieza was close to the level of God Goku who is absurdly powerful.
Aren't you missing out on the fact that Cabba is equal to the base form of Vegeta and Future Trunks would go into his new Super Saiyan form once he sees GT Goku is about to die from the evil Frieza?

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Are you really sure with 29 and 31?
Aren't you missing out on the fact that Cabba is equal to the base form of Vegeta and Future Trunks would go into his new Super Saiyan form once he sees GT Goku is about to die from the evil Frieza?
Vegeta wasn't using his full power vs Cabba, and even if Cabba is equal to Vegeta's base Copy Vegeta can transform and destroy him. Also, Trunks' new Super Saiyan is something that seems quite Godly. It's unlikely he'd obtain as he was in the Bojack movie when he couldn't even achieve SSJ2.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:09 pm

Skills and abilities only. Equal power.
Goku (any forms) VS Beerus
Vegeta (any forms) VS Beerus
Base Mira VS Base Demigra
Towa (any forms) VS Gohan (Cell Games, any forms)

Don't ask about the last one; it's just random.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:27 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:Skills and abilities only. Equal power.
Goku (any forms) VS Beerus
Vegeta (any forms) VS Beerus
Base Mira VS Base Demigra
Towa (any forms) VS Gohan (Cell Games, any forms)

Don't ask about the last one; it's just random.
1) Goku would have needed either Super Saiyan 4 or Super Saiyan God to beat Beerus.

2) Vegeta would have needed Super Saiyan 4 or Super Saiyan Blue to beat Beerus.

3) Démigra would win.

4) If Towa or Darkness Towa uses her Space-Time Magic on Gohan, then he is screwed.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Speculative battle!
Magic Enhanced Demigra VS Demon God Towa
Normal fight and an equal strength fight. Would they rely solely on their skills in the latter, or would Towa, at least, use her looks?
MyAnimeList | AniList

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:Speculative battle!
Magic Enhanced Demigra VS Demon God Towa
Normal fight and an equal strength fight. Would they rely solely on their skills in the latter, or would Towa, at least, use her looks?
The fearsome Démigra in his ultimate form versus Demon Goddess Towa? In their first round, Majin Démigra (Makyouka Form) would have the edge, but in their second bout, both Demon Deitys' would have had likely killed each other with their best moves.

PelicanDynasty
Beyond Newbie

Post by PelicanDynasty » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:04 pm

Are the humans allowed to destroy the moon? If not they have no shot I think.

Here's one I'd like to hear about: The People of Penguin Village vs Raditz

I don't know anything about Dr. Slump other than the stuff that's in Dragon Ball, but some of the people in Penguin Village are way stronger than Goku when he visits there. Any way they could hang with Raditz? And if yes, what about vs Vegeta and Nappa when they showed up?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:05 am

PelicanDynasty wrote:
Are the humans allowed to destroy the moon? If not they have no shot I think.

Here's one I'd like to hear about: The People of Penguin Village vs Raditz

I don't know anything about Dr. Slump other than the stuff that's in Dragon Ball, but some of the people in Penguin Village are way stronger than Goku when he visits there. Any way they could hang with Raditz? And if yes, what about vs Vegeta and Nappa when they showed up?
With their Gag Power, the residents of Penguin Village would be immune to absolutely anything Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta could throw at them.

Now, it is my turn...

1) Steven Bloodriver (from the direct sequel to the Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks TV Special, Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Assault on the Inferno Nightmare Mission!) vs. Fourth Form Frieza (from the Frieza Saga at 90% of his absolute full power).

2) GT Super Saiyan Little Goku (Super 17 Saga) vs. Fourth Form Cooler (if he had 4 months to train).

3) Super Saiyan Future Gohan (before getting his facial scars and missing arm from saving Future Trunks) vs. Second Form King Cold (Trunks Saga).

4) Piccolo Katanaji (with weights, Cell Games Saga) vs. First Form Chilled (if he had eaten a Fruit of the Tree of Godly Might seven times in a row).

5) Super Saiyan Future Trunks (when he had challenged the Androids of his future at the end of the Dragon Ball Z: History of Trunks) vs. Mecha Frieza.

6) Pan (Dragon Ball GT) vs. The Meta Cooler that first fought the Base Form of Goku.

