The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

ruler9871
Regular
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ruler9871 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:54 pm

Base Black (in his prime+scythe) vs Base Kefla
UI Omen Goku (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Broly (DBS)
Base Vegito (ToP) vs Hit (ToP)
Enraged Base Broly vs A17 (ToP)
Base Vegito (Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell
Enraged Vegeta (BoG) vs General Rildo
Aniraza vs SSJR Goku Black (scythe) & Future Zamasu (no immortality)
Base Gotenks (DBS) vs 1 Cell Jr
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs SSBKKx10 Goku (ep.122)
Krillin (ToP) vs Dabura
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4492
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:01 am

ruler9871 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:54 pm
Base Black (in his prime+scythe) vs Base Kefla
UI Omen Goku (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Broly (DBS)
Base Vegito (ToP) vs Hit (ToP)
Enraged Base Broly vs A17 (ToP)
Base Vegito (Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell
Enraged Vegeta (BoG) vs General Rildo
Aniraza vs SSJR Goku Black (scythe) & Future Zamasu (no immortality)
Base Gotenks (DBS) vs 1 Cell Jr
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs SSBKKx10 Goku (ep.122)
Krillin (ToP) vs Dabura
Kefla is stronger but Black has his scythe so he wins.
Omen Goku wins.
Hit isn't even stronger than Blue Goku/Vegeta so he gets murdered her.
Broly. 17 is low Blue tier.
Even imperfect Cell one shots.
Vegeta.
I think Black could pull it off with the clones. If not then they fuse and kill him easy.
Gotenks gets defused in one hit.
Goku doesn't need times 10. 3 is enough.
Dabura...

New fights:

Gohan [No Ultimate form] vs Piccolo. Both are their ToP versions.
Gohan [Ultimate form; ToP arc] vs Hit [E71-72; No time abilities].
Toppo [No GoD form] vs SSR Trunks.
Tarble vs Raditz.
20 [At his strongest; No further absorption's] vs Mecha Freeza.
King Vegeta vs Goku [No Kaioken; Saiyan arc].
Paragus [Age 737] vs Nappa [Saiyan arc].

ruler9871
Regular
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ruler9871 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:14 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:01 am

New fights:

Gohan [No Ultimate form] vs Piccolo. Both are their ToP versions.
Gohan [Ultimate form; ToP arc] vs Hit [E71-72; No time abilities].
Toppo [No GoD form] vs SSR Trunks.
Tarble vs Raditz.
20 [At his strongest; No further absorption's] vs Mecha Freeza.
King Vegeta vs Goku [No Kaioken; Saiyan arc].
Paragus [Age 737] vs Nappa [Saiyan arc].
Piccolo stomps. Gohan tends to struggle against Piccolo without his Mystic form.
Gohan wins, high-difficulty.
Trunks wins, very high difficulty (since the SSJ Rage form seems to gradually make him stronger overtime).
Tarble one-shots (its implied in the OVA that he could somewhat hold his on against Abo & Cado, who both surpassed Namek arc Freeza).
Dr. Gero wins, mid-difficulty
King Vegeta stomps (his PL was above 10,000)
Not sure
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

User avatar
p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 872
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:35 pm

ruler9871 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:54 pm
Base Black (in his prime+scythe) vs Base Kefla
UI Omen Goku (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Broly (DBS)
Base Vegito (ToP) vs Hit (ToP)
Enraged Base Broly vs A17 (ToP)
Base Vegito (Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell
Enraged Vegeta (BoG) vs General Rildo
Aniraza vs SSJR Goku Black (scythe) & Future Zamasu (no immortality)
Base Gotenks (DBS) vs 1 Cell Jr
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs SSBKKx10 Goku (ep.122)
Krillin (ToP) vs Dabura
R1kefla
R2 goku not by much
R3 i can go with vegetto of the mult is dbs broly's one
R4 cell stomps, vegetto needs kk20 to win
R5 vegeta
R6 aniraza
R7 gotenks stomps, considering that ssj trunks is >= cell jr and base Gotenks is >>>ssj trunks
R8 gogeta still
R9 dabra
I feel like if i Say here where do i get numerically with dbgt/dbs Power levels, someone will get a stroke.
Better to not talk about dragon ball heroes ones, i swear
Lol

