Are those green Time Rings even usable?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.
User avatar
Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1971
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am
Location: Dragonball Multiverse
Contact:

Are those green Time Rings even usable?

Post by Angelus » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:23 am

Or are they just there to keep as records or maybe just for display? Zamasu never even bothered to take them. There's 12 Universes in each of those rings so he could have even wiped out more people for his Zero humans plan

User avatar
Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: Are those green Time Rings even usable?

Post by Roronoa-pt » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:12 pm

They are created to demonstrate the number of the timelines, I doubt they can be used.

User avatar
Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here
Posts: 4405
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:33 pm
Location: Salt Mines

Re: Are those green Time Rings even usable?

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Probably both.
Retired.

Post Reply