"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by TheMathemagician » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
TheMathemagician wrote:Do we know what the scan says about Fem-Broly, the alien dude, and the teletubbie?
Fem Broly power is said to be at Maximum.... (I'm sorry...).
TheMathemagician, just to clarify if you don't get it, nothing is said about her in the scan
Understood. Thank you.
DBS916 wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote:Is it my eyes playin tricks on me or does the bald alien dude looks small af compared to FemBroly? in the OP we see bald alien quite tall, is fembroly just that tall?
Do we still have no names about these 2? they're the most talked about in the new character participants, its really weird calling them bald alien dude and fem broly.
Possibly their placements on the scan. The bald alien looks like he's positioned a few centimeters lower then her. Would be interesting to see his reaction when she transforms into this giant, hulking super saiyan form.
Yeah, the scan has the alien dude looking shorter than both Fem Broly and the teletubbie. It's probably just the placement of it like you said.
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:10 pm

If Toyotoro is designing these important characters then chances are he'll have a hand in some of the fighters as well.

I really like his designs so hopefully if someone takes over from Toriyama it's him.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Do we know who designed Vegeta Gohan here
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Kagari
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Kagari » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:Do we know who designed Vegeta Gohan here
Toriyama, over 20 years ago.

Avery
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Avery » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:17 pm

Still can't get over how terrible Gohan looks without that one lock of hair. It really makes a world of difference. FemBroli isn't as muscular as I thought she'd be which is a great relief.
An angry Final Fantasy fan wrote: And after all the outrage, when I'm ready, I'll go out on to GameStop and buy a Persona 5 copy. And when my mother finds me investing my precious time trying to bond with this hot anime girl, I'll look straight into her eyes and say "but have you looked at the menu screen? have you actually seen the menu screen? In that very moment, she knows. She fucking knows. As she handles me the nugget pieces she previously cooked for me, she leaves my room with these words: "Persona 5 is the true savior of the JRPG".
VegettoEX wrote: In a blunt nutshell, no-one wants to read bullshit. Don't post bullshit. Be a cool person that posts cool things that other people would actually want to read. Don't be Zamasu from episode 63 talking to himself.

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:19 pm

LOL so no Blue or Ikari Gohan and "just" Ultimate.

But Fem Broly looks cool

But where are my 17 infos... They most likely hide it cuz he is that awesome

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Kagari wrote:
How could I forget!

But seriously, this new bangless gohan character sheet is made by whom
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:20 pm

So what are the exact names for all these Gods?

Herms said that #2 is Helles, #4 is Quitela and #10 is Rumoosh.

What about the others? I've seen names thrown around but I wanna know what the true name is.

Alee9977
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Alee9977 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Avery wrote:Still can't get over how terrible Gohan looks without that one lock of hair. It really makes a world of difference. FemBroli isn't as muscular as I thought she'd be which is a great relief.
Probably and most likely the form in the scan isn't the form showed in the opening and PVs.

Kagari
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Kagari » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
Kagari wrote:
How could I forget!

But seriously, this new bangless gohan character sheet is made by whom
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
It's Yamamuro's work.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Kagari wrote:
Even so, the fact that it made a return in Big and ROF makes me think that he doesn't have it when he powers up anymore because of Cabba.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:36 pm

Just noticed cocky Gohan smile (or is that a smirk? cant tell exactly) in the upper middle, really gives you his cocky mystic mode back in Boo arc but without the bang, that bang! BRING THE BANG BACK!
"Fight you? no, I wanna kill you" cocky ass mf 8)

Kagari
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Kagari » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:40 pm

kinisking wrote:
Kagari wrote:
Even so, the fact that it made a return in Big and ROF makes me think that he doesn't have it when he powers up anymore because of Cabba.
Then what was episode 67 about? Toei please.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Kagari wrote:
kinisking wrote:
Kagari wrote: Toriyama, over 20 years ago.
#IBlameToie
I am gonna spam this everywhere

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Kagari wrote:
kinisking wrote:
Kagari wrote: Toriyama, over 20 years ago.
Oh yeah, that too. I guess because Cabba wasnt around, they could do it. But now they're both in the same arc. It's just speculation, but I think it's true.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Kagari
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Kagari » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:07 pm

kinisking wrote:
Kagari wrote:
kinisking wrote: Even so, the fact that it made a return in Big and ROF makes me think that he doesn't have it when he powers up anymore because of Cabba.
Oh yeah, that too. I guess because Cabba wasnt around, they could do it. But now they're both in the same arc. It's just speculation, but I think it's true.
It wouldn't surprise me at this point. BUT like I said before, at least he's part of the story again.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:10 pm

I am not sure why Cabba Should be the reason here, he looks nothing like gohan, hair being similar shouldn't be a problem

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:23 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:Just noticed cocky Gohan smile (or is that a smirk? cant tell exactly) in the upper middle, really gives you his cocky mystic mode back in Boo arc but without the bang, that bang! BRING THE BANG BACK!
Yamamuro just copied the designs from GT Vegeta that's probably why.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:31 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote:Just noticed cocky Gohan smile (or is that a smirk? cant tell exactly) in the upper middle, really gives you his cocky mystic mode back in Boo arc but without the bang, that bang! BRING THE BANG BACK!
Can you show me the GT Vegeta designs or are you making stuff up?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:40 pm

kinisking wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Can you show me the GT Vegeta designs or are you making stuff up?
I don't think it's an exact copy but looks pretty similar.

Edit- Well it turns out the person just re coloured the Gohan a little bit and it looks like GT Vegeta.