The Can of Tomato Soup!

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Izlude
Regular

The Can of Tomato Soup!

Post by Izlude » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:47 pm

This is one of the most weird, unusual and laugh out edits I have ever seen, but in the episode where Yamcha fights the Invisible Man, Son Goku "goes to Kamesennin's to get a can of tomato soup" and while he is at it, drags the old geezer out there... course we all know Goku only went there because ol Kamesennin would just spray blood like a mad man at the slightest perveted moment... only this time it was replaced with Goku(?) opening a can of TOMATO SOUP (Cambells I hope)

But... how the hell did that tomato soup can get in there!? Does Funi have some kind of ub3r l33t animation manipulators on their staff or something? Or was it an can being opened up from some random episode and the contents were changed to tomato red?

Its a paradox! :twisted:

BTW, I wanna know who drew that cow durring Jackie Chun's Cow...move...silly...attack...thing...rofl...that was a well drawn cow...

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:03 pm

There was a thread about this not too long ago... That can opening footage comes from DB Movie 2, where it was actually a beer can, IIRC.

Izlude
Regular

Post by Izlude » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:09 pm

Hehhe thanks for answering that ^^

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:07 am

So it was actually more editing when they had to change the beer can to a tomato soup can. They just made more work for themselves.