Objectively, How Much Stronger Is UIO/MUI Than SSJB?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FishermanJohnWest
Beyond Newbie

Re: Objectively, How Much Stronger Is UIO/MUI Than SSJB?

Post by FishermanJohnWest » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:36 am

p-hyvo wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:55 am
FishermanJohnWest wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:18 am
miguelnuva1 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:43 am

Goku's kaioken aura gets bigger after he and Kelfa fight a bit, why wouldn't he be using KKx20 against the strongest opponent since Jiren. Sign gets stronger because Goku gets stronger after he uses it. Multipliers don't exit in Super but Sign is a major power up over base Blue.
Bingo

Goku simply got overall stronger in the TOP, the fact that a weakened SSJB Goku can hold his own against SSJ Kelfa who rivals the spirit bomb shows how much Goku has gotten stronger, which shouldn't be surprising cause he went toe to toe with Jiren in episode 122/123 who surpassed the spirit bomb and making Jiren use more power, showing once again Goku got stronger
Goku never went toe to toe with berserker kefla. He could fight ssj kefla, but when berserker kicked in he got oneshotted
Kefla always used the berserk power, since Kale controlled it. hence why her hair is green.

And Goku with kaioken was beating her, but Goku was tired so it didn't help his case at all

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:56 am

Something to remember is that Ultra Instinct Sign's attack power is much more limited compared to its reflexes and speed.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:22 pm

FishermanJohnWest wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:36 am
FishermanJohnWest wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:18 am

Bingo

Goku simply got overall stronger in the TOP, the fact that a weakened SSJB Goku can hold his own against SSJ Kelfa who rivals the spirit bomb shows how much Goku has gotten stronger, which shouldn't be surprising cause he went toe to toe with Jiren in episode 122/123 who surpassed the spirit bomb and making Jiren use more power, showing once again Goku got stronger
Goku never went toe to toe with berserker kefla. He could fight ssj kefla, but when berserker kicked in he got oneshotted
Kefla always used the berserk power, since Kale controlled it. hence why her hair is green.

And Goku with kaioken was beating her, but Goku was tired so it didn't help his case at all
Goku was "beating" the initial manifestation of berserker, then keflas power rose and she oneshotted him

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:23 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:06 am
p-hyvo wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:54 am
miguelnuva1 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:43 am

Goku's kaioken aura gets bigger after he and Kelfa fight a bit, why wouldn't he be using KKx20 against the strongest opponent since Jiren. Sign gets stronger because Goku gets stronger after he uses it. Multipliers don't exit in Super but Sign is a major power up over base Blue.
If multipliers doesn't exist, then why are we talking about them ? That's a stupid point
Were talking about how much stronger we think Sign is, there is no official number but to me for example its 50x stronger than Blue.
FOR YOU, that's the point I wanted you to get to. Initially, you talked as if it was objective, thing that isn't at all

FishermanJohnWest
Beyond Newbie

Post by FishermanJohnWest » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:11 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:22 pm
FishermanJohnWest wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:36 am

Goku was "beating" the initial manifestation of berserker, then keflas power rose and she oneshotted him
Kefla power never rose though, only towards the end with Omen her power rose and it was said to be, SSJ Kefla hit Goku while he wasn't looking

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:45 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:23 pm
miguelnuva1 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:06 am
p-hyvo wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:54 am

If multipliers doesn't exist, then why are we talking about them ? That's a stupid point
Were talking about how much stronger we think Sign is, there is no official number but to me for example its 50x stronger than Blue.
FOR YOU, that's the point I wanted you to get to. Initially, you talked as if it was objective, thing that isn't at all
What? We know at minimum its greater than KKx20 Blue and the way Jiren looked I would say Goku was at least 2x Kkx20 in first omen.

I've said since the start I felt 5x SSGSS was good for Omen.