I Got a Song Request

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sailorspazz
Advanced Regular

Re: ghh

Post by sailorspazz » Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:20 pm

Spyderjsr wrote:
Now that I think about it there is another song I want but its from GT.
It played when SSJ4 Goku fought Bebi Vegeta in Oozaru form. He took two blue balls of ki (one in each hand) and then pushed them together for a big kamehameha. Its just like an instrumental version of the Opening theme for the series. I would get the CD's but where I am NO ONE carries them.
I don't think there are any GT CDs. The only ones I know about that have songs from GT would be the singles that have the opening and ending theme songs. The lack of GT CDs really sucks, because GT had some great music.
A veteran fan-girl past her prime
Host of Fujoshi Trash Talk at Anibros Creative podcast network
Twitter | Tumblr | Fanfics at fanfiction.net and ao3 | DeviantArt | YouTube

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:39 pm

There is only the bootleg GT and DBZ Live combo CD. That one just has the vocals on it. There is also the soundtrack to the 13 anniversary DB movie. A lot of the BGM for that is the same music they used in GT. That's basically the closest you're going to get.
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

Spyderjsr

Post by Spyderjsr » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:43 am

Still hoping to get a copy of these songs.....

Also anyone know the name of the tune used in the japanese *Last time on Dragonball Z* deal?

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:56 am

You mean the episode recap music? For the CHA-LA episodes, it's called Prologue & Subtitle I, and for the WE GOTTA POWER episodes, it's Prologue & Subtitle II. They're both on Disc 4 of the 5-CD set.

Spyderjsr

sss

Post by Spyderjsr » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:20 pm

yea but there is no where around here to get those CD's

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:29 am

Well, I have those CDs. However, I recently deleted all of my mp3s and re-ripped all of my CDs in ogg format. So, if you have anything that can play oggs, and don't mind that, I guess I could send one or both of those tracks to you.

Spyderjsr

Post by Spyderjsr » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:06 am

That would be absolutely super. I mention my email earlier but again it is doublejsr@hotmail.com

(Also to VegettoEX, Sorry if you would consider this "necro-posting" I just looked down and found this and it wasn't inactive for too long, but regardless My apologies if you would consider it a necro post)

dathenknight

Post by dathenknight » Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:10 pm

Check your e-mail. I have what you want.

Spyderjsr

Post by Spyderjsr » Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:28 pm

Hey if you sent it I didn't get it or erased it accidently... Could you send it again with Song or something in the topic heading

dathenknight

Post by dathenknight » Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:31 pm

Sent.