Also i don't wanna be rude, even if i know i can seem It sometimes. I'm Just too harsh in some occasions, that's It. I can't control that. Is not that i want to be and asshole or mean to you, i Simply don't know how to Say what i think i other ways .Just clarifying

User avatar
p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 872
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:39 pm


New fights:

Gohan [No Ultimate form] vs Piccolo. Both are their ToP versions.
Gohan [Ultimate form; ToP arc] vs Hit [E71-72; No time abilities].
Toppo [No GoD form] vs SSR Trunks.
Tarble vs Raditz.
20 [At his strongest; No further absorption's] vs Mecha Freeza.
King Vegeta vs Goku [No Kaioken; Saiyan arc].
Paragus [Age 737] vs Nappa [Saiyan arc].
R1 piccolo
R2 gohan
R3 toppo stomps
R4 radish
R5 still freezer i'd say
R6 king vegeta maybe
R7 paragus surely, he was 4200 as an old/almost dead and fagued old man
I feel like if i Say here where do i get numerically with dbgt/dbs Power levels, someone will get a stroke.
Better to not talk about dragon ball heroes ones, i swear
Lol

Also i don't wanna be rude, even if i know i can seem It sometimes. I'm Just too harsh in some occasions, that's It. I can't control that. Is not that i want to be and asshole or mean to you, i Simply don't know how to Say what i think i other ways .Just clarifying

SSJgogeto
Regular
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SSJgogeto » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:09 pm

1) Base Gogeta (Broly Movie) Vs SSjB Goku (Broly Movie) - Goku
2) Base Vegito (Buu Saga) Vs Hypotheatical SSj Gogeta (Buu Saga) - Gogeta
3) SSjB Goku (Pre ToP) Vs Base Goku (Post ToP) - SSJB Goku
4) Ultra Instinct "Omen" Goku (Ep. 110) Vs SSjBE Vegeta (Ep. 127) - Goku
5) Hypotheatical SSjG Vegito (Broly Movie) Vs SSjFP Broly - Broly

Nuova shenron VS Hit - Hit
Goku Black VS Broly ikari - Black
Frost VS Frieza GT - Frost, probably
Tam Universe 2 VS Team Universe 9 VS Team Universe 10 - universe 10
Tagoma (Ginyu) VS Pan - Tagoma

Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta (GT, Pre-retcon) vs Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta (Post-Broly, Full Power, no Final Explosion) - Vegeta
Super 17 (Maximum Power) vs Wrathful Broly (Stage II, Powered-up to the Limit - Broly
4th Form Cooler (Full Power) vs 100% Final Mecha-Freeza - Freeza
Android 16 (Full Power) vs Super Android 13 - 16
Super Saiyan Gogeta (Pre-retcon, Buu Saga) vs Super Buu (Piccolo, Gotenks, Gohan absorbed) - Gogeta
Super Saiyan Vegito (Buu Saga) vs Super Saiyan 2 Gogeta (Pre-retcon, Buu Saga) - Gogeta
Fat Janemba vs Fat Buu (Innocent Buu, prior splitting into Good and Evil Buus) - Janemba
Moro (Elder) vs God of Destruction Mode Toppo (I am not sure if this is the same with the Manga's "Aura of a God") - Toppo
Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black (end of Zamasu arc, Scythe, Enraged) vs Super Saiyan Blue Copy Vegeta (Pre-ToP) - Goku Black
Overloaded Cell (GT, Full Power) vs 100% Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Buu Saga) - Cell
God (Katopesla) vs Zalama, Zeno (both), Daishinkan - Zalama, Zeno and Daishinkan

