Deus Ex Machina, I have a question for you...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

johnboy1
Regular

Deus Ex Machina, I have a question for you...

Post by johnboy1 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:16 pm

Exactly what is your avatar a picture of? I think my eyes are playing tricks on me, so I'm not going to say what it looks like.

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:53 pm

No, your eyes probably aren't playing tricks on you...but you really shouldn't have made a thread for this, this sort of thing is better handled in private messaging. As for my avatar, I think you can figure it out if you try. :wink:

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:54 pm

Are your eyes telling you it looks like a big breasted Bra (ha ha ha. Ha) having taken her top off?
Romana: "I don't think we should interfere."
Doctor: "Interfere? Of course we should interfere! Always do what you're best at, that's what I say."
[i]-Doctor Who: Nightmare Of Eden[/i]

oponok
Beyond Newbie

Post by oponok » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:32 pm

Yes, a depraved depiction of everyone's unfavorite character who in no way advanced the "plot" of GT (which makes her one of only 800.) A rare preview for things that were once to come had GT continued. Bra, driven from her home from the mere humiliation of living with that slob and lush, GT Vegeta, and her grandma-mom, GT Bulma, turns to a life of highway prostitution, giving Goten his first chance at physical romance... as well as several previously unknown Saiyan/human hybrid STD's. Vegeta, in a drunken rage, kills them both and forces Bulma to build a time machine so he can go back in time and strangle a six year-old Goku with his belt, and dance around his grave singing "Hallelujah."

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:24 am

No, no, no, that's not it. That's a photo Deus took while sneaking around my yard. What you can't see, is I'm down below her :p
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!