Goku after Dragonball Z

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Patrickon

Goku after Dragonball Z

Post by Patrickon » Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:57 pm

From what i can see in Neko Majin Z5, Goku was busy training Z the cat. It's kinda neat Goku has both his students, Uub and Z wear the red and blue gi. I'm assuming Uub must know how to do a kamehameha and he must be as strong as kid buu. So i'm guessing Goku's dream to surpass his limits is well into affect. He has tough students. That'll get him motivated to get stronger.
Last edited by Patrickon on Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sebastian (SB)
Advanced Regular

Re: Go Go Ackman has three videogames, Neko Majin.... none

Post by Sebastian (SB) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:27 pm

Patrickon wrote:I don't get it, Go Go Ackman had at very least 52 pages in Toriyama's One-Shot Volume 3, and it got 3 videogames. Neko Majin has a volume coming out soon and is quite popular, i would think, but it looks like Neko Majin isn't getting a game. Why? I know Toriyama doesn't want to end up drawing another long manga, but it would be cool to see him draw at least one more volume fro Neko Majin. No more, no less. There is plenty for him to build on in the story. Maybe a return of Onio and Kuriza, Usagi MAjin's Revenge, Uub and Z having a friendly fight, maybe introduce new villians, etc. By doing so hopefully that material could be used and adapted onto a Neko Majin videogame. Call me crazy, but that's what's in my pea of a brain right now.
Uhhh....., shouldn't this be under "Video Games" :?
XBL Gamertag: Dragon Piece
Send me a message letting me know who you are
[quote="penguintruth"]In the case of the Mountain Dew, the DBZ dub is like drinking Mountain Dew and thinking, "I sure do love Coca Cola!"[/quote]

Piro-kun

Post by Piro-kun » Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:55 am

Why would it be under video games?Z the cat wasnt in any of the video games.
-''Hey weiner is the cheat over there dont you guys play candy land sometimes or something''-Strong bad-Wheres the cheat?

Piro-kun

Post by Piro-kun » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:15 am

You asked if what you pasted should be in video games? It is in videogames.
-''Hey weiner is the cheat over there dont you guys play candy land sometimes or something''-Strong bad-Wheres the cheat?

askani son
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by askani son » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:46 am

I am guessing Patrickon's post was edited so the second 2 posts don't make much sense. :P
"I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"Um...Vegeta, you're already dead."

Piro-kun

Post by Piro-kun » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:49 am

I retract my statements