Dragon Ball Super English Dub Stream Coming to Crunchyroll

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Dragon Ball Super English Dub Stream Coming to Crunchyroll

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:58 pm

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... ub/.208344

Get ready for the Crunchyroll server to get PWND
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Dragon Ball Super is FINALLY being streamed.

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:07 pm

I... think it would help clarify that this is about the English dub specifically, since the original Japanese version has been up and streaming since the simulcast began back in 2016.

(And this same English dub was previously available on FUNimation's own streaming service, which has since been shut down and the majority of its content is being moved over to Crunchyroll in waves since the merger a few years back.)

I'm editing your thread title so it's no so drastically misleading.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Dragon Ball Super is FINALLY being streamed.

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:09 pm

VegettoEX wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:07 pm I... think it would help clarify that this is about the English dub specifically, since the original Japanese version has been up and streaming since the simulcast began back in 2016.

(And this same English dub was previously available on FUNimation's own streaming service, which has since been shut down and the majority of its content is being moved over to Crunchyroll in waves since the merger a few years back.)

I'm editing your thread title so it's no so drastically misleading.
Thanks Mr Vegetto EX. I appreciate your help.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol: