Dragon Ball Rewatch, Week 43 - DBZ movie 2

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Dragon Ball Rewatch, Week 43 - DBZ movie 2 (CURRENT WEEK)

Post by KBABZ » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:50 pm

So after a little bit more calculations, according to popular head-canons, apparently Cooler's Revenge, Super Android 13, Broly AND Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans ALL happen within nine days of each other, and just before the fight with Perfect Cell who is, by order of mathematics, stronger than any of them. Kind of a TOUGH week for the Dragon Team, right???

Paulo Gabriel
Banned

Re: Dragon Ball Rewatch, Week 43 - DBZ movie 2 (CURRENT WEEK)

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:58 am

Paulo Gabriel wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:35 am After this week and my temporary ban lifted, I think I can finally catch up with you guys in this great episode-by-episode commentary of the series entire run (I stopped watching the series right at the point of Freeza's first appearance).
Unfortunately the holidays and what-not have set me back, and I coudn't keep up, and probably won't from now on. So, I give up. But I wish you all a good time in watching the rest of it all!

I know no one asked or even cares about where I left off or not, but I still felt I had to give some ''satisfaction'' to the board members on this issue.
KBABZ wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:50 pm So after a little bit more calculations, according to popular head-canons, apparently Cooler's Revenge, Super Android 13, Broly AND Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans ALL happen within nine days of each other, and just before the fight with Perfect Cell who is, by order of mathematics, stronger than any of them. Kind of a TOUGH week for the Dragon Team, right???
That's a very cool piece of trivia. :wink: