Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Image Search

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.
User avatar
Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here
Posts: 4563
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:23 am
Location: Manhattan, New York
Contact:

Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Image Search

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:07 pm

As of now nobody know's if the "Goku with giant fist" is the official American cover. Well I looked on international sites for different DBZB3 covers and all I found was this....

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0 ... ZZZZZZ.jpg

Every site other then the USA has that cover.

SonGokuGT
I Live Here
Posts: 2440
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:46 pm

Post by SonGokuGT » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:30 pm

Hmmm... That cover is nothing impressive... but it's still better than that P.O.S. Giant Fist cover... hopefully the Collector's Edition has a cool Toei cover like all the international versions of the first two Budokais [with the exception of the crappy European Bodukai 1 cover.]

Post Reply