SSJgogeto
Regular
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SSJgogeto » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Gine vs all of OG Dragon Ball? - Gine

-Hearts vs. Merged Zamasu - Hearts
-Candy Vegito vs Zeno’s Candy - Vegito

Prum vs. Dr. Rota - Dr. Rota

Base Black (in his prime+scythe) vs Base Kefla - Black
UI Omen Goku (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Broly (DBS) - Goku
Base Vegito (ToP) vs Hit (ToP) - Hit
Enraged Base Broly vs A17 (ToP) - 17
Base Vegito (Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell - Cell
Enraged Vegeta (BoG) vs General Rildo - Vegeta only wins against Rildo's base form
Aniraza vs SSJR Goku Black (scythe) & Future Zamasu (no immortality) - Aniraza
Base Gotenks (DBS) vs 1 Cell Jr - Gotenks
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs SSBKKx10 Goku (ep.122) - Goku
Krillin (ToP) vs Dabura - Dabura

Gohan [No Ultimate form] vs Piccolo. Both are their ToP versions. - Piccolo
Gohan [Ultimate form; ToP arc] vs Hit [E71-72; No time abilities]. - Gohan
Toppo [No GoD form] vs SSR Trunks. - Toppo
Tarble vs Raditz. - Tarble
20 [At his strongest; No further absorption's] vs Mecha Freeza. - Freeza
King Vegeta vs Goku [No Kaioken; Saiyan arc]. - King Vegeta, probably
Paragus [Age 737] vs Nappa [Saiyan arc]. - Nappa

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:29 pm

SSJgogeto wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:09 pm
1) Base Gogeta (Broly Movie) Vs SSjB Goku (Broly Movie) - Goku
2) Base Vegito (Buu Saga) Vs Hypotheatical SSj Gogeta (Buu Saga) - Gogeta
3) SSjB Goku (Pre ToP) Vs Base Goku (Post ToP) - SSJB Goku
4) Ultra Instinct "Omen" Goku (Ep. 110) Vs SSjBE Vegeta (Ep. 127) - Goku
5) Hypotheatical SSjG Vegito (Broly Movie) Vs SSjFP Broly - Broly

Nuova shenron VS Hit - Hit
Goku Black VS Broly ikari - Black
Frost VS Frieza GT - Frost, probably
Tam Universe 2 VS Team Universe 9 VS Team Universe 10 - universe 10
Tagoma (Ginyu) VS Pan - Tagoma

Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta (GT, Pre-retcon) vs Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta (Post-Broly, Full Power, no Final Explosion) - Vegeta
Super 17 (Maximum Power) vs Wrathful Broly (Stage II, Powered-up to the Limit - Broly
4th Form Cooler (Full Power) vs 100% Final Mecha-Freeza - Freeza
Android 16 (Full Power) vs Super Android 13 - 16
Super Saiyan Gogeta (Pre-retcon, Buu Saga) vs Super Buu (Piccolo, Gotenks, Gohan absorbed) - Gogeta
Super Saiyan Vegito (Buu Saga) vs Super Saiyan 2 Gogeta (Pre-retcon, Buu Saga) - Gogeta
Fat Janemba vs Fat Buu (Innocent Buu, prior splitting into Good and Evil Buus) - Janemba
Moro (Elder) vs God of Destruction Mode Toppo (I am not sure if this is the same with the Manga's "Aura of a God") - Toppo
Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black (end of Zamasu arc, Scythe, Enraged) vs Super Saiyan Blue Copy Vegeta (Pre-ToP) - Goku Black
Overloaded Cell (GT, Full Power) vs 100% Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Buu Saga) - Cell
God (Katopesla) vs Zalama, Zeno (both), Daishinkan - Zalama, Zeno and Daishinkan
Lol, you actually answered the last one. I thought that you would choose God though. His power is immesurable..
P O W E R

