Naruto Style Time Skip?
- Dragonball Black
- Not-So-Newbie
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:43 am
- Contact:
Naruto Style Time Skip?
I feel the only way the series is gonna be able to keep going is via timeskip like Naruto. I think they have forshadowed as much by giving Pan immense powers.
The best way to do this is to Have Pan, Marin (Krillins Daughter) maybe introduce Bulla from Multiverse and have Goten and Trunks be the mentors. I wouldnt want Goku and Vegeta taking a back seat. But I would like them to have a role like Kakashi or Jiraiya from Naruto. I think if you do this make sure that Super Saiayan Blue isnt a form they can just go to. This way you kind of bring Super down to a more Dragonball Zish Storyline. Only when it comes to power levels. Of course I still would like to see beerus and whis. I dont know, I will keep adding more ideas as time goes on. Its thanksgiving so my mind is on Turkey, but what do you guys think would be a cool way to do a time skip?
Also if you can, check out my channel! I woould really love it if you supported a small Dragonball Youtuber and subscribed!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYBVZ ... JmNcGdQJuQ
The best way to do this is to Have Pan, Marin (Krillins Daughter) maybe introduce Bulla from Multiverse and have Goten and Trunks be the mentors. I wouldnt want Goku and Vegeta taking a back seat. But I would like them to have a role like Kakashi or Jiraiya from Naruto. I think if you do this make sure that Super Saiayan Blue isnt a form they can just go to. This way you kind of bring Super down to a more Dragonball Zish Storyline. Only when it comes to power levels. Of course I still would like to see beerus and whis. I dont know, I will keep adding more ideas as time goes on. Its thanksgiving so my mind is on Turkey, but what do you guys think would be a cool way to do a time skip?
Also if you can, check out my channel! I woould really love it if you supported a small Dragonball Youtuber and subscribed!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYBVZ ... JmNcGdQJuQ
We are the Villains of Dragonball, and we focus on news, leaks, reviews and most importantly discussion videos.
Lets look into the Darker Side of Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT and Dragonball Super.
Subscribe and Share this Channel and Become a Villain yourself!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYBVZ ... JmNcGdQJuQ
Dont Forget to Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AnimeFeuds
And Like my Dragonball Xenoverse 3 Page
https://www.facebook.com/Dragonball-Xen ... 441039984/
Lets look into the Darker Side of Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT and Dragonball Super.
Subscribe and Share this Channel and Become a Villain yourself!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYBVZ ... JmNcGdQJuQ
Dont Forget to Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AnimeFeuds
And Like my Dragonball Xenoverse 3 Page
https://www.facebook.com/Dragonball-Xen ... 441039984/
Re: Naruto Style Time Skip?
We already have EoZ to go to. There's no need to take inspiration from another franchise.
As for the next generation, I'd first like to correct you a little bit: Marron*, and also, Bulla already exists in canon and would GREATLY benefit from not having anything to do with Multiverse. Have you seen how much controversy Multiverse Bra has caused in that subcommunity!? They even made a joke page about a hate Spirit Bomb because so many people disliked her!
That said, the next generation should be allowed to come in and "play", and soon. Pan, Bulla (and a Bran fusion if you want), Marron, Uub, Goten and Trunks, Gohan a little... I don't think Goten and Trunks would take mentor roles, judging from their personalities. Gohan could be a mentor, though. Piccolo's also always available for some mentoring if necessary. Goku and Vegeta might cause some problems, but they can easily be sent away on some important god business in Universe 11 or something while plot happens in Universe 7 with the others.
As for the next generation, I'd first like to correct you a little bit: Marron*, and also, Bulla already exists in canon and would GREATLY benefit from not having anything to do with Multiverse. Have you seen how much controversy Multiverse Bra has caused in that subcommunity!? They even made a joke page about a hate Spirit Bomb because so many people disliked her!
That said, the next generation should be allowed to come in and "play", and soon. Pan, Bulla (and a Bran fusion if you want), Marron, Uub, Goten and Trunks, Gohan a little... I don't think Goten and Trunks would take mentor roles, judging from their personalities. Gohan could be a mentor, though. Piccolo's also always available for some mentoring if necessary. Goku and Vegeta might cause some problems, but they can easily be sent away on some important god business in Universe 11 or something while plot happens in Universe 7 with the others.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance
Dragon Ball Ultimate - 81 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link
Dragon Ball Ultimate - 81 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link
- Dragonball Black
- Not-So-Newbie
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:43 am
- Contact:
Re: Naruto Style Time Skip?
If that happens I think Gohan will become the vocal point of the arc, leading to him training Pan.
We are the Villains of Dragonball, and we focus on news, leaks, reviews and most importantly discussion videos.
Lets look into the Darker Side of Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT and Dragonball Super.
Subscribe and Share this Channel and Become a Villain yourself!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYBVZ ... JmNcGdQJuQ
Dont Forget to Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AnimeFeuds
And Like my Dragonball Xenoverse 3 Page
https://www.facebook.com/Dragonball-Xen ... 441039984/
Lets look into the Darker Side of Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT and Dragonball Super.
