Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Brikikoz » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:43 pm

I still can't place the Bra-Cell kick. It's a tiny bit like Evil Buu's attack here: https://bit.ly/2TDMN19

but that's still not quite the exact reference.

Meanwhile:

Image

Bra's favorite, the Senzu bean, has gotten her attention.

User avatar
TobyS
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by TobyS » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:52 am

Brikikoz wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:43 pm

Bra's favorite, the Senzu bean, has gotten her attention.
Oh god I didn't factor that in, that she'd steal the beans rather then blast the piccolos...

Still they have 3 each so if she just steals the one in his hand without splattering them there is still hope.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

User avatar
Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Brikikoz » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:04 pm

TobyS wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:52 am
Brikikoz wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:43 pm

Bra's favorite, the Senzu bean, has gotten her attention.
Oh god I didn't factor that in, that she'd steal the beans rather then blast the piccolos...

Still they have 3 each so if she just steals the one in his hand without splattering them there is still hope.
16 Bra's character is motivated by the worst of Saiyan desires for battle. She's not melllow-Vegeta's kid, she's Vegetto's kid, and Vegetto was both the worst and best of Goku and Vegeta.

People keep forgetting that 16 Bra is partially Goku, and Goku's worst trait is his irresponsible lust for fighting at any cost. Combined with Vegeta's worst trait, his pride to never back down, ever, this means she'd 100% be a blood knight with zero empathy for anything besides battle.

So in this case, she'd definitely go for the Senzus just so the fighting could keep going. It looks like her and Cell are going to be new rivals as they BOTH are fighting blood knights who will extend the fight for any reason they can.

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Well, I had stopped following this fan-manga because I was honestly bored after years ... I decided to resume it out of curiosity although I must say that the drawing and the battles improved a lot I can't help noticing certain things .. :think:

What is the purpose of fandom in making to bura a vegeta with boobs? that is to say, not even mirai trunks is like that and in the comic it is not justified at all with the peaceful life they had, everything is .. bu bu nobody understands me bu bu I am too powerful but nobody takes me seriously ... bra is the worst character of salagir and who is giving too much time on the pages :thumbdown:

too I do not understand ... what is the problem with uub is to say that I have always seen that they put it in several fanmangas where they promise that it will have "the protagonism it deserved .." but then ends up overshadowed by other characters without more ... :think:

User avatar
TobyS
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by TobyS » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:26 am

Tai Lung wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:55 pm
Well, I had stopped following this fan-manga because I was honestly bored after years ... I decided to resume it out of curiosity although I must say that the drawing and the battles improved a lot I can't help noticing certain things .. :think:

What is the purpose of fandom in making to bura a vegeta with boobs? that is to say, not even mirai trunks is like that and in the comic it is not justified at all with the peaceful life they had, everything is .. bu bu nobody understands me bu bu I am too powerful but nobody takes me seriously ... bra is the worst character of salagir and who is giving too much time on the pages :thumbdown:

too I do not understand ... what is the problem with uub is to say that I have always seen that they put it in several fanmangas where they promise that it will have "the protagonism it deserved .." but then ends up overshadowed by other characters without more ... :think:
She's not, she's different and worse than Vegeta. The poster above you described her perfectly, she's veggetto without the humbling life experiences and lifelong bonds with those weaker people.

She obviously is an author fave but I think her arcs going to die down a bit now after this section, and there's a lot of story left.

Bra is a selfish petulant spoiled privileged child, thats not bad writing, that's how she's meant to be.

Hopefully Uub gets more screentime later. Until this long story is fully over you can't make that claim yet.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

User avatar
TobyS
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by TobyS » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:29 am

Brikikoz wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:04 pm
TobyS wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:52 am
Brikikoz wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:43 pm

Bra's favorite, the Senzu bean, has gotten her attention.
Oh god I didn't factor that in, that she'd steal the beans rather then blast the piccolos...

Still they have 3 each so if she just steals the one in his hand without splattering them there is still hope.
16 Bra's character is motivated by the worst of Saiyan desires for battle. She's not melllow-Vegeta's kid, she's Vegetto's kid, and Vegetto was both the worst and best of Goku and Vegeta.

People keep forgetting that 16 Bra is partially Goku, and Goku's worst trait is his irresponsible lust for fighting at any cost. Combined with Vegeta's worst trait, his pride to never back down, ever, this means she'd 100% be a blood knight with zero empathy for anything besides battle.

So in this case, she'd definitely go for the Senzus just so the fighting could keep going. It looks like her and Cell are going to be new rivals as they BOTH are fighting blood knights who will extend the fight for any reason they can.
Oh I know it's in character for her, the jerk she is, but I just want to see her lose soon, I'm not getting bored of the fight per se but I can't wait to see her humbled and what happens next with bardocks vision and stuff.

Unrelated, could U9 tenshinhans four armed shinkikoho break babidis ball.

Bra said only Gohan and Cell could but I wonder if she just meant the people there right now.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

User avatar
Fionordequester
I Live Here
Posts: 2608
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:05 pm

Image

...

Well, to be fair, the juniors have been shown to be kind of dumb. For example, what happened with Gast
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4076
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:09 pm

Gonna be honest, I was thinking the same thing, figured a strong enough punch from out of nowhere would knock her out.
Dragonball Exiles Chapter One. Chapter Two In Production.

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1027
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:40 pm

TobyS wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:26 am
Tai Lung wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:55 pm
Well, I had stopped following this fan-manga because I was honestly bored after years ... I decided to resume it out of curiosity although I must say that the drawing and the battles improved a lot I can't help noticing certain things .. :think:

What is the purpose of fandom in making to bura a vegeta with boobs? that is to say, not even mirai trunks is like that and in the comic it is not justified at all with the peaceful life they had, everything is .. bu bu nobody understands me bu bu I am too powerful but nobody takes me seriously ... bra is the worst character of salagir and who is giving too much time on the pages :thumbdown:

too I do not understand ... what is the problem with uub is to say that I have always seen that they put it in several fanmangas where they promise that it will have "the protagonism it deserved .." but then ends up overshadowed by other characters without more ... :think:
She's not, she's different and worse than Vegeta. The poster above you described her perfectly, she's veggetto without the humbling life experiences and lifelong bonds with those weaker people.

She obviously is an author fave but I think her arcs going to die down a bit now after this section, and there's a lot of story left.

Bra is a selfish petulant spoiled privileged child, thats not bad writing, that's how she's meant to be.

Hopefully Uub gets more screentime later. Until this long story is fully over you can't make that claim yet.
Although the concept of "bipolarity" is interesting and has coherence in mergers such as vegito or kefla where there are fanfics that touch on the subject, it is not the case of bura because she is not a fusion .. she does not have the problem of having 2 personalities and neither she lack the emotional ties of a family taking into account that vegito and bulma be togther.
one thing is to be conceited and arrogant to be powerful but the bra / bura is already psychopathic to sell her soul to babidi.

with uub I give you the reason .. hopefully us watch what happens with that.

User avatar
RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8793
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm
Location: San Diego, California, USA

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:56 pm

I kind of like the dynamic of this fight. Everyone's scrambling to grab Babidi while Bra, who's stronger than them by a lot but not by enough to vaporize everyone with a glare, has to play an escort mission.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

User avatar
Marco Polo
I Live Here
Posts: 2936
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:44 pm
Location: France

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Marco Polo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:28 pm

This isn't even her final form

User avatar
TobyS
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by TobyS » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:47 am

Marco Polo wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:28 pm
This isn't even her final form
If she goes SS3 they are fucked, unless she burns out quickly and reverts to base... Depends if she can speedblitz em before times up.

Salagair has this dumbass rule where the stronger you are the quicker SS3 wears off.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

User avatar
Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Brikikoz » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm

TobyS wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:47 am
Marco Polo wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:28 pm
This isn't even her final form
If she goes SS3 they are fucked, unless she burns out quickly and reverts to base... Depends if she can speedblitz em before times up.

Salagair has this dumbass rule where the stronger you are the quicker SS3 wears off.
Since the idea that SSJ3 burns out really fast is firmly established in canon, it's not really that stupid to conclude higher energy can lead to higher burnout. Overclocking computers damages them in the long run, and the higher the overclocking the faster they are. So the "stronger" aka faster you overclocked something, the sooner it'll break down.

