My Over the Star AMV

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

UristtheGreat
Beyond Newbie

My Over the Star AMV

Post by UristtheGreat » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:06 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwq75ohPoPw

I went through hell and back to get this done right. I used Windows Movie Maker but I'm going to get a better program soon.
LeprikanGT wrote:...I LOVE that we are getting the Dragonboxes, but the JP ones are HUGE ones are noticably taller and the dicks dont overlap.

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: My Over the Star AMV

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:37 pm

A really heartfelt AMV it nearly brought a tear to my eye, I enjoyed it but the picture is a little small don't you think?

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:25 am

Great clips. I always forget how amazing the animation can be in DBZ sometimes. The Cell clip was awesome.

"Over the Star" is one of my all-time favorite songs from Dragon Ball.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Snail
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Snail » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:04 am

I've got to be honest. Only the first minute and 20 seconds seemed really captivating. Great work nonetheless! I'm positive your work will only continue to improve.

UristtheGreat
Beyond Newbie

Post by UristtheGreat » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Snail wrote:I've got to be honest. Only the first minute and 20 seconds seemed really captivating. Great work nonetheless! I'm positive your work will only continue to improve.
I feel that way too and thanks! I'm gonna do a tribute to Daisuke Goro using Hikari no Tabi, the Hit Song Collection version.
LeprikanGT wrote:...I LOVE that we are getting the Dragonboxes, but the JP ones are HUGE ones are noticably taller and the dicks dont overlap.