Original Pioneer Saiyan Conflict DVD Box For Sale!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

John
Not-So-Newbie

Original Pioneer Saiyan Conflict DVD Box For Sale!

Post by John » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:30 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0432035523

I am selling my original Pioneer DVD box and I figured there might be some people interested.

As you probably already know, this box is out of print and who knows if Funi will ever dish out a release with the original Ocean Crew dub cast's performance again.

I am also selling a brand new copy of Season 1 Uncut remastered edition (the orange box). PM me if you're interested in that.
(guitar solo goes here)

John
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Original Pioneer Saiyan Conflict DVD Box For Sale!

Post by John » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:28 pm

I have taken this item off eBay, because I know you guys would appreciate it more. I am willing to sell this to Dragon Ball fans directly.

Please PM me so we can work out a reasonable price. I'd rather have this rare box in the hands of a true fan.
(guitar solo goes here)

mister yummy
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by mister yummy » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Despite my best try, I can't seem to figure out how to PM someone on the new board here. I'm very interested in this set. Why don't you PM me, and tell me what y ou want for it.

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:33 pm

mister yummy wrote:Despite my best try, I can't seem to figure out how to PM someone on the new board here. I'm very interested in this set. Why don't you PM me, and tell me what y ou want for it.
The bar at the bottom of every post. I'm pretty sure it was the same on the old boards...