"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1008
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Thu May 09, 2019 2:51 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:21 am
Well, that puts to rest my concerns about them punking GT Gogeta to prop up Fin, and makes clear that GT Gogeta is still on an entire league on his own (I can't help but wonder how he measures to Gogeta Xeno though).

And yeah, the evidence just keeps piling up about the Xeno Versions having lived through GT's events.

Thanks for the summary!
Yeah to me it feels like they glorified GT G4 here quite a bit (not that I mind). Which is not too surprising, he's an extremely popular character and always portrayed/marketed as one of the strongest characters in the entire DB series.
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:56 am
I know get an idea with Fin's level of power. So initially, while Dark Gogeta he fights against SSJ4s Vegeta:Xeno, Gohan:Xeno and Goku:Xeno (I assume?). Also, is Robelu assisting the good guys, or did I get something wrong?

Anyway, what I had in mind happened and Gogeta tried to separate himself from Fin, and defeats Omega who is just sitting there lol. But he escapes Fin, with the latter becoming Dark Gogeta, due to lesrning his power, but Gogeta defeats him. So Fin is like Omega in this form, after splitting up in terms of power, or simply below Gogeta, from your understanding of course?
Demigra (and by extension, Roberu) are in a temporary truce with the Time Patrol to go against Mechikaboola.

Dark Gogeta def fights against SSJ4 XGohan since that's the whole point of his transformation and he's provided as support. As for SSJ4 XGoku/Vegeta, they weren't SSJ4 in the cutscene dialogue so it's not 100% clear but I would assume they were fighting seriously at the very least. It's like CC Goku and Vegeta vs Cumber in UM3, they weren't shown as SSB in the dialogue but they were clearly losing and fused to become SSB Vegetto so it's logical to assume they were presumably fighting at somewhere near their peak as SSBs.

My impression is that Dark Gogeta is Fin with some, but not all, of GT G4's power, according to XVegeta Fin powered up a lot after absorbing him, and XGoku commented that Fin was a pretty strong guy to begin with.

G4 starts to break free after fighting the Time Patrol with SSJ4 XGohan so Dark Gogeta might've been weakened, but G4 makes it seem as if Fin never had what it took to control him ("Hmmph, did you really think you could absorb/control me with the likes of this?").

Also you don't need to excuse yourself when asking questions in this thread. Info gets scattered easily in threads so it's reasonable to have difficulty in finding what you wanna know.
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:08 pm
supersaiyangodgogeta wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:56 pm
If GT Gogeta can beat Dark Gogeta I guess Fin added pretty much nothing to his power. Gogeta was far stronger than Fin and only got absorbed due to being caught off guard or something by his abilities I guess.
Yeah, I agree. So basically, Fin should be around Super Buu level or something like that. Adding nothing to GT whatsoever. Always in terms of power.
I disagree, in UM7 XGoku said that Fin had incredible power so most likely above Super Buu but below the Time Patrol. Also in the manga he managed to subdue G4 for a little while so I don't think the game portrays him to be as weak as Super Buu at the very least.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:56 pm

I disagree, in UM7 XGoku said that Fin had incredible power so most likely above Super Buu but below the Time Patrol. Also in the manga he managed to subdue G4 for a little while so I don't think the game portrays him to be as weak as Super Buu at the very least.
Ah, ok, at least now I know what's going on with the characters. Thank you for the info!

Btw, what happened to that gray-colored Time Patroller? Wasn't he an opponent or something? Nonetheless, I saw him in the most recent trailer. Is he an ally afterall?
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5996
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kanassa » Thu May 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:56 pm
I disagree, in UM7 XGoku said that Fin had incredible power so most likely above Super Buu but below the Time Patrol. Also in the manga he managed to subdue G4 for a little while so I don't think the game portrays him to be as weak as Super Buu at the very least.
Ah, ok, at least now I know what's going on with the characters. Thank you for the info!

