Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:47 pm

BrolyKale wrote:I'd say all demons, but demons are naturally evil so... I guess Zamasu is worse than them because he doesn't admit that what he is doing is evil.
The true evil is when you know that you are evil, you admit that you are evil and you totally enjoy being evil. You are proud of every move you make and fully aware of what you are doing.
Zamasu never admitted to be evil and was mentally sick believing he is doing something good. While his actions were very evil, his character was nowhere as evil as some other DB villains. That's my point of view at least.
Rarity is the best pony
Pan-chan is the best saiya-jin

User avatar
BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:06 am

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by BrolyKale » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:29 am

sunsetshimmer wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:I'd say all demons, but demons are naturally evil so... I guess Zamasu is worse than them because he doesn't admit that what he is doing is evil.
The true evil is when you know that you are evil, you admit that you are evil and you totally enjoy being evil. You are proud of every move you make and fully aware of what you are doing.
Zamasu never admitted to be evil and was mentally sick believing he is doing something good. While his actions were very evil, his character was nowhere as evil as some other DB villains. That's my point of view at least.
I personally think that someone who isn't born evil but chooses to harm the others is way worse than someone who is naturally born evil. I don't know if Zamasu was mentally ill... it just looked like he was truly enjoying what he was doing and was completely aware of what he was doing.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

User avatar
Hulk10
Regular
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Hulk10 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:54 pm

BrolyKale wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:I'd say all demons, but demons are naturally evil so... I guess Zamasu is worse than them because he doesn't admit that what he is doing is evil.
The true evil is when you know that you are evil, you admit that you are evil and you totally enjoy being evil. You are proud of every move you make and fully aware of what you are doing.
Zamasu never admitted to be evil and was mentally sick believing he is doing something good. While his actions were very evil, his character was nowhere as evil as some other DB villains. That's my point of view at least.
I personally think that someone who isn't born evil but chooses to harm the others is way worse than someone who is naturally born evil. I don't know if Zamasu was mentally ill... it just looked like he was truly enjoying what he was doing and was completely aware of what he was doing.
Hmm good sound logic. :think: Yes he did look like he was truly enjoying what he was doing and was completely aware that others strongly disapproved, after all why would he go to all the trouble of killing the deities in all the Universes first?
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

User avatar
Cetra
I Live Here
Posts: 3856
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Cetra » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:09 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:I'd say all demons, but demons are naturally evil so... I guess Zamasu is worse than them because he doesn't admit that what he is doing is evil.
The true evil is when you know that you are evil, you admit that you are evil and you totally enjoy being evil. You are proud of every move you make and fully aware of what you are doing.
Zamasu never admitted to be evil and was mentally sick believing he is doing something good. While his actions were very evil, his character was nowhere as evil as some other DB villains. That's my point of view at least.
That does not work though because many "evil people" have their own moral concept and thus cannot see themselves as evil. Because they are only evil in a system that is not theirs. And this also goes for Zamasu. Zamasu is evil for the heroes but not for himself. He does not follow their system thus does not need to acknowledge or embrace what he is in their eyes. He is aware what they think of him but for him that is worthless. You are not forced to live with someone else's moral concept and a god like him would never do that.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by zarmack » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:11 pm

Cetra wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:I'd say all demons, but demons are naturally evil so... I guess Zamasu is worse than them because he doesn't admit that what he is doing is evil.
The true evil is when you know that you are evil, you admit that you are evil and you totally enjoy being evil. You are proud of every move you make and fully aware of what you are doing.
Zamasu never admitted to be evil and was mentally sick believing he is doing something good. While his actions were very evil, his character was nowhere as evil as some other DB villains. That's my point of view at least.
That does not work though because many "evil people" have their own moral concept and thus cannot see themselves as evil. Because they are only evil in a system that is not theirs. And this also goes for Zamasu. Zamasu is evil for the heroes but not for himself. He does not follow their system thus does not need to acknowledge or embrace what he is in their eyes. He is aware what they think of him but for him that is worthless.
Just because a character doesn't see themselves as evil doesn't mean they aren't evil (by the narrative's view).

