Well, for Majin Buu, he actually did.
Geekdom101 actually did it in a video that after being shown some of Mr. Satan's magazines, Buu created Miss Buu, and the two begun their race from there.
Can't remember which video it was, but its out there.
I saw this video don't worry but what I was refering is that a surviving Cell Jr can spawn from him it's own species, which allowing earth to roam full of others species With Majin and Seru-seijin roaming on earth allowing people to makes differents characters than only Saiyan or Namek.
Well Edit this message and add this
Hello everyone, I present here my organizational chart of my Transformations Saiya-jin in a story (fanfic) that I realize.
Here in my idea and for my fanfic, you have four types of transformation. The first type is called energy transformations, the second type is called biological transformations, the third type is called spiritual transformations. Finally, the fourth type is called astral transformation.
So you have in energy transformations the following ones that have these names:
- The Eiki or vital energy, here yellow color.
- The Seirei or the energy of the soul, here white color.
- The Goddo or the divine energy, here blue color.
- The Oni or the demonic energy, here green color.
- The Honsei or the natural energy, here red color.
- The Mahou or the supernatural energy, here purple color.
- The Tsuriai or the energy of harmony, here orange color.
- The Gyaku or anti-energy, here black color.
Eiki corresponds to the vital energy that every living being has in him/her, it's an energy produced by the body, Eiki in Japanese just mean energy and vitality.
Seirei it's the energy that is produced by the soul so it's not an energy that is produce by the body, in Japanese Seirei means spirit, spirit being a synonym of soul in some case.
Goddo refers to the divine energy, here Goddo being the Japanese transcript of the English word God.
Oni it's the demonic energy, Oni designating the demons in Japan. It is an antagonistic energy to the Goddo energy.
Honsei corresponds to the natural energy that governs gravity and magnetism for example, Honsei in Japanese means Nature.
Mahou corresponds to the energy of the supernatural like magic, invocations and other magical things it is opposed to the Natural energy, in Japanese Mahou means Magic.
Tsuriai refers to an energy that is there to serve as a stabilizer between all other forms of energy, in Japanese this term meaning Harmony, Symmetry.
Gyaku it's an energy or should I say more exactly an anti-energy that exists in the world of void and despite its nature links the universes between them, Gyaku in Japanese means inverse.
All these energies can be associated with each other by making combos of energies but they can also be associated with transformations called Biological for more effect.
In so-called biological transformation, here are their names:
- The Kiso form is the normal appearance of the Saiyan, no associated color.
- The Zaru form is the appearance of the Saiyan having gained control of its Oozaru shape, the color associated here is brown.
- The Tama form is the appearance of the Saiyan having acquired the biological control of his soul, the color associated here is beige.
- The iden form is the appearance of the Saiyan having acquired control of its DNA inheritance, the associated color is pink.
- The Densen form is the appearance of the Saiyan having acquired control of his S cells, the color associated here is crimson
Kiso it's simply the basic form of the word "Base" in Japanese.
Zaru comes from the term Oozaru meaning monkey king, so this is the form of the SSJ4 which I took the concept and changed the name and the colour.
Tama here is a Biological form fusing the body and the soul of the Saiyan into a single entity, Tama is one of the way to say soul in Japanese.
Iden it's here a form calling on the DNA of a Saiyan, iden meaning heredity in Japanese, the idea here is that the Saiyan unlocks all the hereditary potential of his ancestors stored in its strands of DNA. Also for english speaker Iden have the same pronounciation as Hidden which is something hide.
Densen in Japanese it means contagion, here Kanba/Cumber serves as inspiration here the Saiyan transforms via his/her S Cells and can infect other Saiyan to control them.
All these biological transformations like the energy transformations have 3 level of power example there is the Super Saiya-jin 1, the Super Saiya-jin 2 and the Super Saiya-jin 3 (here compared to my charts Super Saiyan equal Eiki Saiya- jin).
Then you have the spiritual transformations:
- The Migatte no Gokui or transcendental reflex or the mastery of instinctive movements or the Ultra Instinct here named Migatte Saiya-jin, the predominant color here is the gray.
- The Nentaai no Gokui or transcendental prescience or the mastery of extra sensory perception or the Ultra Esper here named Nentaai Saiya-jin, the predominant color here is indigo.
The Migatte no Gokui I'm not going to explain this form everyone knows it, it's the same as in Dragon Ball Super, however in my idea it's a spiritual transformation that's all.
The Nentaai no Gokui, here the idea is to have an opposite transformation to the Migatte no Gokui, if the first have its base on the instinct then the Nentaai no Gokui have its base on the prediction by the mind, here Nen means thought/thinking and Taai means Altruism in Japanese.
Finally we have the last transformation which is an astral transformation:
- Seikitai Yugo or Seikitai Saiya-jin or Fusion with the astral body.
it's simply in Japanese the astral body, if the physical body allows to perceive the five senses then the astral body allows the Saiyan to perceive others senses hidden to the physical body. The idea here is to bring the astral body of the Saiyan to the surface/real world and then merge (Yugo
) again with it creating an Astral transformation
, the body here will be translucent/transparent, think at something ressembling the surface of a bubble.
Finally, if the Saiyan is competent enough then he will be able to combine all his/her transformations into a single transformation that I call the Zentai Saiya-jin if I had to give a type to this final transformation then it would be a deic type transformation.
here is an ultimate form, moreover Zentai, means everything as in all, here the Saiyan would become a god in its true sense from a real world point of view, with competent almost being omnipotent/omniscience.
Here is for me if you need further information leave me a comment and I will be glad to answer them.