Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8763
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Cybertron.

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Grimlock » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:42 am

Image

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5745
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Mt. Paozu

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:53 am

SSJgogeto wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:24 pm Xeno Goku looks nice, but the other Goku needs to be killed with fire.
Weird because Xeno Goku uses SSJ4, not Red despite 4 being a much better form.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 776
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by SSJgogeto » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:28 pm

Better? Sure, why not.

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8763
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Cybertron.

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Grimlock » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:15 pm

Image

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I Live Here
Posts: 4907
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:01 am

Image
At his core Zamasu is good like Shin, though I guess you could say he was so fastidious that it backfired. But you know, for this "Future Trunks Arc" you had to depict Zamasu and Trunks' inner conflict, right? If this was back when I was drawing the manga myself then I doubt if I could have done it. I mean, I'm not very good at depicting the characters' psychology on the page. So this all came together because now I only have to think up the story. [...] On my own, I doubt I would have been able to express Zamasu's fall to the dark side.
Akira Toriyama, DBS vol.4 joint interview with Toyotaro

User avatar
Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8763
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Cybertron.

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Grimlock » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:34 pm

Image Image

User avatar
DarkPrince_92
I Live Here
Posts: 3495
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:09 pm
Location: Glendale, CA
Contact:

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:43 pm

More sneak peaks at Dragon Ball R&R Episode 5.... no more spoilers after this.

Image
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: MOSLittGaming

Gaming Channel/Socials: MOSLittGaming

Sadala Elite
Banned
Posts: 549
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:27 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Sadala Elite » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:36 am

Image
Image

User avatar
Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8763
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Cybertron.

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Grimlock » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:55 pm

Image

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 21434
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:22 pm

Image

User avatar
Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1877
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:52 pm

Image

User avatar
Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8763
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Cybertron.

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Grimlock » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:16 am

Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8763
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Cybertron.

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Grimlock » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:09 am

Image

Sadala Elite
Banned
Posts: 549
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:27 pm

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Sadala Elite » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:14 am

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8763
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Cybertron.

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Grimlock » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:27 am

No, it's incorrect. What's possible or not in Dragon Ball Heroes is the same throughout all media.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I Live Here
Posts: 4907
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:54 am

Image
At his core Zamasu is good like Shin, though I guess you could say he was so fastidious that it backfired. But you know, for this "Future Trunks Arc" you had to depict Zamasu and Trunks' inner conflict, right? If this was back when I was drawing the manga myself then I doubt if I could have done it. I mean, I'm not very good at depicting the characters' psychology on the page. So this all came together because now I only have to think up the story. [...] On my own, I doubt I would have been able to express Zamasu's fall to the dark side.
Akira Toriyama, DBS vol.4 joint interview with Toyotaro

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I Live Here
Posts: 2207
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:01 am

Image
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8763
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Cybertron.

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Grimlock » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:28 pm

Image

User avatar
Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8763
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Cybertron.

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Grimlock » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:47 am

Someone drew Toma in his redesign in Dragon Ball Super Broly.

Image

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 21434
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:47 pm

Image

Post Reply