The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

pacz360
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by pacz360 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:53 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
pacz360 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:

The problem is Goku should be able to one shot Krillin with 1% of his power in base.
And bulma should've been reduced to gore from a slap from beerus.
Beerus held back... If Goku was holding back he shouldn't go ssj. Why go ssj if he could win while holding back in base? This makes no sense, stop trying to twist logic to try and make the show make sense. The episode would of made sense as long as Goku stayed in base.
Goku wanted test krillin that's the damn point your he ain't going to go all out on the fucker and wanted to boost his confidence and see what can krillin could do to ring out guys around goku level especially in blue and again beerus should've reduced bulma to gore considering what he can do with a finger tap.
Don't why people seemed to think goku cant hold back all of sudden.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:16 am

Gog wrote:Super Hirudegarn V Janemba.
Toei's website straight-up says that Janemba is stronger, so he wins.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

dragon boss z
I Live Here

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:27 am

pacz360 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
pacz360 wrote: And bulma should've been reduced to gore from a slap from beerus.
Beerus held back... If Goku was holding back he shouldn't go ssj. Why go ssj if he could win while holding back in base? This makes no sense, stop trying to twist logic to try and make the show make sense. The episode would of made sense as long as Goku stayed in base.
Goku wanted test krillin that's the damn point your he ain't going to go all out on the fucker and wanted to boost his confidence and see what can krillin could do to ring out guys around goku level especially in blue and again beerus should've reduced bulma to gore considering what he can do with a finger tap.
I feel like you aren't reading or comprehending what I am saying...

I know Goku was holding back. I'm saying why go ssj or SSB if he can win while holding back in base?

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:14 am

dragon boss z wrote:
pacz360 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:

I know Goku was holding back. I'm saying why go ssj or SSB if he can win while holding back in base?
He is trying to intimidate Krillin. Remember Krillin can't sense god ki. But turning ssj blue and actually holding off goku. Gives Krillin confindence in himself when he goes against godly level beings. Remember Krillin doesn't need to be stronger then them. Just smarter.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:26 am

Berserker1921 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
pacz360 wrote: Goku wanted test krillin that's the damn point your he ain't going to go all out on the fucker and wanted to boost his confidence and see what can krillin could do to ring out guys around goku level especially in blue and again beerus should've reduced bulma to gore considering what he can do with a finger tap.

He is trying to intimidate Krillin. Remember Krillin can't sense god ki. But turning ssj blue and actually holding off goku. Gives Krillin confindence in himself when he goes against godly level beings. Remember Krillin doesn't need to be stronger then them. Just smarter.
And we have a winner thank you.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:22 pm

New match:

Android 17 (Super) vs. Super 17
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

dragon boss z
I Live Here

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
pacz360 wrote: Goku wanted test krillin that's the damn point your he ain't going to go all out on the fucker and wanted to boost his confidence and see what can krillin could do to ring out guys around goku level especially in blue and again beerus should've reduced bulma to gore considering what he can do with a finger tap.

I know, but he went regular ssj because Krillin was forcing him off the edge with a ki blast.

dragon boss z
I Live Here

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:12 pm

pacz360 wrote:
Berserker1921 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:

And we have a winner thank you.
Still doesn't make sense why he had to goo ssj when Krillin was pressuring him with a ki blast.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Toppo, Bergamo, Hit vs Merged Zamasu? (No immortality)

Buu (Black and Golden Frieza) vs Vegito blue? (no time limit)

Hit vs Super 17? (Equal power)

Skinny good Buu (current) vs Super Buu?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:39 am

Berserker1921 wrote:Toppo, Bergamo, Hit vs Merged Zamasu? (No immortality)

Zamasu, he's just too strong for them.
Vegetto kills Boo easily.
I don't really know a thing about GT's powerscale but I don't think 17 can beat Hit's Time-Skip.
Super Boo. I don't think Good Boo got multiple times stronger.

