Female fusion dance character

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Big Hamster

Female fusion dance character

Post by Big Hamster » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:49 pm

We know how Gogeta and Gotenks look but how whould look a female fusion formed by dance?

Explanation: The 2 fighters became one Arabic type character so let imaginate how whould a female fusion look like

If you have ideas:
1.Post a reply
2.Post a picture

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Re: Female fusion dance character

Post by SonGokuGT » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:52 pm

Big Hamster wrote:We know how Gogeta and Gotenks look but how whould look a female fusion formed by dance?

Explanation: The 2 fighters became one Arabic type character so let imaginate how whould a female fusion look like

If you have ideas:
1.Post a reply
2.Post a picture
um... like a male fusion, but, errr... FEMALE!! :roll:

Big Hamster

Post by Big Hamster » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:59 pm

SonGokuGT wrote:
Big Hamster wrote:We know how Gogeta and Gotenks look but how whould look a female fusion formed by dance?

If you have ideas:
1.Post a reply
2.Post a picture
um... like a male fusion, but, errr... FEMALE!! :roll:
But how she whould look

BTW i noticed on www.dragonballz.de a fusion dance of Pan and Bra picture but i'm not 100% right that she whould look like this so i need help

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:03 pm

Big Hamster wrote:www.dragonballz.de
..... BWUAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

*attempts to calm self down... fails*

God, I hate that piece-of-shit site. There are very few sites I'll actually talk smack about, but man... that pile of excrement... Still using my old music database/download section to this day, including all bad romanizations, track ratings, and my favorite, an album that doesn't exist; I merely made it up to throw all the themes together in one place.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Big Hamster

Post by Big Hamster » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:10 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
Big Hamster wrote:www.dragonballz.de
..... BWUAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

*attempts to calm self down... fails*

God, I hate that piece-of-shit site. There are very few sites I'll actually talk smack about, but man... that pile of excrement... Still using my old music database/download section to this day, including all bad romanizations, track ratings, and my favorite, an album that doesn't exist; I merely made it up to throw all the themes together in one place.
You mean the Ever anime album? Yep after entering your site i noticed that this is not an offical CD BTW can YOU put some musics for download like "Hikari no Tabi" (This theme is sad like the UB22/27 ending theme) or the theme from Bardock special when planet Vegeta was destroyed and in movie 3 when Gohan talks to Goku? You know what i'm talking about

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:15 pm

Big Hamster wrote:You mean the Ever anime album?
Umm... no...

The one I directly linked to right in my last post.
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Big Hamster

Post by Big Hamster » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:20 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
Big Hamster wrote:You mean the Ever anime album?
Umm... no...

The one I directly linked to right in my last post.
"Hikari no Tabi" is broken thiere i need to download some mp1,mp2,mp3 instead of other song formats

BTW your frend Meri has a lot of Trunks sounds on her site but as for Trunks theme i must look for them in other place.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:23 pm

It would be nice if you could buy some of the CDs you're interested in, too, ya' know :). Sitting on collections of MP3s is... well... lame.

And since this topic has gone horribly off-topic (and didn't have much ground to stand on in the first place), I'm closing it.