Dragon Ball DS commercial choir music

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Dragon Ball DS commercial choir music

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 pm

So, thanks to a tip-off from bkev's favorites I came across this, what appears to be (I'm sure Herms can translate any text that might tip us off) of the recording of the choir version of Romantikku Ageru Yo. I also came across a full minute long version of the commercial for the first DS game, with a longer version of Makafushigi Adventure.

I admittedly would love to have the sheet music for these, in addition to fully recorded versions. :)
She/Her
🍉🏳️‍⚧️

penguintruth
Banned

Re: Dragon Ball DS commercial choir music

Post by penguintruth » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:45 am

Oh god, those are so beautiful. :cry:
Kentai wrote:Son Gokuu is a fascinating character anyway, because he is - at face value, anyway - an idiot savant. The victim of violent head trauma as an infant [...] he's a simple bumpkin with a fair share of brain damage who's natural talents to work out what's wrong compensate for his broad lack of common sense. But he's also a fighter, through and through [...] he fight until he has, in no uncertain terms, beaten his enemy on terms they can both acknowledge. He doesn't want to kill anyone, or even prove that he can win... he just wants to know he can. He's an ineffably charming bastard who's manly leanings were really incendental, and yes, the fact that he was voiced by a squeaky woman made the combination perhaps all the more charming.

Dragon Ball (Z) Kai Reviews!

Can I get a Schemen?

Tenken
Beyond Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball DS commercial choir music

Post by Tenken » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:58 am

Suddenly I have the urge to take piano lessons.