Project DOOMRIDER??

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Project DOOMRIDER??

Post by Hujio » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:49 pm

Hey EX...

What's going on with the Doomrider Project you guys are working on?

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:20 pm

That's actually going to be in this weekend's upcoming "Ask VegettoEX" update ^^;;

Long story short, couple people dropped out (as to be expected), so we got some replacement editors, and it's still being worked on. I actually updated the site for the project last weekend, I think, with a little bit of an explanation and, as I like to call them, "production stills" :P
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Hujio

Post by Hujio » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:44 pm

Sweet... can't wait to read about it in this weeks "Ask VegettoEX" update. I know you guys and gals will do a great job with it.

Production stills huh?!? Did you pick that up in the big movie biz or something? :D

mAcChaos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mAcChaos » Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:21 pm

So how's the progress going now?

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:39 pm

Well, mAcChaos, the best idea would be to check the site. From what I can tell, certain tracks are obviously going very slowly (2 of them are still at 0%), some are at 100% completion, and... yeah. There's no percentage for the whole thing, but you should be able to get a good idea of the big picture by looking at all of the smaller pieces on the "Tracklist" page...

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:09 pm

Just a question, since details are very scarce. Is their going to be an update about Project DOOMRIDER after animenext, or possibly even, a release date?

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:51 am

I can give you an update right now.

Myself, Meri, and Hitori all have two tracks now. I did the Raditz track, Meri's going to do the Saiya-jin track, and Hitori's gonna do Garlic Jr. That still leaves Namek & Cell Games, but we've got potential editors on both, and people we can rely on, to boot...

We gave up on spreading the love among tracks, which is why three of us have two tracks now. From the beginning, it was always about quality... we booted the original Raditz person (mostly because his video was beyond technical help; no way I could salvage it), for example.

Don't have a release set. We'll see. I dunno. It's actually being worked on, though :P.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:25 pm

How did I know that would happen?

Quality is much more important than having a variety of editors. A lot of DDR AMVs sucked, to me. Don't let it happen to Doomrider.

Raditz better be good! I love Raditz!