Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.
-
SonGokuGT
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2440
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:46 pm
Post
by SonGokuGT » Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:53 pm
no one popping in to see the video?
[sorry for the double post]
-
Ash
- Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:23 am
- Location: Netherlands
Post
by Ash » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:40 pm
Is the one with a man talking a lot and showing merchandise?
Seen it...but I can't understand Japanese, so.... didn't get much of it ^_~; [And here I was hoping for shots of the game in motion...]
[i]"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth"[/i] - The Lamp of God, Ellery Queen