7) Super Saiyan Xeno Bardock vs. Ruthless Final Form Frost.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:17 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:6) Pan (Dragon Ball GT) vs. The Meta Cooler that first fought the Base Form of Goku.
Anyone who knows anything about me knew that I would do this one. Pan would struggle a bit, but I'm sure Cooler would make fun of her sooner or later, as well as brag some about beating her grandfather. This would more than likely trigger Pan's latent powers (namely a Maiden's Rage-esque technique/power boost), and I believe she would win.
MyAnimeList | AniList

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Angelus » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:19 am

PelicanDynasty wrote: Here's one I'd like to hear about: The People of Penguin Village vs Raditz

Arale has a lot of "toon force" and would be enough to take on the trio. She cracked the Earth in half with one punch and could even toss planets around. They're certainly gag feats though

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:50 am

Well, well, looks like my human match ups aren't doing so well. Poor humans and poor Yamcha. lol

Here's a few more matches then!

Androids Saga Krillin, Tien, Yamcha VS TV Special Base Future Gohan (two-armed). No Ki attacks for everyone

Androids Saga Chiaotzu VS TV Special Base Future Gohan (immediately right after he comes out of the rubble that used to be a carnival, from his fight with Future 17 and 18, crawling towards Future Trunks; he has one arm at this point, freshly lost but not dangerously bleeding). Ki attacks allowed

22nd WMAT Goku VS 23rd WMAT Cyborg Tao

Cell Games SSJ Future Trunks (with sword and armor) and Piccolo VS Pui Pui and Yakon (no light absorbing)

Post-1st day ROSAT USSJ Future Trunks (no sword/armor) VS Android 16, 17, and 18. Trunks isn't allowed to use Ki attacks. He'll have to pummel them to win. No self-destruct for the Androids

former matches:
[spoiler]Base Vegeta (awakened immediately after the Android 18 beat down; has broken arm/shoulder. No turning SSJ) VS Androids Saga Yamcha (jealously angered and bloodlusted from Vegeta fathering Trunks with Bulma :lol:)

Bacterian VS See-Through the Invisible Man

Colonel Silver VS Videl (no flying)

Cyborg Tao with a full power Super Dodon Wave VS Saiyan Saga Vegeta (as he's crawling towards his pod, post-Great Ape Gohan fight, right before Krillin attempts to stab Vegeta with Yajirobe's sword)

Android 18 VS Post-1st day ROSAT Base Future Trunks (that can use up to Kaioken x10); no sword or armor[/spoiler]

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:08 am

Angelus wrote:Well, well, looks like my human match ups aren't doing so well. Poor humans and poor Yamcha. lol

Here's a few more matches then!

Androids Saga Krillin, Tien, Yamcha VS TV Special Base Future Gohan (two-armed). No Ki attacks for everyone

Androids Saga Chiaotzu VS TV Special Base Future Gohan (immediately right after he comes out of the rubble that used to be a carnival, from his fight with Future 17 and 18, crawling towards Future Trunks; he has one arm at this point, freshly lost but not dangerously bleeding). Ki attacks allowed

22nd WMAT Goku VS 23rd WMAT Cyborg Tao

Cell Games SSJ Future Trunks (with sword and armor) and Piccolo VS Pui Pui and Yakon (no light absorbing)

Post-1st day ROSAT USSJ Future Trunks (no sword/armor) VS Android 16, 17, and 18. Trunks isn't allowed to use Ki attacks. He'll have to pummel them to win. No self-destruct for the Androids
- As with the other matches, the gap between the Earthlings and Gohan is too large for them to be able to reliably damage him without the aid of their special techniques. Gohan wins.

- Just like the other Injured Saiyan vs. Earthling matches, Gohan has a higher battle power, but being so injured, he won't be able to offer any resistance to Chiaotzu. Heck, Chiaotzu's telekinesis will probably be enough to completely restrain Gohan while he pummels him with a barrage of Dodonpas.

- I personally have Cyborg Taopaipai about as strong as Drum, which is too much for Goku to handle. His loss is only slightly less brutal than his one against the elderly King Piccolo.

- Oh this one is just unfair. Pui-Pui is weaker than regular Boo-arc Vegeta, who is weaker than 100% Freeza (according to Battle of Gods), so he's basically fodder in the face of Super Saiyan Trunks and Piccolo (who is about as strong as Super Vegeta was when he fought Semi-Perfect Cell, in my book). Yakon isn't much better. Since Gohan thought that he and Goku could beat him without transforming into Super Saiyans, I doubt he's much stronger than Freeza (and that's being generous). Piccolo and Trunks butcher Bobbidi's goons.

- Despite the speed loss and the extra energy consumption, Grade 3 Trunks is several times stronger than the Androids and crushes them with ease. Heck, he could do it with regular old Super Saiyan without breaking a sweat.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:22 am

ZombieVito wrote:
Anime Kitten wrote:
ZombieVito wrote:Not even SSJ2 Vegeta wins.
Could you please elaborate a bit more? Majin Vegeta (who was a Super Saiyan 2) was basically on par with SSJ2 Goku, who was apparently stronger than SSJ2 Gohan. I don't necessarily disagree, I'd just like to know why you think that.

