I think Zamasu is still alive guys!!!!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.
User avatar
Hit!!
Regular
Posts: 667
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:31 am
Location: Dominican Republic

I think Zamasu is still alive guys!!!!

Post by Hit!! » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:10 pm

When Zamasu became the universe, his presence trascended timelines, it started affecting the past, maybe (just a theory) due to a ripple in spacetime due to the constant time travelling (krillin made mention of this when he referenced the episode where black was sucked into the past thanks to his time ring).

My point is, if his presence was also felt in the past, where even Whis and Beerus felt it, than he must be alive. Why?? Because Zeno only destroyed the future, but the past is still intact, so that little bit of his presence that was in the past, could've gotten away from Zeno's destruction.

I'm going even further, maybe Zamasu's spirit is out there floating in space, maybe he creates a new body for his soul to ocupate and goes to universe 6 to hire Hit to kill Goku. Its just a theory though. Its pretty unlikely.

But i don't think that what we just saw was the end of Zamasu. He's around somewhere.

User avatar
Cetra
I Live Here
Posts: 3855
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: I think Zamasu is still alive guys!!!!

Post by Cetra » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:23 pm

I doubt. Univerzalmasu was shown to become the universe and even affect the other timelines but that does not mean he was not destroyed fully. He started to get through a bit but that connection seemed to be cut and one of his faces vanished so - I doubt it.

I think he was too strong for everyone at this point except for Zenou but Zenou just is so powerful to completely eradicate his essence and therefore make his existence cease.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

darzap
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:38 am

Re: I think Zamasu is still alive guys!!!!

Post by darzap » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:32 pm

So this Vegetto-level powered, god-supremacist character hires a mortal to kill Goku? Why? What money does he use to pay Hit? If he survives, he can do it himself.

User avatar
dragonballhero
Regular
Posts: 518
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Re: I think Zamasu is still alive guys!!!!

Post by dragonballhero » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:45 pm

darzap wrote:So this Vegetto-level powered, god-supremacist character hires a mortal to kill Goku? Why? What money does he use to pay Hit? If he survives, he can do it himself.
I'm not saying I totally buy the whole "Zamasu is still alive" notion, but in the INSANELY UNLIKELY chance that this were to come to pass, he could possibly hire Hit to attack Goku while he bides his time, regaining his strength for his return.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6422
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Nagano
Contact:

Re: I think Zamasu is still alive guys!!!!

Post by Cipher » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:13 am

Pretty sure his energy/spirit was just seeping through the distortion left by the time machine in the same way Black's ring was able to pick up on it. He hadn't fully entered the main timeline yet; it was just there to highlight the urgency of stopping Zamasu in Trunks' timeline.

User avatar
Hit!!
Regular
Posts: 667
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:31 am
Location: Dominican Republic

Re: I think Zamasu is still alive guys!!!!

Post by Hit!! » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:24 am

darzap wrote:So this Vegetto-level powered, god-supremacist character hires a mortal to kill Goku? Why? What money does he use to pay Hit? If he survives, he can do it himself.
Frieza called the Ginyu force to take care of Vegeta and co. and he could've done it himself easily.

In a scenario where Zamasu manages to survive, i think it would be smart for him to keep a low profile, because Supreme Kai would alert Beerus and the rest of the gods, so they would be in full alert and try to stop him. But if Zamasu stays in anonimity, he has time to plan and execute his plans without any intervention..

User avatar
PsionicWarrior
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1569
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Re: I think Zamasu is still alive guys!!!!

Post by PsionicWarrior » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:27 am

You make an interesting theory mate but I think when Zeno ends it it ends lol

User avatar
omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1969
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:27 pm
Location: Western Canada

Re: I think Zamasu is still alive guys!!!!

Post by omaro34 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:46 pm

darzap wrote:So this Vegetto-level powered, god-supremacist character hires a mortal to kill Goku? Why? What money does he use to pay Hit? If he survives, he can do it himself.
LMAO @ "God supremacist. That's exactly what Zamasu was. I can imagine that blind old Dave Chappelle thinking he's a God and hating all mortals hahaha
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

User avatar
Lord Frieza
I Live Here
Posts: 3801
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Re: I think Zamasu is still alive guys!!!!

Post by Lord Frieza » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:36 pm

I might have spread to Goku's time if my theory that Zamasu's soul was acting like a cosmic virus or infection, spreading through and overtaking the fabric of reality is right.

Post Reply