User avatar
Cetra
I Live Here
Posts: 3856
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Cetra » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:11 pm

zarmack wrote:
Cetra wrote:
sunsetshimmer wrote:
The true evil is when you know that you are evil, you admit that you are evil and you totally enjoy being evil. You are proud of every move you make and fully aware of what you are doing.
Zamasu never admitted to be evil and was mentally sick believing he is doing something good. While his actions were very evil, his character was nowhere as evil as some other DB villains. That's my point of view at least.
That does not work though because many "evil people" have their own moral concept and thus cannot see themselves as evil. Because they are only evil in a system that is not theirs. And this also goes for Zamasu. Zamasu is evil for the heroes but not for himself. He does not follow their system thus does not need to acknowledge or embrace what he is in their eyes. He is aware what they think of him but for him that is worthless.
Just because a character doesn't see themselves as evil doesn't mean they aren't evil (by the narrative's view).
I don't think you understood my post because the answer to your post is included.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Ssjcell » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:16 pm

With the new details on the broly movie coming to light I would say frieza's as big of a prick as anyone

User avatar
Hulk10
Regular
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Hulk10 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:14 pm

Ssjcell wrote:With the new details on the broly movie coming to light I would say frieza's as big of a prick as anyone
Which details?
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Ssjcell » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Ssjcell wrote:With the new details on the broly movie coming to light I would say frieza's as big of a prick as anyone
Which details?

https://comicbook.com/anime/2018/10/15/ ... ball-hunt/
These details

User avatar
Hulk10
Regular
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Hulk10 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:08 am

Ssjcell wrote:
Hulk10 wrote:
Ssjcell wrote:With the new details on the broly movie coming to light I would say frieza's as big of a prick as anyone
Which details?

https://comicbook.com/anime/2018/10/15/ ... ball-hunt/
These details
Ah I see.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

User avatar
Bebi Hatchiyack
Regular
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:54 am

For me it's clearly Zamasu that are the most evilest one out there in the Dragon Ball franchise. The Chichi Goten part reeks evilness that even Frieza would have a chill going from scalp to the tip of his tail.

Majin Buu Jinsiu, Hirudegarn, and Janemba can't for me be evil in a sense that they are just mindless being who only destroy thing until there are nothing, if I were to put them into a box I would make them part of the Chaotic force. For me we have Good Neutral Evil and Chaotic in the alignement spectrum. For exemple Dracula, Satan or Loki are from their mythology evil but a werewolf or the kraken are not evil they are chaotic monster who wreck havoc and seek carnage without thought process, for being evil for me you must have a certain thought process a certain "clarity" of mind.

So starting from this let's debate in my opinion, Frieza as he is right now, he is not yet ready to turn good but once he is ready he will need just a Gohan to makes his heart change from evil to good, the tournament of power was just a step toward the right direction. Hatchiyack wouldn't be redeemable because of his power nature he works on hatred so he can't turn good. Cooler and Cold same as Frieza see previous explanation, If Vegeta can turn good I think with time most Saiyan can like Nappa, Raditz and Tullece but quid of Kanba (Cumber) ? Slug it's a bit tricky but if Piccolo Jr can turn good why the heck not Slug, same apply for Piccolo Daimao. Garlic Jr oh right here we have a good evil one, I don't think he can ever turn good. The Mutant Bebi and the Android are at most programmed being so we can overwrite their programmation to turn them good. Lucifer is an evil bastard without a doubt as well as Majin Ozotto. What about Cell ? I think Cell is not totally evil sure he have his ego and part of his DNA is from Frieza and Cold but also he share DNA from the Saiyan and Earthling under certain circumstance he can turn Good.

Let's proceed with other character shall we ! Bojack and his gang interesting question are they totally evil or can they turn good ? Hmmmmm out of them all I think Zangya is the only candidate to be able to turn Good maybe ? Quid of the characters that originate from videogames ? Mechikabura an evil dude as well as Demigra.

You know let's do something and let's see If I were to classified everyone how that's turn out.

Chaotic being:
Majin Buu Jinisu
Hirudegarn
Janemba

Evil without a doubt:
Zamasu
Garlic Jr
Bojack
Lucifer
Majin Ozotto
Hatchiyack
Bad Android 21
Dabra
Babidi
Bibidi
Towa
Mira
Demigra
Mechikabura
Salsa
Kanba (For now I put him here)

Evil but can turn good with time:
Slug
Tullece
Nappa
Raditz
Frieza
Cold
Cooler
Bebi Tsuful
Android 13 to 15
Android 19
Cell
Piccolo Daimao
Gravy
Putine
Shroom
Frost
Gero

Neutral:
Fu

Here is how I classified things you have free to agree of disagree it's just my humble opinion lol
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by zarmack » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:30 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:For me it's clearly Zamasu that are the most evilest one out there in the Dragon Ball franchise. The Chichi Goten part reeks evilness that even Frieza would have a chill going from scalp to the tip of his tail.

