Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:24 am

Silver Sinspawn wrote:Why did desirecampbell do this?
Coz he wanted to dance around like an idiot?

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:35 am

We all have that urge sometimes. Or a lot of times. I tend to exert that urge into doing stupid things.
Oh, you think the Grand Tour is your ally, you merely stepped into the Grand Tour. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the Super until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:38 am

Silver Sinspawn wrote:We all have that urge sometimes. Or a lot of times. I tend to exert that urge into doing stupid things.
Don't we all? :P

But that video was a bit funny.

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:42 am

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:
Silver Sinspawn wrote:We all have that urge sometimes. Or a lot of times. I tend to exert that urge into doing stupid things.
Don't we all? :P

But that video was a bit funny.
Oh hell yes, I have a Youtube account dedicated to stupidity (Thanks for subscribing to me a while ago).

I bet Mike feels flattered to have gotten that dedicated to him.
Oh, you think the Grand Tour is your ally, you merely stepped into the Grand Tour. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the Super until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:50 am

"Thinking of it, the last time his power level was over 9000, it was when... it never happened! His power level has never been over 9000 since he was born! Never!"

"Thinking of it, the last time my eyes were burns, it was when... it never happened! My eyes have never been burns since they were born! Never!"

I like how you can pretty much mix it with everything. This has been more amusing than the fan comic, at least for me.

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:59 am

Best Daiz Ex originate mem-uhh.... Inside joke ever.

It has so many capabilities.

"Thinking of it, the last time I've played Legacy of Goku without a glitch, it was when... it never happened! I've never played Legacy of Goku without a glitch since I was born! Never!"

ThunderPX
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ThunderPX » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:35 am

Thinking of it, the last time I had that urge, it was when... it never happened! I've never had that urge since I was born! Never!
I'm Rosie (she/her). My username is a chuuni holdover from nearly two decades ago :shock:
I collect and play video games and I'm a VTuber!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:16 am

Hey, folks:

My intention with providing those "meme" examples was not to derail the topic, but just clear something up real quick. Please do not use the "Multiverse" thread as your dedicated meme-talk. I'm hesitant to even allow a general-meme-discussion thread, since their inherent purpose is to act as distractions/non-sequiturs/annoyances.

Please pull things right back on track from this point onward in the thread.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Booney
Beyond Newbie

Post by Booney » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:01 pm

I'm getting a serious Majin Vegeta sacrifice vibe here.
[url=http://superbooney.deviantart.com/]My DeviantART[/url]

jackrs113

Post by jackrs113 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Booney wrote: I'm getting a serious Majin Vegeta sacrifice vibe here.
but wouldn't that kill off everyone there(spectators and weaker contestants)? also as was debated several time already that shouldn't work since Broly's in his "God-mode". Personally I would like to see Vegetto take a page from piccolo and "cloth's beam" Broly into a dress...psychological shock anyone?

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:50 pm

A 'Final' KameHame-Ha that truly is 'Final'? O.o

Or maybe some sort of seal? Hmmm....
She/Her
The coolest girl you know

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Booney wrote:I'm getting a serious Majin Vegeta sacrifice vibe here.
I'd say that's only do to the pose in the first panel being an inverse of Majin Vegeta's pose before he blew himself up.

Sounds like the fight's about to end. Vegetto's probably going to show everyone what his plan is next page, and prove that he could have won whenever he wanted. :lol:
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:02 pm

What ever Vegetto has planed it better not be suicidal. There are at least three other people, er, beings/aliens/things in the tournament that could probably kill Broly without so much as blinking.

I wonder if there would be a short break after this whole mess is over? After everything that happened the contestants might need it to recuperate.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Vegetto's prepping for a Taiyo-Ken. Broly's going to get "shocked" out of LSSj by a flash of light. You read it here first. :P
Dragon Ball ended in 1997.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:28 pm

VegettoEX wrote:Hey, folks:

My intention with providing those "meme" examples was not to derail the topic, but just clear something up real quick. Please do not use the "Multiverse" thread as your dedicated meme-talk. I'm hesitant to even allow a general-meme-discussion thread, since their inherent purpose is to act as distractions/non-sequiturs/annoyances.

Please pull things right back on track from this point onward in the thread.
I'm to blame and I'm sorry. I knew what I was doing and kept doing it.

And...
Kaboom wrote: Vegetto's prepping for a Taiyo-Ken. Broly's going to get "shocked" out of LSSj by a flash of light. You read it here first.
That would be hilarious! And it would probably also work :f

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Kaboom wrote:Vegetto's prepping for a Taiyo-Ken. Broly's going to get "shocked" out of LSSj by a flash of light. You read it here first. :P
Beat me to it. If they were fists, I'd have guessed powering up to SSJ3, but open palms makes me think Taiyoken or Genkidama. The latter wouldn't work, while getting 'shocked' would indeed knock him down to regular SSJ. God I hope I'm wrong and they use the Genkidama.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Senzu_Bean
I Live Here

Post by Senzu_Bean » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:45 pm

What can you tell us, DNA? Is this the ending of the fight?

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Senzu_Bean wrote:What can you tell us, DNA? Is this the ending of the fight?
Can't tell you guys much without spoiling, but I can tell you that I'm still not sure if it is the ending, it does look like it though.

Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:30 pm

I'm getting the idea that it's going to be like Budokai 3's opening, but with Vegito using the Final Kamehameha as opposed to Gogeta using the normal Kamehameha.

I mean, Broli's charging at Vegito at top speed while Vegito is prepping some sort of attack. It'll probably be the final move.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Booney wrote:
I'm getting a serious Majin Vegeta sacrifice vibe here.
If he was going to sacrifice himself he wouldn`t say that he probably wouldn`t find another fighter as strong as Brolly (you know, like he was expecting to survive and win).