What are the chances that Goku will combine Super Saiyan with Ultra Instinct

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

super michael
Advanced Regular

What are the chances that Goku will combine Super Saiyan with Ultra Instinct

Post by super michael » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:53 pm

As we know Goku was able to master his Super Saiyan form so much, that is feel like his base form. Basically there is hardly any drain or strain and he can remain in that form 24/7 without any trouble.
Goku was able to combine Super Saiyan with Super Saiyan God to make Super Saiyan Blue.

Now here is the question will Goku be able to do the same with Ultra Instinct and combine it with Super Saiyan?

Gogeta SSJ Blue
Beyond Newbie

Re: What are the chances that Goku will combine Super Saiyan with Ultra Instinct

Post by Gogeta SSJ Blue » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:19 pm

And why not with Kaio-Ken instead?

Just like he did with SSGSS!

super michael
Advanced Regular

Re: What are the chances that Goku will combine Super Saiyan with Ultra Instinct

Post by super michael » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:21 pm

Gogeta SSJ Blue wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:19 pm And why not with Kaio-Ken instead?

Kaioken is a technique that can't be used 24/7 and it is really draining on the user. It can also damage the user.
Super Saiyan on the other hand is like Base form, there is no risk in using that transformation. If said Saiyan wants to be 24/7 there is no danger what so ever.

Gogeta SSJ Blue
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gogeta SSJ Blue » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:14 am

super michael wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:21 pm
Gogeta SSJ Blue wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:19 pm And why not with Kaio-Ken instead?

Kaioken is a technique that can't be used 24/7 and it is really draining on the user. It can also damage the user.
Super Saiyan on the other hand is like Base form, there is no risk in using that transformation. If said Saiyan wants to be 24/7 there is no danger what so ever.
Ok, I have to admit it, that was a good explanation!

But I rather want it to be possible for Goku to train on his UI state.

And that way there won't be any need to stack it because it can grow stronger with training.

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:06 pm

50% chance.
Just depend if Toyo-yama want for this to happen. There's no actual law that require or impede the thing.
Infinite rage +infinite quiet == Ssj Infinite.
Well, I did it. Easy. They can do the same.

Anyway, there will be probably UI2 and UI3 before.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

Gogeta SSJ Blue
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gogeta SSJ Blue » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:20 pm

ChronoTwigger wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:06 pm 50% chance.
Just depend if Toyo-yama want for this to happen. There's no actual law that require or impede the thing.

I think that you are (or at least I hope so...lol) mostly joking about it, because, I would seriously not want any UI2 and neither even UI3 at all...

UIO and MUI might be enough already as unique forms!

The form would be his most powerful ever and it should be able to keep growing stronger through training.

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:44 pm

Gogeta SSJ Blue wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:20 pm

I think that you are (or at least I hope so...lol) mostly joking about it, because, I would seriously not want any UI2 and neither even UI3 at all...

The form would be his most powerful ever and it should be able to keep growing stronger through training.
No one wanted for SS2, it just happened XD.
I hope too they don't try to sell more Dokkan Battle items that way.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

Gogeta SSJ Blue
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gogeta SSJ Blue » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:08 pm

ChronoTwigger wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:44 pm
Gogeta SSJ Blue wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:20 pm

No one wanted for SS2, it just happened XD.
I hope too they don't try to sell more Dokkan Battle items that way.
Let's just hope for the best, I guess!

Super Murjin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Super Murjin » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:03 pm

Hope it doesn't happen. It would be lame.

Keep Ultra Instinct a form/technique that has a high ceiling (sky the limit) , to continue to improve and get more powerful without transforming. Goku should start learning more angel techniques like warping & the new angel ability we are being hinted about in the manga spoilers.