"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Thanos » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:20 am

ZodiacBeast wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:47 am
Xeogran wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:25 am
These madmen... they actually DID IT :lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay, fuck it. I love it. I know it’s too much to ask of Dragon Ball for these sort of details but I still want to know exactly what Rose is. Isn’t it just a corrupt version of Blue? In that case, I guess SSJB3 could also be a thing, though I could probably do without it.
Thanos before Thanos was cool.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:40 am

I guess that will be one of the SECs. Guess that Cell still won't get anything new huh? But it still looks great, I love it.

I'm actually surprised they added Rosé 2 and 3 on the very same mission, I was expecting them to milk it at a slower rate. This makes me really curious about what else Crimson may get, considering BM will end on Spring but he still seems to be the big villain of this arc. Goku also using UI as well... really makes me wonder what the final showdown will look like. What else are both sides gonna get?
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:22 am

It's amazing! I really like this surprise! :D

Now i just want to know who the mysterious character is! Bardack? Goku from another universe/timeline?
A lot of great stuff again!

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:37 am

Thanos wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:20 am
ZodiacBeast wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:47 am
Xeogran wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:25 am
These madmen... they actually DID IT :lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay, fuck it. I love it. I know it’s too much to ask of Dragon Ball for these sort of details but I still want to know exactly what Rose is. Isn’t it just a corrupt version of Blue? In that case, I guess SSJB3 could also be a thing, though I could probably do without it.
In the anime continuity, which Heroes follows, Super Saiyan Rosé is Black's version of Super Saiyan. So, just like there are numbered Super Saiyan forms, there are also numbered Super Saiyan Rosé forms. I've been saying this for years, it's nice how Heroes finally did it.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:45 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:37 am In the anime continuity, which Heroes follows, Super Saiyan Rosé is Black's version of Super Saiyan. So, just like there are numbered Super Saiyan forms, there are also numbered Super Saiyan Rosé forms. I've been saying this for years, it's nice how Heroes finally did it.
No, even in the anime Rosé is still just Blue aka "SSGod+SS"
Except Rosé replace "SSGod" with "Kaiohshin"

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:52 am

ankokudaishogun wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:45 am
SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:37 am In the anime continuity, which Heroes follows, Super Saiyan Rosé is Black's version of Super Saiyan. So, just like there are numbered Super Saiyan forms, there are also numbered Super Saiyan Rosé forms. I've been saying this for years, it's nice how Heroes finally did it.
No, even in the anime Rosé is still just Blue aka "SSGod+SS"
Except Rosé replace "SSGod" with "Kaiohshin"
False. The canon anime promotional guide confirms Super Saiyan Rosé is Goku Black's own version of Super Saiyan:

Hence why Goku Black never used the Golden-haired form in the anime. Because he didn't have it.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:22 am

Thanos wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:20 amI know it’s too much to ask of Dragon Ball for these sort of details but I still want to know exactly what Rose is.
It's the Super Saiyan form combined with the fact that Zamasu is a god. A counterpart to Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (which is the Super Saiyan form combined with the power of Super Saiyan God). Surprisingly enough, these transformations are well explained and easy to understand.

Anyway, I knew there was something "fishy" about Super Saiyan Rosé 2 getting promoted. It's not like Heroes loves Super Saiyan 2, the only time they actually marketed Super Saiyan 2 was with Gogeta back in JM5 (Bardock doesn't count, as they ruined his form). Of course there was something more behind it... We'll probably see more of Super Saiyan Rosé 3 than Super Saiyan Rosé 2.

Also: Goku Black got new forms before Pan and Goten. Let that sink in.
I've come to tear you apart, Sharpshot!

~ Fall of Cybertron ~

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:14 pm

A new line of Prize figures focused on SDBH also to revealed and I must say, the character selection is fantastic

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:25 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:14 pm A new line of Prize figures focused on SDBH also to revealed and I must say, the character selection is fantastic
Chronoa looks the most well-done out of that bunch, she's perfect :thumbup:

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:36 pm

It's both for Black.

Goku and Vegeta have to combine SS with SSG to get Blue. Black is already a God sonhe just goes SS.

Blue and SS are the same thing one is just you turned SSG on first. Rose is a Saiyan God naturally turning SS.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:38 pm

Those Crimson and Vegetto figures look delightful, I wish I could afford even one of them.

But more importantly, it seems that while Demigra brought Hearts back, the one who did so with Cell is... Shroom. Very curious about this development, specially given his formar-and now ironic- Shinigami title.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Goku Xeno

Post by Goku Xeno » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:21 pm

Another clue of Warrior in Black identity ?

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:13 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:14 pm Image

A new line of Prize figures focused on SDBH also to revealed and I must say, the character selection is fantastic
Chronoa and Black look amazing, I'd like to get the Chronoa one, she looks fabulous. The others look kinda weird, especially both Vegettos. Their hair and face... I don't know.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:20 pm

We (Zamasu fans) are fucking eating!!!!

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:27 pm

Damn. Imagine if Fused Zamasu went Super Saiyan Rosé 2. They would have needed Zeno much sooner :lol:

The Black Reaper

Post by The Black Reaper » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:55 am

They should give Cell the God form the Android Berserker avatar has tbh

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:40 am

Confirmation that it is indeed Super Saiyan Rosé 2. I saw someone here doubting its legitimacy, for some reason.

It also confirms the spelling "Super Saiyan Rosé 2". Not "Super Saiyan 2 Rosé", or "Super 2 Saiyan Rosé" or anything else.

And from that icon, it seems they got his hair right, thank Dende. Curious to see how the sparks are going to look like.
I've come to tear you apart, Sharpshot!

~ Fall of Cybertron ~

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:03 pm

Grimlock wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:40 am It also confirms the spelling "Super Saiyan Rosé 2". Not "Super Saiyan 2 Rosé", or "Super 2 Saiyan Rosé" or anything else.
It's the only combination that works, in my opinion. Putting the 2 before the Rosé just sounds strange to me. Also (and I know this is based on manga info and some people consider the anime version to be different, but bear with me anyway), Rosé is SSGSS, and the SSGSS title comes from SSG + SS, so when you go mix Rosé and 2, that's gonna be SSG + SS2, not "SSG2" + SS, and since that places the 2 at the end of the acronym, I feel like it's only right that "SSGSS2" leads to the title "Super Saiyan Rosé 2".

Semi-related, it's been pointed out to me that with Rosé 2 and Rosé 3 being introduced now, the distance to "Rosé 4" actually isn't all that far. Personally I don't currently think they're going to make a jump like that, but it's possible, I suppose. I think that'd be the first direct mix of Super-only and GT-only concepts (correct me if I'm wrong).
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:29 pm

Semi-related, it's been pointed out to me that with Rosé 2 and Rosé 3 being introduced now, the distance to "Rosé 4" actually isn't all that far. Personally I don't currently think they're going to make a jump like that, but it's possible, I suppose. I think that'd be the first direct mix of Super-only and GT-only concepts (correct me if I'm wrong).
I like what they have done with Black so far but i wouldn't want them to waste the annual spot of SS4 for another Goku look alike, one of the few instances where i agree with that sentiment, however i feel unless he is deal with in the upcoming chapter it's gonna be inevitable and that IF they feel like giving us a new SS4/SSG because it's not a set thing anymore, speaking of that shouldn't there be a event where they show upcoming stuff all the way to the mission at the end of the year? somewhere around this dates where we may get the reveal of the new SS4 or SSG

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:51 pm

Super Saiyan Blue 4 should be saved for Goku and Vegeta fusing with their Xeno versions. If Black wants it let him fuse with OG Broly(even though I want Black to team up with Bebi Vegeta.)

Merged Goku and Merged Vegeta I'm shocked hasn't happened yet.