Majin Buu Jinsiu, Hirudegarn, and Janemba can't for me be evil in a sense that they are just mindless being who only destroy thing until there are nothing, if I were to put them into a box I would make them part of the Chaotic force. For me we have Good Neutral Evil and Chaotic in the alignement spectrum. For exemple Dracula, Satan or Loki are from their mythology evil but a werewolf or the kraken are not evil they are chaotic monster who wreck havoc and seek carnage without thought process, for being evil for me you must have a certain thought process a certain "clarity" of mind.

So starting from this let's debate in my opinion, Frieza as he is right now, he is not yet ready to turn good but once he is ready he will need just a Gohan to makes his heart change from evil to good, the tournament of power was just a step toward the right direction. Hatchiyack wouldn't be redeemable because of his power nature he works on hatred so he can't turn good. Cooler and Cold same as Frieza see previous explanation, If Vegeta can turn good I think with time most Saiyan can like Nappa, Raditz and Tullece but quid of Kanba (Cumber) ? Slug it's a bit tricky but if Piccolo Jr can turn good why the heck not Slug, same apply for Piccolo Daimao. Garlic Jr oh right here we have a good evil one, I don't think he can ever turn good. The Mutant Bebi and the Android are at most programmed being so we can overwrite their programmation to turn them good. Lucifer is an evil bastard without a doubt as well as Majin Ozotto. What about Cell ? I think Cell is not totally evil sure he have his ego and part of his DNA is from Frieza and Cold but also he share DNA from the Saiyan and Earthling under certain circumstance he can turn Good.

Let's proceed with other character shall we ! Bojack and his gang interesting question are they totally evil or can they turn good ? Hmmmmm out of them all I think Zangya is the only candidate to be able to turn Good maybe ? Quid of the characters that originate from videogames ? Mechikabura an evil dude as well as Demigra.

You know let's do something and let's see If I were to classified everyone how that's turn out.

Chaotic being:
Majin Buu Jinisu
Hirudegarn
Janemba

Evil without a doubt:
Zamasu
Garlic Jr
Bojack
Lucifer
Majin Ozotto
Hatchiyack
Bad Android 21
Dabra
Babidi
Bibidi
Towa
Mira

Demigra
Mechikabura
Salsa
Kanba (For now I put him here)

Evil but can turn good with time:
Slug
Tullece
Nappa
Raditz
Frieza
Cold
Cooler
Bebi Tsuful
Android 13 to 15
Android 19
Cell
Piccolo Daimao

Gravy
Putine
Shroom
Frost
Gero

Neutral:
Fu

Here is how I classified things you have free to agree of disagree it's just my humble opinion lol
There is no way any of the bolded could ever turn good, especially Freeza. It would be bad writing to even try to make them such since its so out of character. Giving them a "Gohan" or some other type Morality Pet wouldn't work because since they are psychopaths, they are inherently incapable of feeling empathy, remorse and love.

However, Mira, Towa and Dabura can certainly turn good. Since they unlike the others actually do show sympathetic traits. Mira even expressed remorse for turning his back on Towa in Xenoverse 2 and Towa felt shock and sadden when he did.

Cumber is debatable (we need to learn more about him), so is Evil 21 (since she's a part of the real 21, who is good).
Last edited by zarmack on Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toxin45
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:35 pm

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Toxin45 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:51 am

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:For me it's clearly Zamasu that are the most evilest one out there in the Dragon Ball franchise. The Chichi Goten part reeks evilness that even Frieza would have a chill going from scalp to the tip of his tail.

Majin Buu Jinsiu, Hirudegarn, and Janemba can't for me be evil in a sense that they are just mindless being who only destroy thing until there are nothing, if I were to put them into a box I would make them part of the Chaotic force. For me we have Good Neutral Evil and Chaotic in the alignement spectrum. For exemple Dracula, Satan or Loki are from their mythology evil but a werewolf or the kraken are not evil they are chaotic monster who wreck havoc and seek carnage without thought process, for being evil for me you must have a certain thought process a certain "clarity" of mind.

