"Sparking! ZERO" Official Announcement, Pre-, & Post-Release Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.
User avatar
Koitsukai
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5108
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: "Sparking! ZERO" Official Announcement, Pre-, & Post-Release Discussion Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Sep 21, 2026 9:44 am

Almighty Majin wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 7:42 pm If we do get a Beerus DLC, it will likely be rather small.

I can imagine it would consist of:

New Stage:
Universe 6 Tournament Arena

New Characters:
Shisami
Tagoma
Magetta
Vados
I think they could enable the Capsule Corp stage, too, since it's already in-game and half of the movie takes place there.
Beerus' planet should also be included here, since it's a big part of RoF and the preparation for the U6 arc, and if it isn't included now, then when? it already got shafted for the SH DLC.
While Kaio's planet is in-game, I don't expect it to be unlocked.

And some skins like Farmer Goku and some other BoG skins like Krilin's or Videl's. Krilin could use some skins, his Taco's shirt and his copper outfit, too. He has received little love in this game. We are still needing his Kid version, too.

Character-wise, yeah, nobody else but those you mentioned. Maybe 1st form Frost or his Assault form. Oh, and Botamo. I think Shisami and Tagoma it's gonna be one or the other, depending who gets the spotlight in DBS-B.

WittyUsername
I Live Here
Posts: 4666
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:09 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: "Sparking! ZERO" Official Announcement, Pre-, & Post-Release Discussion Thread

Post by WittyUsername » Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:52 pm

Here’s my guess at what the presumed Meteor edition DLC will look like:

1. Cyborg Tao
2. Kid Kuririn
3. Botamo
4. Magetta
5. Vados (they might need to get creative with this)
5. Basil
6. Lavender
7. Eis
8. Dore
9. Neiz
10. Tambourine
11. Pilaf Machine
12. Pilaf Machine (Combined)
13. Arale (I honestly don’t see why there’d be a copyright issue here)
14. Giran
15. SS3 Daima Goku
16. Shisami
17. Tagoma

User avatar
Koitsukai
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5108
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: "Sparking! ZERO" Official Announcement, Pre-, & Post-Release Discussion Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Sep 23, 2026 8:03 am

I wish it does, but I doubt Dragonball will get any love from this DLC. I think it'll be exclusively DBS related. There aren't many characters or stages to add, I know, and not really that many skins for the first three arcs of DBS, so I guess they could add some non-DBS characters added. Sounds like a perfect time to add Kibito-shin, unless they save him for some GT DLC.

The Dark Knight
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2025 10:48 am

Re: "Sparking! ZERO" Official Announcement, Pre-, & Post-Release Discussion Thread

Post by The Dark Knight » Wed Sep 23, 2026 9:33 am

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 8:03 amI wish it does, but I doubt Dragonball will get any love from this DLC.
There are still a handful of DB characters in the game's files that haven't made it in yet, mainly Cyborg Tao and Tamborine.

User avatar
Bardock God of Time
Regular
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:09 am

Re: "Sparking! ZERO" Official Announcement, Pre-, & Post-Release Discussion Thread

Post by Bardock God of Time » Sat Sep 26, 2026 2:47 pm

Yeah I feel like they could do a Tournament of Power DLC that adds a bunch of fodder :lol:

User avatar
Cold Skin
I Live Here
Posts: 2825
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: France

Re: "Sparking! ZERO" Official Announcement, Pre-, & Post-Release Discussion Thread

Post by Cold Skin » Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:42 pm

They should surf on the release of Dragon Ball Super: Beerus in one way or another, even if it's just with one or two additions.
Among the things they could pick, there are:

Three potential stages:
- The U6 VS U7 arena (the most likely).
- Beerus' planet (less likely because we only see it here and there during in-between training).
- Bulma's cruiseship (even less likely as it would probably be more complex to recreate than "grounds").

Characters:
- Tagoma
- Shisami
- Sorbet
- Botamo
- Magetta

Costumes:
- Krilin: Battle of Gods costume.
- Krilin: policeman with hair costume.
- Yamcha: Battle of Gods costume.
- Gohan: Battle of Gods costume.
- C-18: DBS costume (except for the Tournament of Power tracksuit which is already in the game).
- Videl: DBS city costume.
- Videl: DBS Battle of Gods costume.

Post Reply