Btw, what happened to that gray-colored Time Patroller? Wasn't he an opponent or something? Nonetheless, I saw him in the most recent trailer. Is he an ally afterall?
You mean Sealas, the villain of World Mission?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:


Obligitory Fan Fic Plug: Dragon Ball - Another Road
Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1008
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Thu May 09, 2019 3:02 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:56 pm
I disagree, in UM7 XGoku said that Fin had incredible power so most likely above Super Buu but below the Time Patrol. Also in the manga he managed to subdue G4 for a little while so I don't think the game portrays him to be as weak as Super Buu at the very least.
Ah, ok, at least now I know what's going on with the characters. Thank you for the info!

Btw, what happened to that gray-colored Time Patroller? Wasn't he an opponent or something? Nonetheless, I saw him in the most recent trailer. Is he an ally afterall?
You mean Sealas? He's the main villain in SDBH World Mission, he's not actually a part of the arcade story. UM8 also typically features other missions for the player separate from the main arcade story(ies) which are tied to other current DB media like the anime, other video games, etc. so that's just a cross-over promotion.

If you play World Mission, the game also features Arcade Mode with SDBH1-8 and UM1-2 from which you'll see those other non-story missions I'm referring to. You can find them on YouTube I think.

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:18 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gohan123 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:20 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:51 am
Gohan123 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:15 am
Noitsnothim wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:35 am
NEXT uploaded !!!
Universal conflict saga new chapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZZ5L57NvI

Demon Realm saga stuff: Pt. 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGJueX96fbU Pt.2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hapcWf7KJc
Pt.3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hgQF5NCHak Pt. 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hgQF5NCHak Pt. 5 (the conclusion of this new chapter) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj28YlwrskU
Can someone translate this ?
I'll try to get these translations done this weekend. Here's the summary part with GT Gogeta breaking out:
  • Battle w/ GT Gotenks
  • Roberu points out that they can use the Blutz wave generator (most likely the one GT Bulma brought for Vegeta), specifically on XGohan. I'm guessing that's what she meant on the UM7 cliffhanger. I can just imagine Roberu driving that thing. :lol:
  • XVegeta recognizes the Blutz wave generator and says XGohan can use it to become a SSJ4.
  • After the battle with Dark Gogeta (where SSJ4 XGohan is provided as support), a part of GT Gogeta comes out from Dark Gogeta. Love the malformed Gogeta look. At this point, it's GT Gogeta in control.
  • Malformed Gogeta decides to beat Super Yi Xing Long with this form. Well at least he has his priorities right lol.
  • Malformed Gogeta is just referred to as Gogeta but can use Dark Big Bang Kamehameha.
  • Afterwards, he separates from Fin but turns out Fin can copy the power again and becomes Dark Gogeta.
  • GT Gogeta beats Dark Gogeta, comments that the original is basically better than the copy.
  • Towa plays the excuse that Fin is still growing, and he'll only continue to grow stronger.
Thanks for summary .
I just hope you also translate their dialogue / interaction .

S3 Hendrix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu May 09, 2019 3:31 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:02 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:56 pm
I disagree, in UM7 XGoku said that Fin had incredible power so most likely above Super Buu but below the Time Patrol. Also in the manga he managed to subdue G4 for a little while so I don't think the game portrays him to be as weak as Super Buu at the very least.
Ah, ok, at least now I know what's going on with the characters. Thank you for the info!

Btw, what happened to that gray-colored Time Patroller? Wasn't he an opponent or something? Nonetheless, I saw him in the most recent trailer. Is he an ally afterall?
You mean Sealas? He's the main villain in SDBH World Mission, he's not actually a part of the arcade story. UM8 also typically features other missions for the player separate from the main arcade story(ies) which are tied to other current DB media like the anime, other video games, etc. so that's just a cross-over promotion.

If you play World Mission, the game also features Arcade Mode with SDBH1-8 and UM1-2 from which you'll see those other non-story missions I'm referring to. You can find them on YouTube I think.
I mean he is technically part of the arcade story since he is the host of the Age of dragon ball missions( https://youtu.be/9MwtD0naPu4 ) but he’s just a normal member of the time patrol here showing the player different key events/transformations of the dragon ball franchise, not a villain/ antagonist like he is in World mission.

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1008
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Thu May 09, 2019 8:58 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:31 pm
I mean he is technically part of the arcade story since he is the host of the Age of dragon ball missions( https://youtu.be/9MwtD0naPu4 ) but he’s just a normal member of the time patrol here showing the player different key events/transformations of the dragon ball franchise, not a villain/ antagonist like he is in World mission.
I meant the current two story arcs for DBS characters and Time Patrol, he's not a part of them. That's what I mean by arcade stories. But yeah he's a narrator/host for Age of DB like FTrunks is for the two story arcs.

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1008
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Thu May 09, 2019 9:10 pm

In other SDBH-related news, Cipher translated an update on Lagss' bio from the SDBH anime webpage:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cipher_db/st ... 7793685504

I'm kind of seeing a pattern here with Hearts' entourage: Cumber is the ancient evil Saiyan who may have survived the battle with a red Super Saiyan, Oren & Kamin are the Tsufurijin cyborgs who survived destruction from their creators, Mecha Zamasu is the sole survivor of a timeline erasure, and now we find out Lagss is the sole survivor of a now extinct tribe. Sole survivors of catastrophes anyone?

Maybe Hearts himself was also a survivor of some kind of event. I would hazard a guess as the survivor of a Universe that Zeno erased before, and maybe I'm pushing the boundaries of what SDBH is willing to explore but it would be really neat if that were the case.

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri May 10, 2019 12:54 am

Rakurai wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:10 pm
In other SDBH-related news, Cipher translated an update on Lagss' bio from the SDBH anime webpage:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cipher_db/st ... 7793685504

I'm kind of seeing a pattern here with Hearts' entourage: Cumber is the ancient evil Saiyan who may have survived the battle with a red Super Saiyan, Oren & Kamin are the Tsufurijin cyborgs who survived destruction from their creators, Mecha Zamasu is the sole survivor of a timeline erasure, and now we find out Lagss is the sole survivor of a now extinct tribe. Sole survivors of catastrophes anyone?

Maybe Hearts himself was also a survivor of some kind of event. I would hazard a guess as the survivor of a Universe that Zeno erased before, and maybe I'm pushing the boundaries of what SDBH is willing to explore but it would be really neat if that were the case.
Could be (this might be off topic) but DBReduxTDC on Twitter once said that Zahha From Dragon Ball Legends was actually from Erased Universe 13

I've been wondering when SDBH would adapt Legends like it did for FighterZ' Story (Android 21 and stuff)

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri May 10, 2019 3:57 am

NEXT Uploaded pt.2 of the Universal conflict saga's newest chapter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-ZzN0zcsc

I'm so happy to see Majin Ozotto Return (he's one of my favorite toriyama designed characters) I wonder if he'll play a bigger role in the next saga after this one

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:15 am

Of all members of the group that plan to kill Zeno, she is the only one who seems to acknowledge Hearts as her leader and doesn't go against his will. She also calls him "master", something that the others truly don't.

Kamin and Oren are like teens who don't really care about the chain of command and want to have fun. They refer to him as Hearts. Zamasu thinks that he should be the actual leader and that the mortal Hearts is simply a mean of him getting what he wants. And Cumber doesn't really care either, as he was somewhat enraged when Hearts told Oren (who had control of Vegeta) to try on Jiren, while the Evil Saiyan was there.

She also seems to be very depended by his decisions, as she even questioned him if she was capable of executing the task that he ordered. Would it be too much, if Hearts actually saved her a long time ago from extinction?
Last edited by Grand Marshal 1 on Fri May 10, 2019 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri May 10, 2019 4:48 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:15 am
Of all members of the group that plan to kill Zeno, she is the only one who seems to acknowledge Hearts as her leader and doesn't go against his will. She also calls him "master", something that the others truly don't.

Kamin and Oren are like teens who don'treally care about the chain of command and want to have fun. They refer to him as Hearts. Zamasu thinks that he shod be the actual leader and that the mortal Hearts is simply a mean of him getting what he wants. And Cumber doesn't really care either, as he was somewhat enraged when Hearts told Oren (who had control of Vegeta) to try on Jiren, while the Evil Saiyan was there.