Subscribe and Share this Channel and Become a Villain yourself!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYBVZ ... JmNcGdQJuQ
Dont Forget to Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AnimeFeuds
And Like my Dragonball Xenoverse 3 Page
https://www.facebook.com/Dragonball-Xen ... 441039984/
Re: Naruto Style Time Skip?
Yeah, like a post above said - EoZ is a timeskip. Still, to me - the timeskip from Kid Goku to Teen Goku back in Dragon Ball was similar to Naruto. However, Dragon Ball Z works as a LITERAL timeskip due to the title change similar to Naruto changing its title with Shippuden. Also, the tone of Z and Shippuden work to reveal more about the main characters' histories (Goku being a Saiyan and Naruto being a Jinchuriki).
But as for ANOTHER timeskip based on Super - Yeah, EoZ is definitely the way to go. To me, EoZ foreshadowed Uub and Pan becoming the new leading fighters (and potentially both even competing for Goku's title?). Also, it'd be awesome if Bra (Bulla) becomes an integral character in a potential Super timeskip. I mean, the daughter of Vegeta and Bulma as well as being a half-Saiyan/half-human Bulma lookalike who can potentially turn Super Saiyan! Yeah, she can be awesome in a timeskip.
Still, if a timeskip is featured in DB Super - I feel like it should be the very last arc that leads into a new series or ends Dragon Ball, period. Maybe the new series would be titled, "Dragon Ball Ultra" or "Generation Z"?
But as for ANOTHER timeskip based on Super - Yeah, EoZ is definitely the way to go. To me, EoZ foreshadowed Uub and Pan becoming the new leading fighters (and potentially both even competing for Goku's title?). Also, it'd be awesome if Bra (Bulla) becomes an integral character in a potential Super timeskip. I mean, the daughter of Vegeta and Bulma as well as being a half-Saiyan/half-human Bulma lookalike who can potentially turn Super Saiyan! Yeah, she can be awesome in a timeskip.
Still, if a timeskip is featured in DB Super - I feel like it should be the very last arc that leads into a new series or ends Dragon Ball, period. Maybe the new series would be titled, "Dragon Ball Ultra" or "Generation Z"?
- TekTheNinja
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1647
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:36 pm
Re: Naruto Style Time Skip?
I desperately want a time skip in Super. It pisses me off greatly that we've got a new DB series, but will probably still never see anything past EoZ. I want to see Goku and Vegeta in EoZ clothes. I want adult Gotenks. I want Pan to become a Super Saiyan. I want Uub to actually become a developed character. I want Bra to just fucking exist. I'm almost willing to bet that none of that will ever happen unless they make Pan go SSJ as a baby, but that would be really annoying. Like REALLY annoying.
Re: Naruto Style Time Skip?
Yeah, when Resurrection 'F' was originally announced - They made it seem like it took place AFTER the manga so I was disappointed to find this was not the case.TekTheNinja wrote:I desperately want a time skip in Super. It pisses me off greatly that we've got a new DB series, but will probably still never see anything past EoZ. I want to see Goku and Vegeta in EoZ clothes. I want adult Gotenks. I want Pan to become a Super Saiyan. I want Uub to actually become a developed character. I want Bra to just fucking exist. I'm almost willing to bet that none of that will ever happen unless they make Pan go SSJ as a baby, but that would be really annoying. Like REALLY annoying.
- The Monkey King
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:53 am
Re: Naruto Style Time Skip?
Yeah one of the cool things about Dragon Ball was time subtly or abruptly moving on with characters getting older and things changing.
Now with Super no one wants to rock the boat and make any changes.
The biggest offender is Maron, Goten and Trunks not ageing, even though it's been years since the Buu saga apparently.
Now with Super no one wants to rock the boat and make any changes.
The biggest offender is Maron, Goten and Trunks not ageing, even though it's been years since the Buu saga apparently.
- Dragonball Black
- Not-So-Newbie
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:43 am
- Contact:
Re: Naruto Style Time Skip?
I get the feeling with this next arc, that Gohan will become the hero. Especially if Hit kills Goku. That may lead toward a good timeskip. Kinda like we had between the cell arc and Buu.
We are the Villains of Dragonball, and we focus on news, leaks, reviews and most importantly discussion videos.
Lets look into the Darker Side of Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT and Dragonball Super.
Subscribe and Share this Channel and Become a Villain yourself!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYBVZ ... JmNcGdQJuQ
Dont Forget to Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AnimeFeuds
And Like my Dragonball Xenoverse 3 Page
https://www.facebook.com/Dragonball-Xen ... 441039984/
Lets look into the Darker Side of Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT and Dragonball Super.
Subscribe and Share this Channel and Become a Villain yourself!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYBVZ ... JmNcGdQJuQ
Dont Forget to Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AnimeFeuds
And Like my Dragonball Xenoverse 3 Page
https://www.facebook.com/Dragonball-Xen ... 441039984/
- TekTheNinja
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1647
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:36 pm
Re: Naruto Style Time Skip?
That sounds amazing, but I honestly don't see it happening. Super plays it far too safe to do that.Dragonball Black wrote:I get the feeling with this next arc, that Gohan will become the hero. Especially if Hit kills Goku. That may lead toward a good timeskip. Kinda like we had between the cell arc and Buu.