So starting from this let's debate in my opinion, Frieza as he is right now, he is not yet ready to turn good but once he is ready he will need just a Gohan to makes his heart change from evil to good, the tournament of power was just a step toward the right direction. Hatchiyack wouldn't be redeemable because of his power nature he works on hatred so he can't turn good. Cooler and Cold same as Frieza see previous explanation, If Vegeta can turn good I think with time most Saiyan can like Nappa, Raditz and Tullece but quid of Kanba (Cumber) ? Slug it's a bit tricky but if Piccolo Jr can turn good why the heck not Slug, same apply for Piccolo Daimao. Garlic Jr oh right here we have a good evil one, I don't think he can ever turn good. The Mutant Bebi and the Android are at most programmed being so we can overwrite their programmation to turn them good. Lucifer is an evil bastard without a doubt as well as Majin Ozotto. What about Cell ? I think Cell is not totally evil sure he have his ego and part of his DNA is from Frieza and Cold but also he share DNA from the Saiyan and Earthling under certain circumstance he can turn Good.

Let's proceed with other character shall we ! Bojack and his gang interesting question are they totally evil or can they turn good ? Hmmmmm out of them all I think Zangya is the only candidate to be able to turn Good maybe ? Quid of the characters that originate from videogames ? Mechikabura an evil dude as well as Demigra.

You know let's do something and let's see If I were to classified everyone how that's turn out.

Chaotic being:
Majin Buu Jinisu
Hirudegarn
Janemba

Evil without a doubt:
Zamasu
Garlic Jr
Bojack
Lucifer
Majin Ozotto
Hatchiyack
Bad Android 21
Dabra
Babidi
Bibidi
Towa
Mira
Demigra
Mechikabura
Salsa
Kanba (For now I put him here)

Evil but can turn good with time:
Slug
Tullece
Nappa
Raditz
Frieza
Cold
Cooler
Bebi Tsuful
Android 13 to 15
Android 19
Cell
Piccolo Daimao
Gravy
Putine
Shroom
Frost
Gero

Neutral:
Fu

Here is how I classified things you have free to agree of disagree it's just my humble opinion lol
Frieza turning good is a stupid idea.

User avatar
Bebi Hatchiyack
Regular
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:41 pm

zarmack wrote:There is no way any of the bolded could ever turn good, especially Freeza. It would be bad writing to even try to make them such since its so out of character. Giving them a "Gohan" or some other type Morality Pet wouldn't work because since they are psychopaths, they are inherently incapable of feeling empathy, remorse and love.

However, Mira, Towa and Dabura can certainly turn good. Since they unlike the others actually do show sympathetic traits. Mira even expressed remorse for turning his back on Towa in Xenoverse 2 and Towa felt shock and sadden when he did.

Cumber is debatable (we need to learn more about him), so is Evil 21 (since she's a part of the real 21, who is good).
Except for Frieza I takes into account also outside element such as the long history of Weekly Shonen Jump to turn a main antagonist into a potential ally in the future. Heck look at Aizen and Oroshimaru whilst they are still somewhat mischievious they are indeed less evil than they were at the start. And clearly I can see Frieza becoming somewhat the Oroshimaru/Hisoka of Dragon Ball.

For Cell I disagree strongly for I takes into account his DNA part, as for Piccolo Daimao also disagreeing, let's imagine that Goku instead of killing Piccolo Diamao badly damaged him then in the 23rd Budokai Tenkaichi he would have again beaten him and the Raditz arc would have played around with hello Gohan being here erasing the remains of his evil inside of Piccolo Daimao. I'm 100% sure of that.
Toxin45 wrote:Frieza turning good is a stupid idea.
Or good depend how you write this.
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Toxin45
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:35 pm

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Toxin45 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:43 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
zarmack wrote:There is no way any of the bolded could ever turn good, especially Freeza. It would be bad writing to even try to make them such since its so out of character. Giving them a "Gohan" or some other type Morality Pet wouldn't work because since they are psychopaths, they are inherently incapable of feeling empathy, remorse and love.

However, Mira, Towa and Dabura can certainly turn good. Since they unlike the others actually do show sympathetic traits. Mira even expressed remorse for turning his back on Towa in Xenoverse 2 and Towa felt shock and sadden when he did.

Cumber is debatable (we need to learn more about him), so is Evil 21 (since she's a part of the real 21, who is good).
Except for Frieza I takes into account also outside element such as the long history of Weekly Shonen Jump to turn a main antagonist into a potential ally in the future. Heck look at Aizen and Oroshimaru whilst they are still somewhat mischievious they are indeed less evil than they were at the start. And clearly I can see Frieza becoming somewhat the Oroshimaru/Hisoka of Dragon Ball.

For Cell I disagree strongly for I takes into account his DNA part, as for Piccolo Daimao also disagreeing, let's imagine that Goku instead of killing Piccolo Diamao badly damaged him then in the 23rd Budokai Tenkaichi he would have again beaten him and the Raditz arc would have played around with hello Gohan being here erasing the remains of his evil inside of Piccolo Daimao. I'm 100% sure of that.
Toxin45 wrote:Frieza turning good is a stupid idea.
Or good depend how you write this.
Nah Frieza is still pure evil and he simply only teams up with goku for it benefits.