New fights:

Ginyu [Tagoma] vs Perfect Cell.
Piccolo [Before training with RoF Gohan] vs East Kaioshin.
SSJ Gotenks [pre RoSaT] vs South Kaioshin.
West Kaioshin vs Perfect Cell [vs Goku].
North Kaioshin vs SSJ Goku [vs Perfect Cell].
Portara fusion of all 4 U7 Kaioshins vs Zamasu.
SSJ2 Future Trunks vs Zamasu.
SSR Black [With Kaioken x 20] vs Champa.
Gohan [Champa arc] vs Pure Boo.
Jaco vs Roshi [RoF arc].

No magic, absorption or body change.
1. Ginyu wins.
Ginyu >> Tagoma (post training) = Base Gohan (ROF saga) = Perfect Cell >> Piccolo (ROF saga).
2. East Kaioshin.
3. Mhhhh.... I give this to South Kaioshin (anime), but I'm not really sure...
4. Perfect Cell.
5. Ssj Goku.
6. :crazy:
7. Ssj2 Future Trunks did much better than Zamasu against Goku. He wins.
8. Champa one-shots. He's on a completely different level.
9. Base Gohan would get stomped. Ssj Gohan, on the other hand, one-shots.
Ssj Gohan (Champa saga) = Ultimate Gohan >>> Kid Buu >>>> Base Gohan (Champa saga).
10. Muten Roshi.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:28 am

Noah wrote:

New matches:

- Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé) vs Hitto (full improvement with assassin techniques)

- Beerus vs. Zamack
1. Hit, easily.
Hit (max power) > SsjB Kkx10 Goku >>>>>> SsjR Black Goku >>>> SsjB Goku (Black Goku saga) = SsjB Goku (Universal Tournament saga).

2. We don't know yet, probably Beerus though.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:31 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:1) Super 17 Saga Little Goku (GT) vs. Present Zamasu. (The incarnation of him that was destroyed by Beerus.)

2) Super 17 Saga Super Saiyan Little Goku (GT) vs. Meta Rhildo.

3) Super 17 Saga Super Saiyan 2 Little Goku (GT) vs. Fourth Form Frieza (Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F).

4) Super 17 Saga Super Saiyan 3 Little Goku (GT) vs. Super Janemba.

5) Super Saiyan 4 Goku (Super 17 Saga) vs. Super 17. (Right after being born, but before being hit by GT Gohan's Super or Ultimate Kamehameha.)
1. Very hard to say... I give this fight to Ssj GT Goku (Super 17 saga), though, but I'm not too sure.
2. Ssj GT Goku (Super 17 saga), easily. He was much stronger than MajUub, who literally one-shots Rildo.
3. Ssj2 GT Goku doesn't exist, but anyway, Final form Frieza (ROF) stomps.
4. What? Ssj GT Goku (Baby Vegeta saga) would kill him with a casual blast. Ssj3 is just too much.
5) Ssj4 Goku, of course.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:39 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:Dragon Ball vs. Dragon Ball Z) Kid Goku (during his rematch against King Piccolo) vs. Mr. Satan (Cell Games Saga).

Dragon Ball Z vs. Dragon Ball GT) Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan vs. Hell Fighter 17.

Dragon Ball GT vs. Dragon Ball Super) GT Gotenks (Baby Saga) vs. Tagoma (after training with Frieza).

Dragon Ball Super vs. Dragon Ball) Super Saiyan Blue Goku (Future Trunks Saga) vs. Lucifer.
1. :shock: :lol:
2. Hell Fighter 17 gives Base Vegeta (Super 17 saga) a tough fight. That Vegeta is probably Buu saga Ssj3 tier, so Gohan is no match here.
3. Ssj GT Gotenks would beat him easily. Not so sure about the base version.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:41 am

DBZ Macky wrote:Rageta runs the gaunlet:
-Mr. Boo
-Evil Boo
-Evil Boo (+Piccolo)
-Gotenks (SSJ3)
-Gohan (Ultimate)
-Evil Boo (+Gotenks)
-Evil Boo (+Gohan)
-Super Vegetto
-Base Vegeta (RoF)
He beats everyone but Beyond God Vegeta (ROF), who'd literally wreck his enraged counterpart.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:43 am

In Brightest Day wrote:Some more fights:

- SSJ Gogeta (Fusion Reborn) vs. Freeza (true form, Resurrection F).
- Kibitoshin vs. Dabura.
- Ninja Murasaki vs. Great Saiyawoman and Mr. Satan.

Who is the strongest character General Rilldo can defeat in the original Manga?
1. Final form Frieza (ROF) one-shots.
2. Kibitoshin should be stronger.