How strong could these two new female super saiyans be after they learn how?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MasterVampire
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

How strong could these two new female super saiyans be after they learn how?

Post by MasterVampire » Fri May 19, 2017 8:38 pm

Surely they have mid-low power levels already.

Its like going from Goku as a SSJ on planet Namek to Goku as a SSJ when fighting Cell. Thats huge difference in growth and power.

Even if Bardock turned SSJ against Freeza he still would have probably lost to his second of third form.

I really hope they arnt on par all of a sudden with our strongest guys because that would be more convenient bullshit

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Re: How strong could these two new female super saiyans be after they learn how?

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri May 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Depends how strong they are in their base forms. Cabba was said to be about as strong as Vegeta's base when they fought, so if they're anywhere close to Cabba's level, they aren't going to be pushovers.

MasterVampire
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: How strong could these two new female super saiyans be after they learn how?

Post by MasterVampire » Fri May 19, 2017 9:29 pm

Yeah I dunno, SSJ Vegeta tanked a full power punch to the face from SSJ Cabba totally fine.

Glen300

Post by Glen300 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:42 pm

They're going to be a strong as the writers want them to be. They're not going to be formulaic with it.

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:52 pm

pretty much as stated above. No sense in worrying about it.
He devolved into saying only one word. Time to hit the ol' cosmic trail.

Zagacious
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zagacious » Sat May 20, 2017 12:46 am

MasterVampire wrote:I really hope they arnt on par all of a sudden with our strongest guys because that would be more convenient bullshit
Certainly you know based on past events this is exactly what's going to happen lol.
I estimate they're minimally as strong as Fat Buu by the time they go SS, cause plot says so, and then I'm guessing one or more of them will get an USS or SS2-like form later in the tournament, which will put them around SSG level.

I understand it to a degree because how else are they going to make the tournament exciting if only 4 or 5 people are god tier and everyone else becomes irrelevant, I just wish the explanations of power ups made a little more sense, IE something like "The Saiyans' SS Transformation in U6 is stronger than the Saiyans' SS Transformation in U7" since they're obviously not the exact same species, but they won't do that because they don't care about things making sense.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat May 20, 2017 1:41 am

Cauliflowa will be around Cabba SS when she learns how to transform ( which I am sure she won't right away ), and Kale will be around majin Vegeta level as an LSS will be my guesses..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Saturnine » Sat May 20, 2017 2:19 am

MasterVampire wrote:Yeah I dunno, SSJ Vegeta tanked a full power punch to the face from SSJ Cabba totally fine.
He said they were about even in base. In SSj Vegeta could have been superior because he was a FPSSj anyway.

Still, equalling base Vegeta is impressive as hell, that makes Cabba like at least 300 million or maybe even like 500 million in base. No pushover, definitely.

Dpc292
Banned

Post by Dpc292 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:28 pm

All I know is one of them will end up with Frieza to create kuriza.

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Sun May 21, 2017 11:42 am

I'd put Caulifla around 18's level. Seems more realistic that way.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:55 am

Caulifla and Kale are hyped up to be pretty formidable and if they are on par with Cabba, that would mean that they would rival Vegeta's and Goku's SSJ form that are now stronger than the likes of SSJG Goku in the BOG arc.

dragon boss z
I Live Here

Post by dragon boss z » Sun May 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Freeza9000 wrote:Caulifla and Kale are hyped up to be pretty formidable and if they are on par with Cabba, that would mean that they would rival Vegeta's and Goku's SSJ form that are now stronger than the likes of SSJG Goku in the BOG arc.
I'm pretty sure the writers forget about that though. Either that or they don't care.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:16 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
Freeza9000 wrote:Caulifla and Kale are hyped up to be pretty formidable and if they are on par with Cabba, that would mean that they would rival Vegeta's and Goku's SSJ form that are now stronger than the likes of SSJG Goku in the BOG arc.
I'm pretty sure the writers forget about that though. Either that or they don't care.
What makes you think that?

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun May 21, 2017 12:40 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
They didn't forget about Beerus holding a grudge against Buu for eating his pudding. Seems like they think more than people give them credit for tbh.

Zagacious
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zagacious » Sun May 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Xeogran wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
They didn't forget about Beerus holding a grudge against Buu for eating his pudding. Seems like they think more than people give them credit for tbh.
Well they are great at remembering insignificant details like that but when it comes to things that matter to the plot or representations of power they're not doing the greatest job at being consistent which makes people think they don't care or don't remember things they wrote before, or don't realize how they are representing things.

dragon boss z
I Live Here

Post by dragon boss z » Sun May 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Freeza9000 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
What makes you think that?
Ssj Vegeta having trouble with Magetta, Goku going ssj2 against Zamasu, ssj2 Future Trunks being equal with ssj2 Goku. Ssj Gohan fighting ssj Goku.
Xeogran wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
I don't see how that has anything to do with power scaling. And Super has different writers and directors for every episode, which is why some episodes make more sense than others.

Another thing is that in the manga Goku never absorbed the god power into himself, and Toyotaro goes off the same manuscript as Toei does.
Zagacious wrote:
Xeogran wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
Well they are great at remembering insignificant details like that but when it comes to things that matter to the plot or representations of power they're not doing the greatest job at being consistent which makes people think they don't care or don't remember things they wrote before, or don't realize how they are representing things.
One example of them forgetting things is in the flash back episode (was it 30?) Goku told Vegeta about Uub being alive, but in the episode with 17 Dende told Goku about Uub's existence. That doesn't add up at all, lol.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sun May 21, 2017 6:23 pm

dragon boss z wrote:One example of them forgetting things is in the flash back episode (was it 30?) Goku told Vegeta about Uub being alive, but in the episode with 17 Dende told Goku about Uub's existence. That doesn't add up at all, lol.
Dende was speaking in vague terms and Goku didn't realize who he was talking about. When Dende says he's the reincarnation of Kid Buu Goku's like "Oh right, him!"

MasterVampire
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MasterVampire » Sun May 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Amazing isn't it.

All it takes is getting a little angry and you can turn into a SSJ

Makes me wonder why the entire Saiyan race of our universe never did it.
I bet they got extremely pissed off at each other at times.
Or maybe its because they were all weaklings with power levels under 10000

MurkMcGwire

Post by MurkMcGwire » Sun May 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Well if they end up being more powerful than when Goku or Vegeta first turned SS, it could be explained that these U6 Saiyans have more latent potential than the U7 ones because of the way they evolved differently.

dragon boss z
I Live Here

Post by dragon boss z » Sun May 21, 2017 7:30 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:One example of them forgetting things is in the flash back episode (was it 30?) Goku told Vegeta about Uub being alive, but in the episode with 17 Dende told Goku about Uub's existence. That doesn't add up at all, lol.
Dende was speaking in vague terms and Goku didn't realize who he was talking about. When Dende says he's the reincarnation of Kid Buu Goku's like "Oh right, him!"
Either way, Goku telling Vegeta in the first place didn't make much sense since Vegeta didn't know about it until the tournament. And when Goku said "oh right, him" he might of been remembering making the wish.