More Landmark books?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

More Landmark books?

Post by Sun_Wukong » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:02 am

With the releases of both the DB and DBGT DRAGONBOXes, you think we'll see more Landmark books? Personally Id love to see one focusing on DB.

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: More Landmark books?

Post by SaiyaJedi » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:26 am

Sun_Wukong wrote:With the releases of both the DB and DBGT DRAGONBOXes, you think we'll see more Landmark books? Personally Id love to see one focusing on DB.
Meet: DragonBall: Tenka-ichi Densetsu.
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

Chibi Mystic Gohan
I Live Here

Post by Chibi Mystic Gohan » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:56 am

What are the "landmark books", exactly?
君と再会ったとき 子供のころ大切に想っていた景色を思い出したんだ
僕と踊ってくれないか 光と影の Winding Road いまでも彼に夢中なの?

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:52 pm

SaiyaJedi wrote:
Sun_Wukong wrote:With the releases of both the DB and DBGT DRAGONBOXes, you think we'll see more Landmark books? Personally Id love to see one focusing on DB.
Meet: DragonBall: Tenka-ichi Densetsu.
LOL! I KNEW that was coming! ^_^

Anyways, Landmark books are manga and anime companion books. The first two, "Dragonball Landmark" and "Dragonball Forever" cover the manga, "Tenka-Ichi Densetsu" and "Son Goku Densetsu" cover the Dragonball and Dragonball Z animes repectively. The only one left would be one covering the GT anime, which we suspect is bound to hit Japan around the DragonBox's release in February.

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by SaiyaJedi » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:39 pm

SonGokuGT wrote:The first two, "Dragonball Landmark" and "Dragonball Forever" cover the manga, "Tenka-Ichi Densetsu" and "Son Goku Densetsu" cover the Dragonball and Dragonball Z animes repectively. The only one left would be one covering the GT anime, which we suspect is bound to hit Japan around the DragonBox's release in February.
Just to clarify, the DBGT Dragon Box presale ends on the last day of February; it's not released until May. But you're right... the guide (when it's announced) will probably go on sale around February or March. :)
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:55 am

Julian, is this out already? I plan to go to NYC over Christmas break, will I be able to get it then? Now I really wish it was Christmas break, god dammit Julian! ^^