Custom DB Firefox Browser

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
Vegeta1056
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:12 pm
Location: Ohio

Post by Vegeta1056 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:32 pm

How do you use the header.

User avatar
SSJ2bardock
I Live Here
Posts: 2592
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:10 am
Location: Chicago

Post by SSJ2bardock » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Vegeta1056 wrote:How do you use the header.
Read the first page.....
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

User avatar
Vegeta1056
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:12 pm
Location: Ohio

Post by Vegeta1056 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:53 pm

My header won't show up.

User avatar
SSJ2bardock
I Live Here
Posts: 2592
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:10 am
Location: Chicago

Post by SSJ2bardock » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Vegeta1056 wrote:My header won't show up.
You need to be a little more specific on what you did if you want some help. The only thing I can think of is your header is bigger than your actual browser top.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

User avatar
Tekkaman-James
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:41 pm
Location: Earth Defense Orbital Ring
Contact:

Post by Tekkaman-James » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:31 am

Don't think that's the case, SSJ2bardock. The one I'm using right now was too big for my browser, so it just shows a portion that fits rather than nothing at all.

My only guess as to why a header isn't showing up is that you're not properly entering in the entire URL to the image.

User avatar
The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 3456
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: UK

Post by The Time Traveller » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:01 am

It completely slipped my mind, I'll need to make other resolution versions...

User avatar
Amigo Ten
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1712
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:00 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Amigo Ten » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:05 am

This is my current one: http://i25.tinypic.com/b6zqcx.png

Also made a Gohan header in the same fashion (it's taller than it needs to be, which is why some cut off, but that doesn't show when I'm using it): http://i32.tinypic.com/ibhxn6.png

User avatar
jjgp1112
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7833
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:15 pm
Location: Crooklyn

Post by jjgp1112 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Wow, these are awesome.
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

User avatar
SSJ2bardock
I Live Here
Posts: 2592
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:10 am
Location: Chicago

Post by SSJ2bardock » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Should I change the thread name into "Amigo Ten Art Exhibit"? You don't need to post every time you make a new one...
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

User avatar
bkev
I Live Here
Posts: 2540
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:17 pm
Location: Twitter. Tweet-Tweet.

Post by bkev » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:21 pm

...but no one's stopping him! They all look awesome.
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]

User avatar
Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 2653
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:31 am
Location: Australia, Planet Earth

Post by Captain Awesome » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:32 pm

SSJ2bardock wrote:Should I change the thread name into "Amigo Ten Art Exhibit"? You don't need to post every time you make a new one...
Yeah, it's not like it has anything to do with the topic..

What are people supposed to be doing in this thread?, patting you on the back for bringing it to our attention?

User avatar
SSJ2bardock
I Live Here
Posts: 2592
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:10 am
Location: Chicago

Post by SSJ2bardock » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Captain Awesome wrote:
SSJ2bardock wrote:Should I change the thread name into "Amigo Ten Art Exhibit"? You don't need to post every time you make a new one...
Yeah, it's not like it has anything to do with the topic..

What are people supposed to be doing in this thread?, patting you on the back for bringing it to our attention?
Sure why not.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

User avatar
Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5153
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:21 pm
Location: The Crossroads

Post by Big Momma » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:46 pm

SSJ2bardock wrote:
Captain Awesome wrote:
SSJ2bardock wrote:Should I change the thread name into "Amigo Ten Art Exhibit"? You don't need to post every time you make a new one...
Yeah, it's not like it has anything to do with the topic..

What are people supposed to be doing in this thread?, patting you on the back for bringing it to our attention?
Sure why not.
*pafu pafu*


Oh, you said a "pat"....


Anywhoo, these are all looking great and uhh....

I wouldn't think it the worst thing ever if someone were to make me some pictures for a Kid Goku theme.... :shock:
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

User avatar
Amigo Ten
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1712
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:00 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Amigo Ten » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:00 am

SSJ2bardock wrote:Should I change the thread name into "Amigo Ten Art Exhibit"? You don't need to post every time you make a new one...
I might as well though, right?

User avatar
JamieDBZFan1995
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:13 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.

Post by JamieDBZFan1995 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:11 am

I'm having a little trouble with the Dragon Fox Picture from the first page the header is covering up my Search Bar is there anyway to put it behind?
23rd October, Dragonball Raging Blast!

User avatar
Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5153
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:21 pm
Location: The Crossroads

Post by Big Momma » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:01 pm

I've got a header so incredibly awesome it can't be captured with a picture, so here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooeDzW1sJzs
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

User avatar
JamieDBZFan1995
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:13 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.

Post by JamieDBZFan1995 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Big Momma wrote:I've got a header so incredibly awesome it can't be captured with a picture, so here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooeDzW1sJzs

Hahaha that's Awesome man, I hope more people start posting Headers. I can't make them for the life of me.
23rd October, Dragonball Raging Blast!

User avatar
Amigo Ten
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1712
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:00 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Amigo Ten » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Wow. I never even thought to use gifs. And they work too. Cool.

User avatar
SSJ2bardock
I Live Here
Posts: 2592
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:10 am
Location: Chicago

Post by SSJ2bardock » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:15 am

Big Momma wrote:I've got a header so incredibly awesome it can't be captured with a picture, so here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooeDzW1sJzs
Doesn't that cause a little bit of lag?
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

RoarkVegeta
Patreon Supporter
Posts: 1635
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: TX

Post by RoarkVegeta » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:06 am

Though I did not make them, this is mine. :D

Image

Post Reply