"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:18 pm

Well, Gogeta Xeno is being used a lot. So I don't think it would hurt to share the spotlight with Vegito Xeno.

User avatar
Rakurai
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 987
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:40 am

I had a thought: what if the power of the Super Saiyan God transformation from the ritual is actually dependent on the other five Saiyan's power? Sure, five pure-hearted Saiyan ki = god ki (whatever the confounded reason), but the quality/quantity of the god ki also depends on the amount of Saiyan ki involved.

This is a mechanic tidbit that they could somehow introduce in UVM11 when it's time to do the ritual. To make SSG taken more seriously as a threat at this point.

If that were the case, then a god ritual with the Time Patrol would be astronomically superior to that from BoG, actually any incarnation of the group in fact. Could lend more credence to SSG XTrunks being their only way out of their situation.
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:18 pm
Well, Gogeta Xeno is being used a lot. So I don't think it would hurt to share the spotlight with Vegito Xeno.
Gogeta Xeno has appeared exactly three times in the SDBH manga, Vegetto Xeno exactly two times in the manga. In the arcade, starting from the Prison Planet arc both have appeared exactly once, Kaio-Ken S4 XGogeta wasn't even featured in story even though he was a new form for XGogeta. XGogeta's not exactly leading by a large margin in the story, in the game however we have far more incarnations of Gogeta than Vegetto so it would make sense why it seems Gogeta is being featured and pumped out more than Vegetto.

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:20 am

Rakurai wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:40 am
I had a thought: what if the power of the Super Saiyan God transformation from the ritual is actually dependent on the other five Saiyan's power? Sure, five pure-hearted Saiyan ki = god ki (whatever the confounded reason), but the quality/quantity of the god ki also depends on the amount of Saiyan ki involved.

This is a mechanic tidbit that they could somehow introduce in UVM11 when it's time to do the ritual. To make SSG taken more seriously as a threat at this point.

If that were the case, then a god ritual with the Time Patrol would be astronomically superior to that from BoG, actually any incarnation of the group in fact. Could lend more credence to SSG XTrunks being their only way out of their situation.
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:18 pm
Well, Gogeta Xeno is being used a lot. So I don't think it would hurt to share the spotlight with Vegito Xeno.
Gogeta Xeno has appeared exactly three times in the SDBH manga, Vegetto Xeno exactly two times in the manga. In the arcade, starting from the Prison Planet arc both have appeared exactly once, Kaio-Ken S4 XGogeta wasn't even featured in story even though he was a new form for XGogeta. XGogeta's not exactly leading by a large margin in the story, in the game however we have far more incarnations of Gogeta than Vegetto so it would make sense why it seems Gogeta is being featured and pumped out more than Vegetto.
Well I'm not surprised that Gogeta is the all-more popular fusion of Goku & Vegeta in any medium seeing as he doesn't have restrictions like vegito does and his design (Some might even say) looks more cool than Vegito's PLUS he's never lost in battle (except in GT against Omega shenron but even then he outmatched him) it sucks we didn't get the chance to see Vegito vs. Gogeta (SSB vs. SS4) or Gogeta vs. Vegito (SSB Vs. SS4) Broly Vs. Broly smh Bandai needs to use these ideas

User avatar
Ankhael
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm
Location: US, Texas

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Ankhael » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:52 am

Super Saiyan God Trunks Looks bad ass!, I honestly think that gohan fans shouldn't be complaining when he got ssj4. Even though I would like to see a ssj4 trunks, maybe they struggling with his design, but honestly they can do it. All they need to do is leave out the reddish brown fur and make his fur dark violet.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:06 am

I was a bit rushed with my opinion on Trunks' God form. It isn't that bad, but something is missing. His hair should be slightly more tense imo. I really need a better look of the form on him. Hopefully with a new promo vid or game play vid.