User avatar
Noah
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7608
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 pm
Location: Virtual World

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Noah » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:30 pm

New matches:

- Super Saiyan Broly (Movie Eight) vs. 2nd Form Cell
- Super Saiyan Broly (Movie Ten) vs. Super Saiyan Vegeta (Boo arc)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:47 pm

Noah wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:30 pm
New matches:

- Super Saiyan Broly (Movie Eight) vs. 2nd Form Cell
- Super Saiyan Broly (Movie Ten) vs. Super Saiyan Vegeta (Boo arc)
When you say Super Saiyan, you mean A-type? If so, against Semi-Perfect Cell, he would probably win, as Grade 2 Vegeta overpowered Cell in his respective form, while against Broly, his attacks seemed rather ineffective.

I will give this one to Broly if you refer to his B-type, as SSJ2 Gohan should be stronger than Super Vegeta, despite his decrease in power, but if we speak of C-type, then Vegeta wins mid/high difficulty.
P O W E R

User avatar
Noah
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7608
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 pm
Location: Virtual World

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Noah » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:10 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:47 pm
When you say Super Saiyan, you mean A-type? If so, against Semi-Perfect Cell, he would probably win, as Grade 2 Vegeta overpowered Cell in his respective form, while against Broly, his attacks seemed rather ineffective.

I will give this one to Broly if you refer to his B-type, as SSJ2 Gohan should be stronger than Super Vegeta, despite his decrease in power, but if we speak of C-type, then Vegeta wins mid/high difficulty.
Don't know what you mean about A, B, C types :lol:

But is this Broly for the first match and this one for the second one.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:10 am

Noah wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:10 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:47 pm
When you say Super Saiyan, you mean A-type? If so, against Semi-Perfect Cell, he would probably win, as Grade 2 Vegeta overpowered Cell in his respective form, while against Broly, his attacks seemed rather ineffective.

I will give this one to Broly if you refer to his B-type, as SSJ2 Gohan should be stronger than Super Vegeta, despite his decrease in power, but if we speak of C-type, then Vegeta wins mid/high difficulty.
Don't know what you mean about A, B, C types :lol:

But is this Broly for the first match and this one for the second one.
Please allow me to explain then. The first image that you sent is the A-type Super Saiyan. The second is the C-type. They are unique to Legendary Saiyans (at leasy prior to the retcon with DBS Broly) and they served as supressed states of the B-type, known as the Legendary SSJ form.
P O W E R

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1782
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:18 pm

ruler9871 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:54 pm
Base Black (in his prime+scythe) vs Base Kefla
UI Omen Goku (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Broly (DBS)
Base Vegito (ToP) vs Hit (ToP)
Enraged Base Broly vs A17 (ToP)
Base Vegito (Namek arc) vs Perfect Cell
Enraged Vegeta (BoG) vs General Rildo
Aniraza vs SSJR Goku Black (scythe) & Future Zamasu (no immortality)
Base Gotenks (DBS) vs 1 Cell Jr
Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs SSBKKx10 Goku (ep.122)
Krillin (ToP) vs Dabura
- Black, even without the scythe.
- Goku.
- With Super logic, Hit. With DBS Broly logic, Vegito.
- Good match, I think Broly would win after a hard fight.
- Pass.
- Vegeta stomps.
- Aniraza, I don't even know if Black's tricks would work on him.
- Gotenks.
- Goku of course.
- Dabura wins pretty easily.

ruler9871
Regular
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ruler9871 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:26 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:18 pm

- With Super logic, Hit. With DBS Broly logic, Vegito.
Their logic is the same.
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1782
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:06 am

ruler9871 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:26 pm
Zamasu55 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:18 pm

- With Super logic, Hit. With DBS Broly logic, Vegito.
Their logic is the same.
How so?

