Very interesting theory about Vegeta achieving new form as well.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mercenary
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Very interesting theory about Vegeta achieving new form as well.

Post by Mercenary » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iGrt_MNGLE&t=1s

It is not just discussion theory like bunch of Youtubers usually make. It is something more with very interesting proofs, hints, snaps and so one. Just please, watch this and you won't regret it!

Especially that part with Vegeta being very CALM after training.

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Re: Very interesting theory about Vegeta achieving new form as well.

Post by Arugela » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:45 pm

That wasn't very cohesive. I didn't get the point he was making. We don't know if he learned to move without thinking. And the ki control is the basis of the entire god ki concept. We know that but nothing else seems to have enough given to say. He's trying to reach a new level. The info in that video is not exactly useful in figuring anything out.

Was the part where whis tells him about non physical training before or after he achieved god form? If so that was him telling him how to get ssg and or ssb. At which point he achieved it. Not sure where the body control kicks in. It's just base on a real world concept of letting the lower faster parts of your brain work to move quicker without excessive conscious thought. I honestly would have assumed they learned that in basic martial arts training with roshi in the original dragon ball. it's not that complicated. It's a natural reaction and makes you have faster reflexes. The training is simple. Stop thinking! Goku should have mastered it at birth. In fact it technically probably should be part of how he had faster reflexes as a youngin naturally! And he probably should have been considered to be doing it the entire time.. That line shocked me when they used it. They are moving at the speed of light and if you consider what ki should represent and more what it still did back in DB, I don't see how this is not considered absolutely rudimentary in dragon ball.
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:05 pm

Vegeta is always a step behind Goku, therefore, he won't get any new transformation in this arc.

Mercenary
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mercenary » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:43 pm

Shinda Forever wrote:Vegeta is always a step behind Goku, therefore, he won't get any new transformation in this arc.

Maybe they will come up with some surprises....Who knows.

KingKaash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KingKaash » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:56 pm

I watched the video and the comparison of the TOP training to all previous Vegeta training is pretty interesting. The hint from Whis is that the show is moving more towards control over the mind and energy instead of physical training. Jiren already seems to have mastered this which is why he is stronger than a GoD. So I'd love to see Vegeta get a new form/power that relates to the direction of controlling ki. It revitalize Vegeta's character for him to unlock a form/power first
"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it..." -Android 16

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 pm

KingKaash wrote:I watched the video and the comparison of the TOP training to all previous Vegeta training is pretty interesting. The hint from Whis is that the show is moving more towards control over the mind and energy instead of physical training. Jiren already seems to have mastered this which is why he is stronger than a GoD. So I'd love to see Vegeta get a new form/power that relates to the direction of controlling ki. It revitalize Vegeta's character for him to unlock a form/power first
Jiren isn't confirmed to be stronger than a GoD.

larzooma
Beyond Newbie

Post by larzooma » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:28 pm

I've argued it's entirely possible Goku's new form isn't in the SSJ line. If that's true, Vegeta could have achieved a stronger grade of SSJB while training in the RoSaT, and still remain a step behind Goku.

KingKaash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KingKaash » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:11 am

Jigurashi wrote:
KingKaash wrote:I watched the video and the comparison of the TOP training to all previous Vegeta training is pretty interesting. The hint from Whis is that the show is moving more towards control over the mind and energy instead of physical training. Jiren already seems to have mastered this which is why he is stronger than a GoD. So I'd love to see Vegeta get a new form/power that relates to the direction of controlling ki. It revitalize Vegeta's character for him to unlock a form/power first
Jiren isn't confirmed to be stronger than a GoD.
You're right it hasn't been confirmed yet. But considering that Toppo is in line to be the next GoD and Jiren is stronger than him, it makes sense that Jiren is stronger than the next GoD of U11
"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it..." -Android 16

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:32 am

In the main topic there's talks about the Genki dama being used so some think Goku might absorbe it and that will result in the new form. If that's the case then Vegeta won't get it. We've yet to see an official Toriyama design so it could end up being like the Blue Kaioken where it's just used in the anime but the manga will jsut stick to Blue.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:48 am

I'd appreciate it next time if you can type the "theory" out and leave the YT link as just a supplement, this is not reddit.