Rise of Black [FANFICTION]

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

thegamer23
Beyond Newbie

Rise of Black [FANFICTION]

Post by thegamer23 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:12 am

EPISODE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JaECAM2K_g

Hey guys. Just wanted to share with you a Fanfiction i made for this month!

I tried to imagine a plausible way of bringing back in action Goku Black. This is going to involve part of the main cast & some never seen characters in the Anime.

Not a spoiler as it's shown in the first few minutes, but he does survive by..

It's supposed to be composed by a few episodes (if it goes well :D ), some of the things that happens here may not be understanded at first!

Episode 1 is around 10 minutes long..
I combined the use of Green Screens, frame by frame extraplation from the Anime, extracted backgrounds from the Super Serie & tried to make a story with it! :mrgreen:

A few graphical glitches there & there, as the rendering wasn't 100% perfect, but still! Hope you enjoy it!

Any feedback/ideas/suggestions are more than welcomed!!! :D :D

Some screens.

SupremeKai25
Advanced Regular

Re: Rise of Black [FANFICTION]

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:00 am

Looks great, keep it up. To be honest your fanfiction is more intriguing than the Tournament of Power and Broly combined. I hope Super brings back Black/Zamasu when it returns.
"Light of Divine Justice! Strike at me now! A cowering God who appeases evil can never prevail!"

Zamasu/Fused Zamasu fan.

thegamer23
Beyond Newbie

Re: Rise of Black [FANFICTION]

Post by thegamer23 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:14 am

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:00 am
Looks great, keep it up. To be honest your fanfiction is more intriguing than the Tournament of Power and Broly combined. I hope Super brings back Black/Zamasu when it returns.
Thanks man!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Well, they did brought up Frieza multiple times, now they're going back towards the Majin routes with the Moro Saga in the Manga.

We can just hope!