Universe 6 Saiyans should be stronger and transform easier than Universe 7 Saiyans and here is why.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheCharmCityKid

Universe 6 Saiyans should be stronger and transform easier than Universe 7 Saiyans and here is why.

Post by TheCharmCityKid » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:48 pm

If we just compare U7 and U6 Saiyans it makes all the sense why Cabba, Caulifla and Kale are advancing with such ease.

1. People forget than Cabba is an elite of his race. With Kale and Caulifla having even higher potential.

2. The Elites of U6 are already way stronger than the elites of U7 Nappa and Vegeta were elites strongest of their race yet majority of Freeza's army trumped then in terms of Power. Meanwhile the Saiyan defense force of U6 is hired in their Universe to rescue planets Cabba was fighting along side Frost before Frost criminal ways were exposed.

3. The Universe 7 Saiyans were so ignorant they probably hindered their own ability to actually grow stronger. Saiyans like Cabba and Kale wouldn't of existed in U7 they were too soft minded and humble probably would of been killed by fellow saiyans in their youth. Do you guys not remember Vegeta Killing Nappa in ignorance after he pleaded for help after getting man handled by Goku if you showed any sign of weakness emotionally, mentally or physically you were not accepted in Universe 7 Saiyan society. Bardock's fellow saiyans laughed at him when he warned them of Freeza's plan maybe if they had of joined him history might of been a little different.

4. Civilizations that live in peace and harmony helping one another will make advancements and prosper much better than civilizations at constant odds and war against one another. Universe 6 Saiyans seem to be a pretty be supportive peaceful society. They actually still reside on the original planet Sadal... Planet Sadal in Universe 7 was destroyed due to infighting that's why they had to steal Planet Vegeta from the tuffles. I'm sure actually still residing on the original Planet Sadal provides some benefits and changed their evolution. I mean U7 Saiyans sent their infants away to Planets to either conquer them or die smh.

5. I think Goku and Vegeta could of transformed the way Caulifla did if they were taught that way and strong enough. Cabba pointed out focusing your back as just a literal explanation of transforming. Caulifla is a fighting prodigy her base form is wayyyyyyy stronger than Goku and Vegeta's base forms were when Goku and Vegeta originally transformed in to SSJ. I think the stronger your base form the less rage/anger required to go SSJ initially. That's why Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Future Trunks trained sooo much because their original base forms before weren't strong enough to make that SSJ transformation jump and anger/rage helped bridge the gap. Gohan who had the most born potential of all of them had the least stressful rage associated SSJ transformation training in the hyperbolic time chamber with Goku. Goten and Trunks who had extemly high base powers as Kids took merely nothing for them to transform. Once Goku and Vegeta trained and got stronger they were able to achieve SSJ2 I doubt much rage or anger was associated with their transformations it was never shown. Goku and Gotenks achieved SSJ 3 by just being really fucking strong trunks and Goten learned that just by watching Goku,,, Gotenks base was soo strong he realized he could do it too.

6. Universe 6 Saiyans are just miles ahead of U7 Saiyans. U7 Saiyans couldn't even sense Ki without scouters or control their own power levels Vegeta had to learn from the earthlings. Goku and Vegeta come from a much weaker breed of Saiyans if it wasn't for Dragonballs, Senzu beans and Hyperbolic time chambers there would be no U7 Saiyans to talk about.

7. Universe 7 Saiyans relied on their tails and that Oozaru transformation for power and the conquering of planets. Universe 6 Saiyans evolved without their tails as a result had to rely purely on battle skills which is probably why they are just soo much stronger. A man that learns to fight without a Gun will always be a better fighter.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Universe 6 Saiyans should be stronger and transform easier than Universe 7 Saiyans and here is why.

Post by FortuneSSJ » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Quoting myself from another thread:
There's nothing wrong with Cabba's/Caulifla's/Kale's transformations, because those three are from a different Universe where the Saiyans are confirmed to have evolved different and we don't know nothing about them, which gives Toriyama/Toei room to do whatever they want with them.
This line of thought is enough for me to not lose any sleep over this.

You really went deeper than me and brought out a lot of goods points. I like it and it makes sense. Good job! :thumbup:
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Kanious
Beyond Newbie

Re: Universe 6 Saiyans should be stronger and transform easier than Universe 7 Saiyans and here is why.

Post by Kanious » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:36 pm

It makes perfect sense! It surely would've been better if Cabba, Caulifla and Kale already knew the super saiyajin, so it wouldn't look so rushed, but everything is ok, both the anime explanation and your points go very well with watch we are watching in DBS

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:02 pm

Kanious wrote:It makes perfect sense! It surely would've been better if Cabba, Caulifla and Kale already knew the super saiyajin, so it wouldn't look so rushed, but everything is ok, both the anime explanation and your points go very well with watch we are watching in DBS
Seriously...Cabba has just been chilling on Sadal with SSJ and not teaching a single other person? I would rather they already had SSJ and achieved new transformations in training for the T.O.P
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:40 pm

" Universe 6 Saiyans should be stronger and transform easier than Universe 7 Saiyans and here is why "

Should they? I ask this, if things didn't go the way they did, would you still be vouching for this?

If yes, I would love to hear your thoughts on upcoming events which would make perfect sense!

Surely you can handle this, otherwise it's simply justifying a broken point later on
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

TheCharmCityKid

Post by TheCharmCityKid » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:" Universe 6 Saiyans should be stronger and transform easier than Universe 7 Saiyans and here is why "

Should they? I ask this, if things didn't go the way they did, would you still be vouching for this?

If yes, I would love to hear your thoughts on upcoming events which would make perfect sense!

Surely you can handle this, otherwise it's simply justifying a broken point later on
When you say " if things didn't go the way they did, would you still be vouching for this?" what are you referring to specifically?

Zagacious
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zagacious » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:46 pm

TheCharmCityKid wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:" Universe 6 Saiyans should be stronger and transform easier than Universe 7 Saiyans and here is why "

When you say " if things didn't go the way they did, would you still be vouching for this?" what are you referring to specifically?
He's saying if U6 Saiyans didn't transform much easier than the U7 Saiyans, would you be trying to argue these same points that they should be able to go SSJ more easily than U7 Saiyans. Which is probably no, even if they are good points, but the real reason they are stronger is because of plot. If the U6 Saiyans somehow showed up around the Saiyan or Namek sagas, they could potentially be way stronger than everyone else and seen as overpowered. If you take that into consideration then it looks kind of strange how strong they are and it would be harder to justify even using the same points you used.

Again, they are good points, but the U6 Saiyans haven't really been explored enough yet to justify it, and the primary reason they're going SSJ so easily is to keep up with the plot.