I Got $50.00 For my Atari Final Bout

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.
User avatar
Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here
Posts: 4563
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:23 am
Location: Manhattan, New York
Contact:

I Got $50.00 For my Atari Final Bout

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:09 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MESO:IT

If people are stupid enough to bid that high, then well, Iam stupid enough to take there money. :wink:

Izlude
Regular
Posts: 535
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:58 pm

Post by Izlude » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:47 am

Man what a rip-off! :wink:

Your a evil person!

User avatar
Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5477
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:01 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:41 am

*gets down on knees and bows head* Please Tanooki Kuribo-sama make me your student! :P
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

User avatar
Mugenmidget
Regular
Posts: 575
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:43 pm

Post by Mugenmidget » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:56 pm

HAHAHA the questions they asked you:

Q: i am an experienced buyer of final bout....this isnt the cover art of the real us version of final bout..can u explain? answered on: Aug-26-04
A: Actually what it is, is the a re-released version under Atari's license rather then the Ban-dai license. I've never seen this on ebay before either or...more
"I am an experienced buyer of Final Bout..."

:lol:

Zackarotto
I Live Here
Posts: 2381
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:17 am

Post by Zackarotto » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:54 pm

Don't laugh at him, I'm sure he's bought thousands of copies of Final Bout.

Actually, that would be a great reason to laugh at him...

User avatar
Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here
Posts: 4563
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:23 am
Location: Manhattan, New York
Contact:

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:13 am

Yea, when he sent me the E-mail reading "Iam an experienced buyer of Final Bout..." I thought it was funny cause its only one game. They didn't make a Final Bout series, Its one game! so does he buy truck loads of these games? Jeez, people man, whoaa...

SonGokuGT
I Live Here
Posts: 2440
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:46 pm

Post by SonGokuGT » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:53 pm

he probably just bought a crapload of them thinking they were a
good investment opportunity, and that all went down the gutter
with the re-release! Boy, will he feel stupid when he finds out!
ROTFLMAO!

Post Reply