Image request(s)

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

crisis
Not-So-Newbie

Image request(s)

Post by crisis » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm a huge DBZ fan, & I'm quite fond of all the artwork Toriyama has created. I'm well aware that there are some rare pieces he's done, and a few of 'em can be found throughout the net.

BUT...

There's a few images I just can't seem to find (high quality-wise). I was hoping the community can help me attain these?

Android 13

The original Saiyajins!

Paragus

Trunks

Slug

Saiyaman

Fat Janemba

Cooler

Nappa OLD SKOOL

Kami

I don't know if this is a futile attempt... but I know there are high quality (hopefully in color!) versions of these images that exist somewhere. Maybe some of yous got them, and are willing to share? 8) I would very much appreciate any type of contribution.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:06 pm

Several of these are on this very website...you just gotta look around the Tidbits section.

"There's a site, too?!"

Ash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ash » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:07 pm

The last picture is Piccolo Daimaou. Unless Kami-sama decided to switch clothes >.~
[i]"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth"[/i] - The Lamp of God, Ellery Queen

crisis
Not-So-Newbie

Post by crisis » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:03 pm

Duo wrote:Several of these are on this very website...you just gotta look around the Tidbits section.
Well yeah I'm aware of that... I was just hoping that there are higher quality versions of those as opposed to the ones featured on the site.

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:06 am

Like this?