Fights:

Pre 25th TB Videl vs BoDB Goku.
Bora vs 21st TB Goku.
Mutaito vs 22nd TB Goku.
Gryll vs 23rd TB Goku.
Guldo vs Post Kaio Goku. No Kaioken or paralysis.
Shin vs CG SSJ Goku. No paralysis.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:05 am

ZombieVito wrote: Pre 25th TB Videl vs BoDB Goku.
Bora vs 21st TB Goku.
Mutaito vs 22nd TB Goku.
Gryll vs 23rd TB Goku.
Guldo vs Post Kaio Goku. No Kaioken or paralysis.
Shin vs CG SSJ Goku. No paralysis.
Goku, pretty skilled and can take bullets head on

Goku, same reason

I will give this to Mutaito, lot of techniques to catch goku off guard

Gryll isn't shown enough to gauge his strength, can't say for sure but it's probably goku, lot more skilled

Goku obviously, way too strong

They fight to death, goku is a lot more skilled but shin has a bigger edge in power

Fight

Zeke Yeager vs Great ape kid Gohan
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:Toppo, Bergamo, Hit vs Merged Zamasu? (No immortality)

Merged Zamasu one shots Bergamo and destroys Hit & Toppo easily.
Vegetto Blue stomps.
Super 17 can't do shit against Hit's time leapse. Hit wins easily.
Goku stated that skinny Buu's speed definetly improved but didn't say the same thing about his power. Super Buu wins with low difficulty.

Nekis13
Regular

Post by Nekis13 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:17 pm

Buuhan vs Janemba?
stay edgy

DeviantArt Thing: Drawings and stuff, also Dragon Ball

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Nekis13 wrote:Buuhan vs Janemba?
Buuhan would win. I have Janemba a little higher then Super Buu level. So about ultimate Gohan level.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:14 pm

Buu (hit, Frieza, Black) vs Merged Zamasu? (Buu cannot absorb Zamasu. This battle ends until either of them are defeated. So once either of their bodies are destroyed the battle ends)

Ssj4 Gogeta vs ssj10 Goku (U6 Arc)?

Bergamo vs Buuhan?

Anime battles (equal power levels) current Goku battles shonen villains.

1. Dio Brando (Jojo)?
2. Aizen? (Bleach)
3. Madara (naruto)
4. Hades (saint seiya)
5. Black Beard (One Piece)
6. Raoh (FoTNS)

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:30 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:
Nekis13 wrote:Buuhan vs Janemba?
Buuhan would win. I have Janemba a little higher then Super Buu level. So about ultimate Gohan level.
Janemba's stronger than Hirudegarn, who one-shotted Ultimate Gohan. He's at least Buutenks tier, probably higher.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:21 pm

New match:

- Current Krillin vs. Base Vegeta (Android arc)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:08 pm

Noah wrote:Android 17 (Super) vs. Super 17
I think it's way too soon for comparisons. We barely have anything to go by.
Noah wrote:Current Krillin vs. Base Vegeta (Android arc)
If "Tournament of Power" rules are applied, Kuririn wins. Otherwise, Vegeta has no difficulty in beating him.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:13 am

dragon boss z wrote:
pacz360 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
Then why would he go ssj or ssb?

And how do you know gohan or vegeta weren't holding back on goten and trunks? you are being aren't being consistent with your argument.
I am you ignoring the context of the battle goku was clearly holding back on krillin none of krillin's even hurt goku at all he only went ssj due to krillin going for a ring out and only went blue to test his resolve.
But what I'm trying to say that Goku shouldn't have to go ssj to avoid a ring out... Goku's base is supposed to be above ssj3 now, and Krillin is still weaker than first form Frieza on namek, lol.
Exactly. This. I am getting sick and tired of the "Goku was holding back" excuses. A holding back Goku should be able to beat Krillin with ease with just his base form. The fact that Krillin's punches were forcing Goku back doesn't make any sense considering that those very same punches couldn't make Perfect Cell so much as flinch.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ADGAPHg.jp
[/img]
I could somewhat understand if he were facing Piccolo or Gohan and had to go SSJ but Krillin IS fodder. Goku shouldn't need to transform to test Krillin

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:14 am

dragon boss z wrote:
pacz360 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
Then why would he go ssj or ssb?

And how do you know gohan or vegeta weren't holding back on goten and trunks? you are being aren't being consistent with your argument.
I am you ignoring the context of the battle goku was clearly holding back on krillin none of krillin's even hurt goku at all he only went ssj due to krillin going for a ring out and only went blue to test his resolve.
But what I'm trying to say that Goku shouldn't have to go ssj to avoid a ring out... Goku's base is supposed to be above ssj3 now, and Krillin is still weaker than first form Frieza on namek, lol.
Exactly. This. I am getting sick and tired of the "Goku was holding back" excuses. A holding back Goku should be able to beat Krillin with ease with just his base form. The fact that Krillin's punches were forcing Goku back doesn't make any sense considering that those very same punches couldn't make Perfect Cell so much as flinch.
http://i.imgur.com/ADGAPHg.jpg
I could somewhat understand if he were facing Piccolo or Gohan and had to go SSJ but Krillin IS fodder. Goku shouldn't need to transform to test Krillin