She also seems to be very depended by his decisions, as she even questioned him if she was capable of executing the task that he ordered. Would it be too much, if Hearts actually saved her a long time ago from extinction?
they have cool relationship that separates them from the res (except for kamin & Oren) I wonder if she were to lose or die would Hearts give a damn or not that'd be a cool layer to his character

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri May 10, 2019 8:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-ZzN0zcsc

This is interesting. Can someone translate?

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:11 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:40 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-ZzN0zcsc

This is interesting. Can someone translate?
My Boi Majin Ozotto is back! :D

User avatar
Rakurai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1008
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Fri May 10, 2019 6:53 pm

Noitsnothim wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:54 am
Could be (this might be off topic) but DBReduxTDC on Twitter once said that Zahha From Dragon Ball Legends was actually from Erased Universe 13

I've been wondering when SDBH would adapt Legends like it did for FighterZ' Story (Android 21 and stuff)
I'm not familiar with Legends but if so then that's pretty freaking awesome.

I'm also quite surprised why stuff from Legends hasn't made its way into SDBH yet, especially Shallot. Legends is published by Bandai as well so it should be simple enough to do the crossover.
Zamasu55 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:40 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-ZzN0zcsc

This is interesting. Can someone translate?
Brief summary for now. Nothing too revealing:
  • Hearts says the Universe seed is accumulating a lot of energy.
  • Paparoni from Universe 3 seems to be assisting Hearts.
  • Super Ribrianne vs. Aniraza & Katopesura. Says she'll free them from their brainwashing with the power of love.
  • Hearts explains the background of Lagss to Vegeta and co., which is pretty much the same stuff that Cipher translated in her updated bio on the SDBH anime page.
  • Kamin + Oren = Kamioren
  • SSBE Vegeta vs. Kamioren & Lagss
  • Majin Ozotto had been looking for Lagss and says he found her. Not sure about the context of this dialogue, is she with FTrunks and co. or something or was he talking to himself? But then he says that he has no need for FTrunks today and disappears.
I know Hearts has a little more exposition in the final mission. Also Idk why Ribrianne is in U3, she doesn't explain...

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri May 10, 2019 9:41 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:53 pm
Noitsnothim wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:54 am
Could be (this might be off topic) but DBReduxTDC on Twitter once said that Zahha From Dragon Ball Legends was actually from Erased Universe 13

I've been wondering when SDBH would adapt Legends like it did for FighterZ' Story (Android 21 and stuff)
I'm not familiar with Legends but if so then that's pretty freaking awesome.

I'm also quite surprised why stuff from Legends hasn't made its way into SDBH yet, especially Shallot. Legends is published by Bandai as well so it should be simple enough to do the crossover.
Zamasu55 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:40 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-ZzN0zcsc

This is interesting. Can someone translate?
Brief summary for now. Nothing too revealing:
  • Hearts says the Universe seed is accumulating a lot of energy.
  • Paparoni from Universe 3 seems to be assisting Hearts.
  • Super Ribrianne vs. Aniraza & Katopesura. Says she'll free them from their brainwashing with the power of love.
  • Hearts explains the background of Lagss to Vegeta and co., which is pretty much the same stuff that Cipher translated in her updated bio on the SDBH anime page.
  • Kamin + Oren = Kamioren
  • SSBE Vegeta vs. Kamioren & Lagss
  • Majin Ozotto had been looking for Lagss and says he found her. Not sure about the context of this dialogue, is she with FTrunks and co. or something or was he talking to himself? But then he says that he has no need for FTrunks today and disappears.
I know Hearts has a little more exposition in the final mission. Also Idk why Ribrianne is in U3, she doesn't explain...
holy crap...could Majin Ozotto be the one who killed Lagss' tribe ?

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1542
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri May 10, 2019 10:58 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 6:53 pm
Noitsnothim wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:54 am
Could be (this might be off topic) but DBReduxTDC on Twitter once said that Zahha From Dragon Ball Legends was actually from Erased Universe 13

I've been wondering when SDBH would adapt Legends like it did for FighterZ' Story (Android 21 and stuff)
I'm not familiar with Legends but if so then that's pretty freaking awesome.

