Was Fused Zamasu in the Rosé transfoemation?
Was Fused Zamasu in the Rosé transfoemation?
Although his hairstyle resembles Gokuu Black's Rosé hairstyle, it's white like Zamasu's hair. 
- SupremeKai25
- I Live Here
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am
Re: Was Fused Zamasu in the Rosé transfoemation?
That's the implication, yeah. His aura in his corrupted mode is rosé vs. Black's base aura which is purple/black.
More interesting is Fused Zamasu's initial aura which is rainbow-colored, not too differently from UI, and unlike Black's aura (Black/purple for base state, rosé for transformation) and Normal Zamasu (light purple). But I chalk it up to rule of cool by Toei.
More interesting is Fused Zamasu's initial aura which is rainbow-colored, not too differently from UI, and unlike Black's aura (Black/purple for base state, rosé for transformation) and Normal Zamasu (light purple). But I chalk it up to rule of cool by Toei.
Akira Toriyama, DBS vol.4 joint interview with ToyotaroAt his core Zamasu is good like Shin, though I guess you could say he was so fastidious that it backfired. But you know, for this "Future Trunks Arc" you had to depict Zamasu and Trunks' inner conflict, right? If this was back when I was drawing the manga myself then I doubt if I could have done it. I mean, I'm not very good at depicting the characters' psychology on the page. So this all came together because now I only have to think up the story. [...] On my own, I doubt I would have been able to express Zamasu's fall to the dark side.
- PerhapsTheOtherOne
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2744
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:55 pm
Re: Was Fused Zamasu in the Rosé transfoemation?
To be fair, Fused Zamasu also started off as looking mostly similar to Zamasu at first, which makes some sense given how the fusees had the same soul.SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 12:04 pm That's the implication, yeah. His aura in his corrupted mode is rosé vs. Black's base aura which is purple/black.
More interesting is Fused Zamasu's initial aura which is rainbow-colored, not too differently from UI, and unlike Black's aura (Black/purple for base state, rosé for transformation) and Normal Zamasu (light purple). But I chalk it up to rule of cool by Toei.
Could well be that, when put together, they become predominately more Zamasu than Goku due being essentially the same person.
- SupremeKai25
- I Live Here
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am
Re: Was Fused Zamasu in the Rosé transfoemation?
That's what happens in the manga. Since they are the person, they merged at a cellular level, so when they were supposed to defuse... they didn't, and instead evolved into Infinite Zamasu. Basically showing an unintended side effect of merging two people who technically have the same soul.PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:24 pmTo be fair, Fused Zamasu also started off as looking mostly similar to Zamasu at first, which makes some sense given how the fusees had the same soul.SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2026 12:04 pm That's the implication, yeah. His aura in his corrupted mode is rosé vs. Black's base aura which is purple/black.
More interesting is Fused Zamasu's initial aura which is rainbow-colored, not too differently from UI, and unlike Black's aura (Black/purple for base state, rosé for transformation) and Normal Zamasu (light purple). But I chalk it up to rule of cool by Toei.
Could well be that, when put together, they become predominately more Zamasu than Goku due being essentially the same person.
Akira Toriyama, DBS vol.4 joint interview with ToyotaroAt his core Zamasu is good like Shin, though I guess you could say he was so fastidious that it backfired. But you know, for this "Future Trunks Arc" you had to depict Zamasu and Trunks' inner conflict, right? If this was back when I was drawing the manga myself then I doubt if I could have done it. I mean, I'm not very good at depicting the characters' psychology on the page. So this all came together because now I only have to think up the story. [...] On my own, I doubt I would have been able to express Zamasu's fall to the dark side.