The question lingers. Say Future Trunks acquires the same form, would he be stronger than SSJ2 Rage? Hmmmm

I am inclined to believe that Rakurai might be correct with his theory on the Super Saiyan God ritual.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 2507
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:53 am

RichardKing2 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:37 pm
Noitsnothim wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:17 pm
Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:53 pm
https://twitter.com/hosi101111/status/1 ... 6978513922

This seems like overkill
Jiren would've released his ki in an explosion and knock all of them away
You're of the viewpoint that Jiren would stomp SSB Gogeta?
There is no way Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta would lose to Super Full Power Jiren.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:57 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:53 am
RichardKing2 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:37 pm
Noitsnothim wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:17 pm


Jiren would've released his ki in an explosion and knock all of them away
You're of the viewpoint that Jiren would stomp SSB Gogeta?
There is no way Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta would lose to Super Full Power Jiren.
Imo it would be like the MUI VS LB Jiren fight, but imagine if Goku had activated his Rage boost from early on and used it in the entire fight. That's how it would go down for me.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:38 am

I have a question. Isn't it weird that Demigra has access to so many forms, despite being a demon like Dabra and Towa?

He has the first Demon God form, like the others, but he then becomes a Giant Demon God, instead of receiving a second Demon God form. He can even go a step further and reach his form where he fuses the two previous transformations together. Not sure how it is called. I can call it Final Demon God, or like the wiki Transcended Demon God.

Even Omega Shenron:Xeno used either the Giant Demon form, or the Transcended Demon form, when Demigra powered him up (a trait similar to Mechikabura's I assume?).

Given how there are in total 4 Demon God forms, could someone help me rank them by their power output and find how much of a power difference exists among them?
My posts will speak for myself! :)

Block88
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Block88 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:46 am

Rakurai wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:39 am
Block88 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:20 am
Ssjg looks like crap on trunks I wonder why not give him ssj4?
Speak for yourself, SSG XTrunks is easily one of the best-looking designs out of the entire DB franchise, from clothes to hair. Especially compared to his DBS chump counterpart.
Not really to say it’s one of the best looking designs isn’t remotely correct but hey u do you.

User avatar
Kenneth La Torre
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1512
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:09 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:53 am
RichardKing2 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:37 pm
Noitsnothim wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:17 pm


Jiren would've released his ki in an explosion and knock all of them away
You're of the viewpoint that Jiren would stomp SSB Gogeta?
There is no way Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta would lose to Super Full Power Jiren.
There is no reason to believe the opposite either. We lack too many variables to even know the outcome. The variable being Beerus. SSB Gogeta could also be a variable in a sense that his opponent was nothing to him, while MUI Goku and LB Jiren were nearly equal. The scaling is not set in stone here.

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1596
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:39 am

This has to be the lamest episode of all SDBH.

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:09 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:39 am
This has to be the lamest episode of all SDBH.
The synopsis for the next episode leaves it open for speculation (If Hearts could implement the Universe Seed into Kamioren who's to say he can't do the same on himself and transform too?) I think that's the direction the next episode will go in

bummed to see that Hit, Jiren, Cumber, lagss, and Golden Metal Cooler haven't arrived yet

User avatar
Rakurai
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 987
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Rakurai » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:34 pm

A UVM9 mission video from NOA, vs. Shroom and the Hell fighters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmgSFX_6pe4

During Round 2, the 17s fuse to become Super 17. This is also the gate that XGoten is tasked with closing. So XGoten is at the very least stronger than SS GT Goku.

By the way, I don't know if I've ever iterated this statement here but these missions look really hard AF in the arcade, the enemy has a ton of HP, the CI is always so fast, and I don't even know how the players are able to get perfects without Miracles or beat the CPUs without slowing it down. Lol I think NOA had to replay the mission at least three times in order to win too.

Also WTF is up with XPan's Special attack, Jesus it looks so lame...