User avatar
Fionordequester
I Live Here
Posts: 2608
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:03 pm

Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

User avatar
Marco Polo
I Live Here
Posts: 2936
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:44 pm
Location: France

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Marco Polo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:19 pm

These mini-Cells are the best thing in DB Multiverse in YEARS

User avatar
Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Brikikoz » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:00 pm

Marco Polo wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:19 pm
These mini-Cells are the best thing in DB Multiverse in YEARS
Yeah, they're great. Dunno why some people were complaining about them earlier, they fit perfectly with Cell's advanced-namekian abilities (size shifting and offspring producing).

User avatar
miguelnuva1
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1769
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:01 am

Brikikoz wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm
TobyS wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:47 am
Marco Polo wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:28 pm
This isn't even her final form
If she goes SS3 they are fucked, unless she burns out quickly and reverts to base... Depends if she can speedblitz em before times up.

Salagair has this dumbass rule where the stronger you are the quicker SS3 wears off.
Since the idea that SSJ3 burns out really fast is firmly established in canon, it's not really that stupid to conclude higher energy can lead to higher burnout. Overclocking computers damages them in the long run, and the higher the overclocking the faster they are. So the "stronger" aka faster you overclocked something, the sooner it'll break down.
Except its implied reverse in canon. Gotenks is a half saiyan child and hold ssj3 about as well as a adult full saiyan. In super Goku can go ssj3 despite being drained and not near full power.

User avatar
Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Brikikoz » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:06 am

miguelnuva1 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:01 am
Brikikoz wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm
TobyS wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:47 am


If she goes SS3 they are fucked, unless she burns out quickly and reverts to base... Depends if she can speedblitz em before times up.

Salagair has this dumbass rule where the stronger you are the quicker SS3 wears off.
Since the idea that SSJ3 burns out really fast is firmly established in canon, it's not really that stupid to conclude higher energy can lead to higher burnout. Overclocking computers damages them in the long run, and the higher the overclocking the faster they are. So the "stronger" aka faster you overclocked something, the sooner it'll break down.
Except its implied reverse in canon. Gotenks is a half saiyan child and hold ssj3 about as well as a adult full saiyan. In super Goku can go ssj3 despite being drained and not near full power.
Gotenks was a kid and hardly at full power. That's moot anyways because Super rewrote half the rules, so it's not really reasonable to compare its inventions to DBM. The comic started earlier than Super and was based on DBZ canon.

Lukmendes
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:11 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Lukmendes » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:41 am

Brikikoz wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm
Since the idea that SSJ3 burns out really fast is firmly established in canon, it's not really that stupid to conclude higher energy can lead to higher burnout. Overclocking computers damages them in the long run, and the higher the overclocking the faster they are. So the "stronger" aka faster you overclocked something, the sooner it'll break down.
I mean, in DBM it's outright said that the stronger you are, the faster the SS3 drain is, Vegetto says he could only keep it up for a few seconds, while as Goku he could keep it for like 20 minutes. In DBZ that's never hinted to be the case, with both Goku and Gotenks the drain was huge, but it was never stated it's because they're too strong, and arguably Gotenks got less of an issue with it than Goku, despite being stronger.

User avatar
TobyS
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by TobyS » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:16 am

Lukmendes wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:41 am
Brikikoz wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm
Since the idea that SSJ3 burns out really fast is firmly established in canon, it's not really that stupid to conclude higher energy can lead to higher burnout. Overclocking computers damages them in the long run, and the higher the overclocking the faster they are. So the "stronger" aka faster you overclocked something, the sooner it'll break down.
I mean, in DBM it's outright said that the stronger you are, the faster the SS3 drain is, Vegetto says he could only keep it up for a few seconds, while as Goku he could keep it for like 20 minutes. In DBZ that's never hinted to be the case, with both Goku and Gotenks the drain was huge, but it was never stated it's because they're too strong, and arguably Gotenks got less of an issue with it than Goku, despite being stronger.
Exactly, it sped up fusion time remaining (like blue for veggetto) but the form itself just leaks energy faster than others.

The stronger you are the bigger pool you have to draw from the longer it should take to wear off.

At the very least if the loss was like % based or something it'd just last an equal amount of time to a weaker persons SS3. But not less.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Post Reply