I'm also quite surprised why stuff from Legends hasn't made its way into SDBH yet, especially Shallot. Legends is published by Bandai as well so it should be simple enough to do the crossover.
Zamasu55 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:40 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-ZzN0zcsc

This is interesting. Can someone translate?
Brief summary for now. Nothing too revealing:
  • Hearts says the Universe seed is accumulating a lot of energy.
  • Paparoni from Universe 3 seems to be assisting Hearts.
  • Super Ribrianne vs. Aniraza & Katopesura. Says she'll free them from their brainwashing with the power of love.
  • Hearts explains the background of Lagss to Vegeta and co., which is pretty much the same stuff that Cipher translated in her updated bio on the SDBH anime page.
  • Kamin + Oren = Kamioren
  • SSBE Vegeta vs. Kamioren & Lagss
  • Majin Ozotto had been looking for Lagss and says he found her. Not sure about the context of this dialogue, is she with FTrunks and co. or something or was he talking to himself? But then he says that he has no need for FTrunks today and disappears.
I know Hearts has a little more exposition in the final mission. Also Idk why Ribrianne is in U3, she doesn't explain...
I am Happy to Hear Ribrianne is Finally Getting more play in Heroes and in more of a Story Mode as well! :thumbup: :angel:

It makes sense to see her in other Universes cause we are on a Multiverse playfield now. Other Heroes interacting in other Universe besides just Universe 7 should be more par for the course.

Did some Research into this and found some more Info on Ribrianne's and it is nice to see her and her Super Form getting used again;

Soure of the Infor below can be found in the link below;

https://dragonballsuper-france.fr/super ... mission-8/

"The Universe Mission 8 continues the new narrative arc recently introduced: the Arc of Universal Conflict, which sees all the worlds of creation in the front line waging a violent war that seems to aim only one goal: to destroy the deities. In direct connection with the events of the Universe Mission 7, the battle takes place in the Third Universe.

In connection with the tenth episode of the animated promotional series , this new battle sees happen on the enemy side Kamioren, the merger between the twins Kamin and Oren, but also Lagss, the mysterious woman with magical powers and able to control indestructible crystals. To fight them, Goku Ultra Instinct, Trunks of the future and Vegeta; the latter is unleashed at the stage of Super Saiyan Blue Evolution. Curiously, the trio will also be joined by a warrior "foreign" to this universe: Ribrianne, warrior of the love of the Second Universe!"


Image

Image
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 523
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sat May 11, 2019 12:04 am

Random thought, but what if UMV8 is showing the divergent point from where all the Xeno Saiyans (sans Trunks obviously) come from? According to Rakurai summary GT Gogeta actually defeats Omega Shenron, meaning Goku never has to leave with Sheng Long.

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Sat May 11, 2019 1:00 am


User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat May 11, 2019 5:20 am

Although this isn't the topic of this thread, come on. What chance does Super Ribrianne has against Anilaza, alone!? Katopesla should have already been a decent match for her. But Anilaza!? Nah.

But I am actually dissapointed and satisfied at the same time. We actually get a Universe assisting Hearts and his crew, but I truly wanted to see that Anilaza vs Cumber fight. Because, why would there be a need for Laggs to be sent to U3 if Cumber had all these allies?
holy crap...could Majin Ozotto be the one who killed Lagss' tribe ?


I find this a very interesting idea! But, we don't know much about the Glass Tribe and how they went extinct yet. This would add some good dynamic in the story imo. Now, in the Anime we may get a different explanation, but if they bring Ozotto there, I will be more than happy. Even for an episode.

Nonetheless, I am fairly decent that Hearts was the one who found Laggs and "saved" her. Perhaps not from the actual extinction of her species, but from being someone like Jiren, alone with no purpose.

Talk about Jiren, Toppo and even Dyspo, I will be somewhat pissed if Ribrianne, Katopesla and other minors get more screentime and action that these three, who were by all means, some of the strongest beings in the multiverse. Anilaza, I can agree with.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

Post Reply