S3 Hendrix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:02 pm

Noitsnothim wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:09 pm
Zamasu55 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:39 am
This has to be the lamest episode of all SDBH.
The synopsis for the next episode leaves it open for speculation (If Hearts could implement the Universe Seed into Kamioren who's to say he can't do the same on himself and transform too?) I think that's the direction the next episode will go in

bummed to see that Hit, Jiren, Cumber, lagss, and Golden Metal Cooler haven't arrived yet
In my honest opinion, even tho Ozotto isn’t in the anime(except a cameo in episode 1 or 2 on a screen in Fu’s Lab) I believe his goal is to eat the universal seed. Fu stated that Ozotto ate a whole planet before and I think he’s most likely a bad guy but not super evil. Ozotto also has a second giant form that hasn’t made it into any games so far. So what I believe is Ozotto will turn into his giant form and probably eat Kamioren to gain the power of the universal seed and just leave.

ankokudaishogun
Regular
Posts: 522
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:37 pm

Rakurai wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:34 pm
A UVM9 mission video from NOA, vs. Shroom and the Hell fighters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmgSFX_6pe4

During Round 2, the 17s fuse to become Super 17. This is also the gate that XGoten is tasked with closing. So XGoten is at the very least stronger than SS GT Goku.
Duh. He got Ultimate
Also WTF is up with XPan's Special attack, Jesus it looks so lame...
Japan doesn't like her :(

User avatar
Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:37 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:37 pm
Rakurai wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:34 pm
A UVM9 mission video from NOA, vs. Shroom and the Hell fighters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmgSFX_6pe4

During Round 2, the 17s fuse to become Super 17. This is also the gate that XGoten is tasked with closing. So XGoten is at the very least stronger than SS GT Goku.
Duh. He got Ultimate
Also WTF is up with XPan's Special attack, Jesus it looks so lame...
Japan doesn't like her :(
They probably don't like Goten all that much either, which reminds me now he is the only one on the time patrol without a form of SS4/SSG equivalent, even Gohan who also had Ultimate as his own thing throw it away for a far more popular form, not to mention a random SS3 card that is supossed to be ''weaker'' yet Goten can't even get that.

User avatar
GTx10
Regular
Posts: 539
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: Beerus's Palace

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by GTx10 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:19 pm

Am I the only one who finds it weird that Super era Broly hasn't appeared at all in SDBH?. His fame died quite quickly didn't it?
"Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=31208

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:36 pm

GTx10 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:19 pm
Am I the only one who finds it weird that Super era Broly hasn't appeared at all in SDBH?. His fame died quite quickly didn't it?
No...? what are you talking about

reason he isn't being used is because the SUPER era of SDBH skipped the Broly movie and didn't happen that's why we have cumber vs. vegito instead of Gogeta (The movie came out around the time of the episodes)

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 482
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:44 am

Noitsnothim wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:36 pm
GTx10 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:19 pm
Am I the only one who finds it weird that Super era Broly hasn't appeared at all in SDBH?. His fame died quite quickly didn't it?
No...? what are you talking about

reason he isn't being used is because the SUPER era of SDBH skipped the Broly movie and didn't happen that's why we have cumber vs. vegito instead of Gogeta (The movie came out around the time of the episodes)
It didn't though.

UMV4 and UMV5 had a storyline focused on retelling the Broly movie.

User avatar
Noitsnothim
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noitsnothim » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:17 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:44 am
Noitsnothim wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:36 pm
GTx10 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:19 pm
Am I the only one who finds it weird that Super era Broly hasn't appeared at all in SDBH?. His fame died quite quickly didn't it?
No...? what are you talking about

reason he isn't being used is because the SUPER era of SDBH skipped the Broly movie and didn't happen that's why we have cumber vs. vegito instead of Gogeta (The movie came out around the time of the episodes)
It didn't though.

UMV4 and UMV5 had a storyline focused on retelling the Broly movie.
and the Prison planet saga was happening around that time (Which is Why we don't see Broly) even after the prison planet storyline so they skipped it and in the game (Goku states that Cumber's strength is different than that of Beerus & Jiren) wasn't Broly stated to be potentially stronger than Beerus?

Post Reply