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:23 am

Zamasu55 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:06 am
ruler9871 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:26 pm
Zamasu55 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:18 pm

- With Super logic, Hit. With DBS Broly logic, Vegito.
Their logic is the same.
How so?
I think I get it. When you compare the two, you mean that in Super, Fusion should be around several tens of times stronger than the sum of both individuals power, whether on DBS: Broly, Base Gogeta is at least low SSJB level.

Seeing how Kefla in Base was above SSJG Goku (a Goku near his prime during the ToP), I guess that the statement means less than the actual proof. So, I wouldn't have the two differ (Super's logic with the movie's) but personally I would like to listen to your opinion on this.
P O W E R

User avatar
p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 872
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:23 am
Zamasu55 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:06 am
ruler9871 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:26 pm


Their logic is the same.
How so?
I think I get it. When you compare the two, you mean that in Super, Fusion should be around several tens of times stronger than the sum of both individuals power, whether on DBS: Broly, Base Gogeta is at least low SSJB level.

Seeing how Kefla in Base was above SSJG Goku (a Goku near his prime during the ToP), I guess that the statement means less than the actual proof. So, I wouldn't have the two differ (Super's logic with the movie's) but personally I would like to listen to your opinion on this.
Probably its just (A fp + B fp) x 20-190
Still, to me it count only the mortal transormations, that would be enough for base vegetto or gogeta to be stringere gohan Ssb Goku alone. Doing that with the god forms would be enough and it would be no se se, because certainly base gogeta is non tens of Times Goku ssjb
I feel like if i Say here where do i get numerically with dbgt/dbs Power levels, someone will get a stroke.
Better to not talk about dragon ball heroes ones, i swear
Lol

Also i don't wanna be rude, even if i know i can seem It sometimes. I'm Just too harsh in some occasions, that's It. I can't control that. Is not that i want to be and asshole or mean to you, i Simply don't know how to Say what i think i other ways .Just clarifying

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:41 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:33 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:23 am
Zamasu55 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:06 am

How so?
I think I get it. When you compare the two, you mean that in Super, Fusion should be around several tens of times stronger than the sum of both individuals power, whether on DBS: Broly, Base Gogeta is at least low SSJB level.

Seeing how Kefla in Base was above SSJG Goku (a Goku near his prime during the ToP), I guess that the statement means less than the actual proof. So, I wouldn't have the two differ (Super's logic with the movie's) but personally I would like to listen to your opinion on this.
Probably its just (A fp + B fp) x 20-190
Still, to me it count only the mortal transormations, that would be enough for base vegetto or gogeta to be stringere gohan Ssb Goku alone. Doing that with the god forms would be enough and it would be no se se, because certainly base gogeta is non tens of Times Goku ssjb
Perhaps. Still, even a hundred times of SSJ3 should be around mid-SSJB level. I guess that without us getting Base Gogeta's fighting performance against C-type Broly, we can't really have a clear view on the subject.

Nonetheless, for all those who say that Kefla can be stronger than Broly, just seeing Gogeta's reaction to Broly's power means a lot. I mean, come on....

Even SSJ3 Kefla would be stomped by Full Power SSJ Broly. That said, Blue Vegito or Gogeta would godstomp her. It isn't weird that even in SDBH Merged Zamasu toyed with SSJ2 Kefla.
P O W E R

ruler9871
Regular
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ruler9871 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:41 pm
Perhaps. Still, even a hundred times of SSJ3 should be around mid-SSJB level.
And what do you base that on? There's no official multiplier for SSG.
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:22 pm

ruler9871 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:18 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:41 pm
Perhaps. Still, even a hundred times of SSJ3 should be around mid-SSJB level.
And what do you base that on? There's no official multiplier for SSG.
An assumption let me say. To kinda have some relevance with the forms. I am not a fan of "SSJG is 1 quadrillion times stronger than SSJ3" and stuff. Wouldn't mid-SSJB be perfectly balanced at such a level?
P O W E R

Post Reply