Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated) - Updated!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

arromdee
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:40 am

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by arromdee » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:49 am

The error is that files are named .zip when they should be .7z, since they were 7z compressed.

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:02 am

arromdee wrote:The error is that files are named .zip when they should be .7z, since they were 7z compressed.
I'm pretty sure they are all zip compressed, but regardless I think we can both agree its a needless nitpick. Anyway, good day to you sir/madam
and I hope you enjoy my translations :)
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

wakabayashy
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:10 am

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by wakabayashy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:14 am

As no one answers my messages, I will manage, so nevermind my messages

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:58 pm

wakabayashy wrote:As no one answers my messages, I will manage, so nevermind my messages
Ah so sorry, I normally just skim through this post so I must have missed your comments.
I've updated the post with mediafire downloads for all my links, enjoy :)
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

wakabayashy
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:10 am

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by wakabayashy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:09 am

TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:
wakabayashy wrote:As no one answers my messages, I will manage, so nevermind my messages
Ah so sorry, I normally just skim through this post so I must have missed your comments.
I've updated the post with mediafire downloads for all my links, enjoy :)
no problem, thanks :)

User avatar
Xeztin
I Live Here
Posts: 2233
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: Toyotarō's Place

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by Xeztin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:55 pm

looks great! Keep it up!

Riczi
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:42 am

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by Riczi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Will you upload Bardock After and Super AF on mediafire?

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Riczi wrote:Will you upload Bardock After and Super AF on mediafire?
When I have a few more comics to upload I'll do just that. I'm uploading my entire collection on Mega and Mediafire at the moment. It might take a few weeks in-between translations.
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

Riczi
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:42 am

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by Riczi » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:07 am

TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:
Riczi wrote:Will you upload Bardock After and Super AF on mediafire?
When I have a few more comics to upload I'll do just that. I'm uploading my entire collection on Mega and Mediafire at the moment. It might take a few weeks in-between translations.
Thanks :)

goku1234
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by goku1234 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:14 pm

TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:Hi all!! This is my first post. I have another account on reddit under the same name where I post Dragonball fan comics for those of the niche DB community that prefer to read alternative stories of the Dragonball world. Here is a list of what I've translated so far, please let me know if anyone would prefer a download link instead, I'll see what I can do.

Edit: I've decided to add other works that weren't translated by me as well. Anything with an emoji next to it is something I've translated.
Edit 2: I've also added DDL links for anyone who would rather read my translations offline.

Dragonball - Sai :!:

Chapter 01: https://imgur.com/a/cRELw
Chapter 02: https://imgur.com/a/eW5w3
Chapter 03: https://imgur.com/a/W1QnP
Chapter 04: https://imgur.com/a/4nl5Z

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4k8fk5f11 ... _-_Sai.zip

Dragonball - Collabo Dragon :!:

Chapter 01: https://imgur.com/a/oar5G
Chapter 02: https://imgur.com/a/shnno
Chapter 03: https://imgur.com/a/vp1z5

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d2siwe858 ... ers%29.zip

Dragonball - Kame :!:

Chapter 01: https://imgur.com/a/Z5FZz
Chapter 02: https://imgur.com/a/jn8v0
Chapter 03: https://imgur.com/a/eyI4N
Chapter 04: https://imgur.com/a/qRuzd
Chapter 05: https://imgur.com/a/a35vk
Chapter 06: https://imgur.com/a/G5wpg
Chapter 07: https://imgur.com/a/5mkPP
Chapter 08: https://imgur.com/a/4ZJVF
Chapter 09: https://imgur.com/a/eBjfT
Chapter 10: https://imgur.com/a/mxnTv

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7doxf6gmc ... ish%29.zip

Dragonball - Yadrat, Story Of A Survivor :!:

Chapter 01: https://imgur.com/a/NcMxP
Chapter 02: https://imgur.com/a/LD49n
Chapter 03: https://imgur.com/a/htiuy
Chapter 04: https://imgur.com/a/sG9ml
Chapter 05: https://imgur.com/a/XEcxb
Chapter 06: https://imgur.com/a/TXquc
Chapter 07: https://imgur.com/a/gltnp
Chapter 08: https://imgur.com/a/PDlXr
Chapter 09: https://imgur.com/a/u89LS

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v8ui3sb1o ... rvivor.zip

Dragonball x One Punch Man :!:

Volume 01: https://imgur.com/a/xRQEa
Volume 02: https://imgur.com/gallery/y3efu

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hsadcj2s0 ... ch_Man.zip

Dragonball - Multiverse - Up to page 1329 + Colour Pages

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a3bn64icm ... iverse.zip

Dragonball - Pawa (Oneshot) :!:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/aaiqa6vt4 ... neshot.cbz

Dragonball - EX - Up to chapter 21

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sls751wyc ... l_-_EX.zip

Dragonball - New Age - Up to chapter 35 (revamps up to chapter 22)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wnind3okd ... ew_Age.zip

Dragonball Zeroverse - 98 of 105 traditional chapters

http://www.mediafire.com/file/82gu93e2c ... overse.zip

Dragonball - Bardock After :!:

Chapter 01: https://imgur.com/a/rAbFT
Chapter 02: https://imgur.com/a/XDnWD
Chapter 03: https://imgur.com/a/eOgBo

Dragonball - The Case Of Being Reincarnated As Yamcha

Chapter 01: https://imgur.com/a/ZMXLG
Chapter 02: https://imgur.com/a/t8bKD
Chapter 03: https://imgur.com/a/VVctx

Super Dragonball AF :!:

https://imgur.com/a/9sFYO
i just read the whole vol. 1 of super dragonball AF and the storylies doesn't make scene at ALL!! can someone PLEASE explain me to!!

