Will There Be Any Daizex "Recommended" Fansub Grou

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DaRealChrono

Will There Be Any Daizex "Recommended" Fansub Grou

Post by DaRealChrono » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Out of curiosity, I'm usually good about finding my own groups and such, but will there be any specific groups that will be recommended for people wanting to watch subbed episodes of Dragon Ball Kai?

It doesn't seem any of the immensely popular groups will be taking this project up (that I know of) and I'm sure the veterans over here know people that are reliable in said field.

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Mike has said in this postthat he would like there to be no discussion on making or ways to watch Dragonball Kai subbed:
VegettoEX wrote:I would prefer that there is absolutely no discussion and helpful-distribution of English subtitled versions of Kai on this forum. We all know that the IP is sublicensed by FUNimation in the US (where this website/forum is hosted), and I'm just going to have the draw the line there.

Thanks.
So I don't think this is the place to those particular questions answered.

DaRealChrono

Post by DaRealChrono » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:05 am

Oh I see. I wasn't aware of this request, since that was a 83 page thread, lol.

I guess I should request this to be closed...

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:03 pm

What about just subtitle files itself? If we somehow get a copy of a non-subbed episode, we'd need a subtitle file. Is it wrong to distribute the file itself?

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Innagadadavida wrote:What about just subtitle files itself? If we somehow get a copy of a non-subbed episode, we'd need a subtitle file. Is it wrong to distribute the file itself?
Technically no, but it could definitely disrupt sales for a domestic subtitled release (at leats in FUNi's eyes, and that's all that matters).