Kanzenban Scans

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJHitch
Not-So-Newbie

Kanzenban Scans

Post by SSJHitch » Sat May 22, 2004 5:30 pm

I was just wondering if the Kanzenban have a running image along the spines of the books? Because I only have number 1 so i can't really tell. If there is then whoever owns them (EX or Julian?) could we see the completed image? Pritty please? :D
Treading the thin line between insanity and genius

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Kanzenban Scans

Post by SaiyaJedi » Sat May 22, 2004 6:46 pm

SSJHitch wrote:I was just wondering if the Kanzenban have a running image along the spines of the books? Because I only have number 1 so i can't really tell. If there is then whoever owns them (EX or Julian?) could we see the completed image? Pritty please? :D
There is. Basically, it's in the form of a drag race, in which Goku and Kuririn (on foot) are competing against Yamcha, Roshi, Piccolo Daimaou, and Vegeta (in vehicles). Goku is winning, while Vegeta is bringing up the rear. Various characters watch from the stands and cheer their friends on.

I'd like to scan it, but when I tried once before (using up to volume 6), the result wasn't that great. So... yeah. :?
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Sat May 22, 2004 8:21 pm

Try harder dammit! *ahem*Sorry......

SSJHitch
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SSJHitch » Sun May 23, 2004 6:35 am

Aha I see. So on Kanzenban number 1, is that Suno on the sleeve, because I thought it was at first, or is it just some random girl? Well I'd love to see any atempt you've got Julian :)
Treading the thin line between insanity and genius

Mochi
Beyond Newbie

Re: Kanzenban Scans

Post by Mochi » Mon May 24, 2004 7:29 pm

SaiyaJedi wrote: Various characters watch from the stands and cheer their friends on.
Are Gohan and Goten on it? :D
Yes... I am... but you don't know that...

Alias
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Alias » Wed May 26, 2004 6:23 pm

I've searched every Japanese site for a side view of the mangas. I've only found one pic that was so blurry I couldn't see any details.

Julian... Please? Pretty please? It doesn't matter if it's not a perfect scan! We'll take what we can get.