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:19 am

goku1234 wrote: i just read the whole vol. 1 of super dragonball AF and the storylies doesn't make scene at ALL!! can someone PLEASE explain me to!!
Its a broken mess at the moment, while the stage is being set. Essentially , a rogue kaioshin (like Toyble's AF, I know) is setting out to cause chaos throughout the universe by pulling Gokus from several different timelines and mind controlling them. Possibly due to him being the greatest fighter that ever lived? He also seems to have taken over Beerus's position as he appears to have Whis serving him. To add more salt to the wound, he appears to have revived a multitude of the Z fighters' most dangerous opponents with greatly increased power (either through his own power or with a set of dragonballs). The GT Goku appears to have temporarily broken free from the kaioshin's control due to the sheer power of SSJ4. He and Gohan teleport to where another Goku is currently fighting Tienshinhan and Chaozu (after seemingly killing Krillan). Before this happens, another Goku appears to have shown up at Capsule Corporation where Vegeta is training and turns Majin while threatening to kill his family.

TL;DR Its chaos, pure chaos. You'd need a doctorate in psychology to work out what was going through Omada's and Naoyuki's heads when they asked Young Jijii to draw this.
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

goku1234
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by goku1234 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:54 pm

TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:
goku1234 wrote: i just read the whole vol. 1 of super dragonball AF and the storylies doesn't make scene at ALL!! can someone PLEASE explain me to!!
Its a broken mess at the moment, while the stage is being set. Essentially , a rogue kaioshin (like Toyble's AF, I know) is setting out to cause chaos throughout the universe by pulling Gokus from several different timelines and mind controlling them. Possibly due to him being the greatest fighter that ever lived? He also seems to have taken over Beerus's position as he appears to have Whis serving him. To add more salt to the wound, he appears to have revived a multitude of the Z fighters' most dangerous opponents with greatly increased power (either through his own power or with a set of dragonballs). The GT Goku appears to have temporarily broken free from the kaioshin's control due to the sheer power of SSJ4. He and Gohan teleport to where another Goku is currently fighting Tienshinhan and Chaozu (after seemingly killing Krillan). Before this happens, another Goku appears to have shown up at Capsule Corporation where Vegeta is training and turns Majin while threatening to kill his family.

TL;DR Its chaos, pure chaos. You'd need a doctorate in psychology to work out what was going through Omada's and Naoyuki's heads when they asked Young Jijii to draw this.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

User avatar
SSJ4 Super Vegito
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:41 am

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by SSJ4 Super Vegito » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:49 pm

Just wondering, will DragonBall After by Young Jijii and Dragonball Vegeta Den will be posted here? :?

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:54 am

SSJ4 Super Vegito wrote:Just wondering, will DragonBall After by Young Jijii and Dragonball Vegeta Den will be posted here? :?
After is on my list to translate. And honestly, I'm not satisfied enough with my upscales of the Super Vegeta Den scans to be bothered posting them. I contacted someone who has more experience with Photoshop than myself, to give me more advice on what I can do to improve the scans.
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

User avatar
SSJ4 Super Vegito
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:41 am

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by SSJ4 Super Vegito » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:37 pm

TheDragonBallGuy75 wrote:
SSJ4 Super Vegito wrote:Just wondering, will DragonBall After by Young Jijii and Dragonball Vegeta Den will be posted here? :?
After is on my list to translate. And honestly, I'm not satisfied enough with my upscales of the Super Vegeta Den scans to be bothered posting them. I contacted someone who has more experience with Photoshop than myself, to give me more advice on what I can do to improve the scans.
Thank you, now I have something I can look forward to :clap: :clap:
honestly I found your translation better compared to the others :lol: , that's why I keep on following you and your works instead... anyway thank you for the hard work :thumbup: :thumbup:

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:36 am

SSJ4 Super Vegito wrote: Thank you, now I have something I can look forward to :clap: :clap:
honestly I found your translation better compared to the others :lol: , that's why I keep on following you and your works instead... anyway thank you for the hard work :thumbup: :thumbup:
I plan to upload 300 dpi scans of After volumes 1-7 complete with english translations when I get the chance
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

User avatar
SSJ4 Super Vegito
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:41 am

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by SSJ4 Super Vegito » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:43 am

I hope Dragon Ball Centuries would be added here too... :roll: one of the good Doujinshi out there, I believe it is still on-going and is constantly updating at a slow phase tho... but still :)

User avatar
SSJ4 Super Vegito
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:41 am

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by SSJ4 Super Vegito » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Just wanted to point this out, why is Brdock's Power Level from Bardock After CH3 was 2.1M, and in CH4 droped down to 1.5M which is his Power Level in CH2?

I checked other translation and it seems he has 1.5 Power LvL from CH2 - CH4.

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated)

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:38 am

SSJ4 Super Vegito wrote:Just wanted to point this out, why is Brdock's Power Level from Bardock After CH3 was 2.1M, and in CH4 droped down to 1.5M which is his Power Level in CH2?

I checked other translation and it seems he has 1.5 Power LvL from CH2 - CH4.
That was my own fault. He should have stayed at 1.5 million. It's a typo on my part.
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Doujinshi Explosion (Fully English Translated) - Added Dragon Ball After

Post by TheDragonBallGuy75 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Okay everyone, update time. I know I've been offline for awhile, I was focusing on real life as well as a bunch of other translations.I'm adding all the current volumes of the After series by Young Jijii (which has been retranslated by yours truly).
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into collecting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/DB-Fan-Manga-309854729705080/
https://discord.gg/qc49vtB

Post Reply