Anyone got 100% on DBZ B3?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sebastian (SB)
Advanced Regular

Anyone got 100% on DBZ B3?

Post by Sebastian (SB) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:49 am

So I was wondering if anyone got a 100% on Budokai 3. I still have trouble unlocking the Saibamen & Cell Jr. If anyone did get a 100%, please share your tactics on how to get these characters & how to get 100% in the game. Also, what capsules did you get before getting 100%

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Anyone got 100% on DBZ B3?

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:53 am

Sebastian ( SB) wrote:Also, what capsules did you get before getting 100%
Uhh... all of them.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Sebastian (SB)
Advanced Regular

Post by Sebastian (SB) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:32 am

Yes all of them or at least the more important ones in specific.

supreme kai

Post by supreme kai » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:08 pm

i got the shadow dragons hide and saibamen, you will be able to get breakins easier if you don't loose, fight higher characters than you and don't change the character you are fighting in dragon arena with often

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:10 pm

supreme kai wrote:i got the shadow dragons hide and saibamen, you will be able to get breakins easier if you don't loose, fight higher characters than you and don't change the character you are fighting in dragon arena with often
Again, type properly. Second warning.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Gamingdevil
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gamingdevil » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:41 am

I've got 100% and I actually followed the guide on http://www.gamefaqs.com to get the Break-ins. Maybe I was lucky or maybe they work, try for yourself.
Who said life isn't a game?

Piro-kun

Post by Piro-kun » Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:50 am

Yeah you really do need all of the capsules to get 100% it doesn't matter if they are really important or not.
-''Hey weiner is the cheat over there dont you guys play candy land sometimes or something''-Strong bad-Wheres the cheat?

askani son
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by askani son » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:09 pm

I've almost got 100%. It's those damn cell jnr's that are in my way. I have tried everything and i can never get Piccolo to break in. :cry:
"I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"Um...Vegeta, you're already dead."

Leotaku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Leotaku » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:05 am

I'm at 98%. Stuff I'm missing, is probably some story re-enactments, at least one equipment, and the Cell Games. But I got tired and gave up. :P

Sebastian (SB)
Advanced Regular

Post by Sebastian (SB) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:05 pm

Gamingdevil wrote:I've got 100% and I actually followed the guide on http://www.gamefaqs.com to get the Break-ins. Maybe I was lucky or maybe they work, try for yourself.
That's what I've been following, but I'm still getting nothing as far as getting Cell Jr. & Saibamen.
XBL Gamertag: Dragon Piece
Send me a message letting me know who you are
[quote="penguintruth"]In the case of the Mountain Dew, the DBZ dub is like drinking Mountain Dew and thinking, "I sure do love Coca Cola!"[/quote]

askani son
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by askani son » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:54 pm

For saibamen (my friend has also tried this and its worked) fight cell at the highest level you can with a level 2 or 3 Bardock. This is the only way I know so if Bardock is already above this level then I cannot help you. :evil:
"I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"Um...Vegeta, you're already dead."

kamui

Post by kamui » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:55 pm

I have 87% capsules but for some reason I don't play the game much anymore, I just think that atari/dimps should have added more replayabillity to the game.
But there is one thing that a saiyan always keep....his pride!!!

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:00 pm

you might want to reread the forum rules...

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~vegex/interaction/board/

especially rule #2:NO NECRO-POSTING

If you see a thread has been inactive for a while (weeks, even months)... don't reply to it. What that does is knock it all the way back up to the top of the forum. This confuses myself and other visitors because we've forgotten about the thread, by now, and so it seems like there's this new thread with TONS of posts we need to go through! This is especially hard on moderators because we end up re-reading threads that we've already gone through! If you feel it's really important, don't be afraid to just start a new thread (with its own new discussion). Chances are, if you respond to an old one, we won't know what the heck you're talking about!
-Laserkid

Gamingdevil
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gamingdevil » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:19 am

I was just about to say that too, but you beat me to it. Ah well, "'t leven is voor de rappe" like they say in Flanders (meaning: "life is for the fast"... or something :? )
Who said life isn't a game?