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:22 am

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by zarmack » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:
zarmack wrote:There is no way any of the bolded could ever turn good, especially Freeza. It would be bad writing to even try to make them such since its so out of character. Giving them a "Gohan" or some other type Morality Pet wouldn't work because since they are psychopaths, they are inherently incapable of feeling empathy, remorse and love.

However, Mira, Towa and Dabura can certainly turn good. Since they unlike the others actually do show sympathetic traits. Mira even expressed remorse for turning his back on Towa in Xenoverse 2 and Towa felt shock and sadden when he did.

Cumber is debatable (we need to learn more about him), so is Evil 21 (since she's a part of the real 21, who is good).
Except for Frieza I takes into account also outside element such as the long history of Weekly Shonen Jump to turn a main antagonist into a potential ally in the future. Heck look at Aizen and Oroshimaru whilst they are still somewhat mischievious they are indeed less evil than they were at the start. And clearly I can see Frieza becoming somewhat the Oroshimaru/Hisoka of Dragon Ball.

For Cell I disagree strongly for I takes into account his DNA part, as for Piccolo Daimao also disagreeing, let's imagine that Goku instead of killing Piccolo Diamao badly damaged him then in the 23rd Budokai Tenkaichi he would have again beaten him and the Raditz arc would have played around with hello Gohan being here erasing the remains of his evil inside of Piccolo Daimao. I'm 100% sure of that.
Toxin45 wrote:Frieza turning good is a stupid idea.
Or good depend how you write this.
Those are false analogies. Orochimaru was never as evil as Freeza, and Aizen was never shown in a sympathetic light in Bleach.

User avatar
Spider-Man
Regular
Posts: 512
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by Spider-Man » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:53 pm

Kid Buu. He is the embodiment of evil, Frieza goes second and Zamasu third.

User avatar
ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1365
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:40 pm

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:08 am

After thinking about it, it is a toss up between Janemba or Yi Shenlong (Omega Shenron).
They are the LITERALLY living embodiment of negative energy. Evil incarnate.
Though, wouldn't Kid Buu or Demon King Piccolo fit in that category as well?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:12 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:After thinking about it, it is a toss up between Janemba or Yi Shenlong (Omega Shenron).
They are the LITERALLY living embodiment of negative energy. Evil incarnate.
Though, wouldn't Kid Buu or Demon King Piccolo fit in that category as well?
Technically, King Piccolo was the evil part of nameless namekian making him pure evil being, although his evil power wasn't that big.
Source of Shadow Dragons power was evil energy contained in dragon balls and since they were so powerful that evil energy was much bigger.
Syn Shenron was born from a wish that generated the biggest amount of evil energy and he was the strongest dragon.
So while all of them had pure evil in them, some have less and some have more of it.
I hope you understand what i'm trying to say since i don't know how to explain my opinion on that.

Also, the question is, how could someone pure evil give birth to Piccolo who wasn't that much evil from the very beginning and even turned good?
Where did Piccolo get any good in him if he was son and technically a reincarnation of being made from pure evil?
Rarity is the best pony
Pan-chan is the best saiya-jin

User avatar
SupremeKai25
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1070
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Who is the most evil character in Dragonball?

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:06 pm

After thinking about it, it is a toss up between Janemba or Yi Shenlong (Omega Shenron).
They are the LITERALLY living embodiment of negative energy. Evil incarnate.
Those creatures are evil incarnate, so they are just following their nature. It's as if they had no free will whatsoever, thus can they truly be considered "Evil"? Personally, this term shouldn't refer to these type of characters like Omega Shenron, Janemba and Kid Buu, who are just forces of nature in the end.

This is why I think that Zamasu is much more evil than Omega Shenron, Janemba or Kid Buu. Those three monsters were born evil and never had a choice. But Zamasu was born good, he had a pure heart, he was a member of the most benevolent species in the Multiverse. And yet he fell into such depths of depravity, that he convinced himself that murdering children was a noble act. That is what makes him even more chilling and terrifying.
"Behold this ultimate vessel. The sword and shield made one. Its strength knows no limits. The power coursing through me is exceptional, glorious, absolute. Stare in awe, I AM JUSTICE INCARNATE!!!"

Zamasu/Fused Zamasu fan.

Post Reply